Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Simon had asked Charlotte to attend the Yuleball with him. He had figured she'd be the best bet for a good night. She was like him, liked competition and it would be a good way to have a good night if they were fighting over things. He was waiting for her, he had told her he'd be at the entrance at exactly the right time, so to be better he had arrived a few minutes early. he didn't mind waiting if it was part of winning. The boy had dressed in a suit, trying to look as fancy as he could for this event, if not the fanciest person, but unfortunately, unlike the halloween party there was no such competition and he was just left looking at how other people were dressed and comparing himself to them. He thought he looked amazing, but the part-veela thought that about everything that he wore. Simon checked his watch again, it was just hitting the right time and he was sure that Charlotte would be here shortly. No doubt she too would be dressed to impress, to win at the best dressed yuleball girl. Simon had finished the semester well, straight O's in all the classes that mattered. This was going to be a great night.

Charlotte was so glad with the dress she got. It was a bit strange and she had no idea who would give her this, but perhaps her acting nice did help. It was in her favorite colour and she felt very beautiful. She mostly did, but today this was more strong. She was asked by Simon to go and she was not suprised by that. The interest was from both sides she thought. Simon would think of her as interesting too since she was competetion for him. Sometimes she got irritated with Simon when he got chosen in lessons instead of her and than he could look at her in a way she really wanted to punch him. But sometimes when he looked at her he was so friendly and interesting. It was true magic she guessed and she was happy that he asked her. He was one of the most handsome boys in her year so they were a perfect couple she guessed.

When she made her way down she would search for him, since he was a Ravenclaw student. When she walked a bit further she saw Simon and when he turned his face to her she couldn't help but smile. She walked confident towards Simon and than put her arms over eachother and her smile dissapaired. '' And what did you score in classes?'' she started off directly. She knew Simon could take it and otherwise it didn't matter her.

Simon glanced up as she spoke giving a small smirk at the question. He was silent for a moment and just stared at her. Looking the dress over and admitting that yes, she was indeed one of the most beautiful people here, he of course was better, but he couldn't help but feel proud with such a beautiful and likeminded person on his arm, as his companion to such an event. His smirk had grown at her question, "O's in everything that mattered, because Flying doesn't count," he replied, since he was sure she had probably done better in flying, but on the principal of the class, he hadn't done well. He hadn't wanted to, and the moment Simon didn't want to do something he wouldn't, "What about you?" he asked her back, sure that her grades were probably as good as his. He looked about the hall as he waited for her reply, a smirk still on his face, "You look beautiful Charlotte, better than all of these other people," he added as a compliment, "I look better, of course, but I have an unfair advantage of a strange allure about me," Simon said with a smirk at her.

Alexis was all dressed up for the Yule Ball that night. It would be her first and she was beyond excited especially that exams were now over and she was ecstatic to get O's in everything. She came down to the Great Hall by herself since she didn't have a date for the night. She was not upset at this since she was planning to enjoy the night with anybody and everybody. She saw Simon Vanity and Charlotte just outside the hall and went over to them to say hello. "Hello,Simon. Charlotte.",she smiled brightly at them. She smoothed down her skirt before tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

The blonde thought it was fun to be competetive, but it could be irritating too. And Simon was that for sure, sometimes he was very interesting but sometimes she could really roll her eyes of him. But the interest for him and for his ambitions was bigger. She looked serious as Simon told her about his O's but not for flying. She herself had a E for flying and she was not happy with it, she wanted a O for everything. She had them for every class except for that. She thought flying would be stupid, but she really started to like it. '' What did you got for flying class?''she asked challenging, she hoped she had a better grade because than she won the first round in first semester in her opinion. She thought she was better than Simon and hoped it would be that way. Flying class did count in first year so that was stupid talk from him. She had to laugh a little thought about his reaction. '' I've got O's for every class except for Flying. It was very easy all this first semester.'' Charlotte was famillar with bragging and she did it often.

When she looked at the entrance and tried to peek how the decoration was she heard Simon giving her a compliment. It made her smile and when she looked at him, it seemed like he dragged her to him. '' Thanks! I think so too. You don't look bad either. '' she said with a smile. She was glad to be here with Simon he was close to perfect and she needed that. When the blonde gave him a compliment she rolled with her eyes at his comment. She was still interested by what he ment. '' What do you mean with unfair advantage?'' she asked curious and wasn't aware of the part-veela form Simon yet. When he looked at her she couldn't really think clear and it was irritating she thought, but also nice. It made her confused. When she waited for a answer they were interrupted and she noticed Alexis. She didn't spoke much yet with the girl but she was a potential minion she thought. She really wanted to scream and say she should leave them alone, but that wasn't the time yet. She still had to act nice and let people look to her as their example how they wanted to be and should be. '' Hi Alexis!'' the blonde said with a big smile. She was the best actress ever, her father always said she should have a oscar. That were some prizes for acting she heard. From young age already she could fake her cry and get what she wanted. '' Are you here alone?'' she asked to the girl.

Simon narrowed his eyes at her question, "I got a P, but I don't need to learn how to fly from my head of house, I already know," he told her honestly. Though he knew it likely meant that she had done better in the semester he wasn't going to lie about it, "Saw no need to do it, so I didn't bother in it," Simon had this attitude with things he already knew how to do. It didn't happen often, but he had honestly believed that flying was the worst kind of class and since he could already do it, it didn't matter. Simon wasn't too surprised when she like him had gotten O's for all but flying, but she didn't say what she got in flying, but he was sure she'd put in more of an effort than he had in the class, "What did you get in flying?" he returned, a slight smirk on his face, "I figure the entire first year will be pretty easy," Simon countered in agreement.

The boy grinned at her return of a compliment, even if it wasn't much of one, and then shrugged at her comment, "Just what my dad used to say to my mum about me and my sister and about her too," he knew it didn't really stand, but he knew that people found him alluring, he drew people in, much like he knew his sister did. However before he could expand upon it, he saw Alexis greet them, "Hey Alexis," he smiled at her, and looked at Charlotte as she asked the question, noting that Charlotte had a bigger smile than she normally did, was she trying to make a competition over being friendly to Alexis, he was surprised by her question, "No need to ask such things, Charlotte, be nice," he smirked at her. He looked back at Alexis, "How was the end of term for you? We were just comparing grades,"

"Alexis! I finally found you!" The young Gryffindor said as she ran up to her friend crashing her with a hug not paying mind to people around her. She smiled at the Ravenclaw glad to have found her before the ball had been over as she promised to find her there during the course of the evening. She had left her date behind a while ago to talk with Nixon and Frankie but left them shortly after exchanging a few words with them when she spotted Alexis in the crowd. "I think this dress is perfect! Good choice after all!" She said knowing the girl had a few options to pick from and she really thought the girl had picked a cute outfit. Turning slightly she smiled noticing for the first moment two others from their year standing nearby. She had realized they were all in a group talking and felt a tiny bit bad about interrupting them. "Hey! I'm Jocelynn, I don't think I've ever really gotten a chance to talk with you guys before!" She said with a smile and hold out her hand while her other arm was wrapped over Alexis's shoulders. "You're both in a few of my classes, but never the same ones, different houses I'm guessing then?" She asked letting go of her friend in case Alexis wasn't a touchy feely sort of person, she could never be too sure. Jocelynn was, it was part of how she'd grown up always hugging family member and friends alike.

Alexis matched Charlotte's smile. Simon had told her the girl off for asking her whether she was alone. She didn't mind answering her though."Oh, Simon. No worries. It was a natural question.",she laughed gently, lightly nudging Simon on the side. She turned to the Slytherin, "Yeah, I'm here alone. It was not a big deal, though. We still have six more years to enjoy with dates." She said with a airy gesture of her hand. When Simon mentioned that they were comparing grades, she perked up."Oh, term's great actually. I got O in all my subjects. Even Astronomy when in fact it was a bit of a struggle for me." She looked at the pair,"How about you, guys?",she asked in return.

Alexis was still standing around with Simon and Charlotte when she heard her name and saw Jocelynn running toward her. She remembered the Gryffindor telling her to meet during the ball. With the crowd, she had not expected Jocelynn to find her. She returned the hug with a big smile on her face. "You found me all right. Was I easy to be found?", she asked with a laugh. She was pleased when Jocelynn approved of her choice on the dress. "You think so?How about you,Simon?Charlotte?" She asked them as she turned around to show the dress in full. "Too bad, I was not able to show you the other one.", she actually intended to show it to her Gryffindor friend but had slipped her mind. The downside of having a girl friend in a different house.

The blonde didn't knew Alexis that well, but it seemed like she wanted to become friends with everyone and so that was a opportunity. She looked at Simon as he told her he had a P for flying. She secretly became really happy, because it ment she was way better this first semester. And he could say that flying wasn't important or that he already knew how to do it, but he had to show it in classes than. '' How do you already now than? You should have showed it in classes than, you would have make a lot bigger impression.'' she said with a confident smile. She was giving him some advice and she would choose for herself over him ofcourse, but they had flying class only in first year so it wouldn't help him. Simon acted very confident and Charlotte was interested in that, she never had met such a person that looked so much like her. But the fact she couldn't lead him could annoy her. '' I got a E so that means I won! This round.'' The blonde was sick with one lesson so that was why she didn't got a O, she thought it was stupid and didn't thought of her grades as perfect now. She nodded when he agreed with the first year being easy.

She didn't understand what Simon ment with saying the stuff about what his dad said to him. Perhaps they were just all confident. She scanned Alexis when she took another close look and sighted. She winked for a second to Simon when it seemed like he could see what she was doing. It was scary, because nobody ever did. But she had a feeling that Simon wouldn't dissaprove. Alexis just answered it and Charlotte smiled again. '' I am nice. I always am. Was just curious.'' The blonde was glad Alexis saw it a s a normal question, what it really was. She secretly had to laugh about the answer, but didn't showed it. Her face like a pokerface. When Alexis said about all of her O's she sighted. What was she trying to prove? She got irritated about her and she couldn't be better. '' We've got all O's for important stuff.'' She said and smiled at Simon, they had to be the best in classes. Later a other girl joined them and Charlotte had saw the girl before and she was in their classes she told. '' Hi Jocelynn! I'm Charlotte. And yes I'm a Slytherin. You look very nice!''Charlotte tried being nice and complimented the girl. When you gave compliments people reacted always positive. When Alexis all of sudden returned a question about her dress the blonde didn't liked it at all. Why was she trying to get all of the attention, she had to get it. '' The story about my dress is a nice one. I got this one from a anonymous person on my bed. My other handmade dress was ruined with a chocolate frogg and I didn't had enough time to clean it. I'm so curious who send me this! It wasn't you Simon??'' the blonde said to the group. She didn't reacted on Alexis, because she didn't want to give more attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back