Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The first days of being at Hogwarts were amazing so far. Noël had met his roommates and most of them seemed nice. It was fun to see how different could be. Some in Gryffindor were just living for adventure and stuff and some just wanted to stay out of trouble. And than you had Noël who was in between. He had been in trouble when he was younger for helping people while they were bullied. And sometimes he was pointed as the badguy, since he decided to do something about it. But he didn't mind. He just couldn't stand the injustice in the world and bad people that could walk away after they had done something bad. But around here he hoped to meet a lot of people who were kind to eachother and just wanted to have a great time around here. He realised this was going to be his second home for a long time and so he would spend a big part of his life and childhood here. He missed his parents, but he was also surrounded this year by both of his sister and brother so that was a nice feeling, since his family was really important to him.

Nöel had seen the Quidditch Pitch from a far but he wanted to stand on it so he decided to pay a visit. The brown haired boy smiled as he felt the sun on his skin and made his way to the pitch. He was sure that more students would want to check this out. Noël heard a girl saying they could usually try out in second year, and that seemed like a long time still. But Noël wanted to do his best in classes so he could focus on that first. When he arrived at the pitch his mouth almost fell open. He had no idea if he could just walk here, but there was no sign or something he could find. He looked around to the towers where you could watch and at both sides the three hoops were seen.
" Wow.. Amazing.'' He said to nobody but himself.

The Hufflepuff decided that now was the time to go to the Quidditch pitch to go exploring. He did not have a broom yet, but at least he would be able to fly in the future! Flying would be a great class, since he wanted to fly and fly soon. As he walked onto the pitch, Cyrus saw that there was another first year there. A male, and from the colors, Gryffindor? Cyrus beamed as he strolled right up to him, definitely not shy. He waved and exclaimed, really excited, "Look at this place? Isn't it the greatest thing about Hogwarts?" Cyrus did hope that he did not totally intrude on the boy, since he felt that he needed to really share his excitement about Quidditch and flying with anyone who happened to be on the field. He had not heard anything bad about any of the houses, so Cyrus had no expectations or superstitions.

Noel was kind of dissapointed he could not actually try out this year. He had been dreaming of playing himself so long and now it felt so close but still so far too. Noel was looking forward to flying class and that was the basics they needed to learn for sure. Noel was just loving the view until a voice came closer and he saw the boy waving and Noel returned it. He seemed such as excited as he was and Noel was glad so many people seemed to be enjoying this too. That was something that could bond people over. '' Yeah dude! I agree. I couldn't wait to come here. So this is the first thing I actually wanted to see when I stepped off the train.'' Noel than spoke with a big smile. Noel was glad to get to know more people than just his roommates who were amazing besides Eric than. But he didn't seemed to be the only one who thought like that. '' I'm Noel. I'm in Gryffindor. What about you?'' he than asked to the boy. He noticed something yellow, but didn't really knew the house colours that yet. He just knew Gryffindor was red.

Cyrus nodded along with what the boy was saying. After all, this was very much on his top things to look at. Though, Cyrus more or less wanted to see his dorm room over anything else. He liked to see where he would be staying for the next seven long years. “I looked forward to it too! Though, I did want to see my room first. I like to put up pictures and organize before adventuring. Do you plan on trying out for Quidditch? What position would you want to play? My dad was a keeper so I want to go for that!”

Noel listened at the boys responce and was glad to hear he was excited too. He had a lot of questions, but he seemed really nice Noel thought. If someone had the same interests as he did he found it easy to make contact. The boy had some point, but if Noel could choice he wanted to go here first, before his room. But it was late than already on the first evening. '' The first thing I saw was the Great Hall and than my room indeed. Do you like your roommates?'' Noel asked the boy. He was wondering how other houses were and if the rooms would be the same. '' Yeah I totally want to try out. I don't know yet. I like everything. I like chaser the most I think. But every seems fine.'' He than said with a smile. '' Cool! Perhaps you have to stop me from scoring than once.'' He said with a grin. He than looked around the pitch, he hoped to be playing here really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back