The Carla Mansion(New)

"Yeah sure"she said as she led Maddiie to the garden.So, how were your grades this year?"she asked her hoping to find a topic for discussion.
garden_roses.jpg

((So we'l be doing like two different RP's in one.
Lila and Roswalld
The children-do the guys join us??))

"They are alright not so good as first term." she said as she admire the garden. "Thses flowers are pretty.' she pointed to the pink rose, even brush up on some of them"..and they smell good."

Lila's stomach started jumping up and down as she walked up the staircase.She was starting to feel a bit nervous."As you have already seen my sitting room and graden, in the entrance, whats left are the bedrooms.."she said smiling a bit,"kitchen and the dinning room"she added.

Lila and Kasey both went different sides.Now only Jacob, Joannath and Ben were left."Would you like to play chess?"he asked hoping that the guys would like chess because he couldnt think of doing something apart from chess or flying.

"Thanks.Mom planted them but the garderner takes all the care"she said with a smile as she noticed an owl hooting towards her.It landed on her shoulder and Kasey unfolded the letter and read it.It was from the school, she was amde a prefect.She didnt expect this but she was really happy about it."Hey Maddiie, I am a prefect now.Look at my badge"she said happily showing her, her new ravenclaw prefect's badge.

"Oh great." Maddiie said looking at the badge. "It looks great on you." she turn her head away towards the sky as she supress a yawn.

"Thanks.Do you feel hungry? I do, shall we go in.I'm sure lunch will be ready"she said with a smile.
((Roswalld and the otheer kids need to post so that we can finish the topic))

"A little." Maddiie rubbed her belly which growl back at her. She giggled at the sound of her own stomach talking back to her more a lot hungry than what she really meant.

((I'm t rying but its getting hrad to be on :p))

Roswald gave Lila a sly smile as they pass over the rooms. "They are very well design ." he said as he looked at the potraits of every room, a few he spotted unafimilar faces, and had decided not to ask about those ones. "Shall we head to the diner room than."

Jacob looked at Ben than Johnathan "Yeah sure why not chess." he sat down in front of the board never really playing this game before. "Hey Ben are you entering the twi wizard tournamnet" he asked the older boy since he was still to young to enter.

"Me too.Lets go have lunch"she said taking Maddiie back to the mansion and into the dinning hall which was arranged exactly how she used to do it when she was at home."Here's mom"she said looking at her mom and thinking what was she up to.

((I understand.))

Ben heard footsteps and her sister's voice."I think its time for lunch.Shall we start the game after the meal?"he asked Jacob."Umm.." he didnt know aht to say.He really wanted to enter but he couldnt not becuase he was afraid he was scared what would happen to Kasey if something happened to him."No.I dont think I will enter"he said as he started walking towards the dinning hall leading jacob and Joannath to where it was.

((i wish I could participate but I will be absent during Dec as I will be travelling to India and I think there are no good internet services over there.))

"Well that to bad, would have been cool to see you enter. I only have another year before I can, but I'm not sure how it works." john enter into the conversation as they enter the big hall, sitting down ready for lunch. "I always wanted to something curagouse." he continue to say towards Ben.

"Yeah, luch will be ready"Lila said smiling as she directed Roswalld towards the dinning hall.The dinning table was full of delicious mouth watering dishes.Lila scanned the table to see if everything was placed in proper order.

Roswald followed her smelling the sweet food around him. "I hope you didn't do all that trouble for me." he chuckled as the enter the dining room table sitting across with his family.

Of course, its done for you Ben thought when Mr.Hollawarth asked his mom if all this was prepared for him. She's gone crazy about you..He took his usual seat on the dining table besides Kasey.

Little Jay sat next to his father, making them look like twins. "I'm starving." he grumble and complain, and started taking the food that was all around him.

"No, its nothing."Lila said blushing.She noticed that the kids were hungry so she served Joannath and Maddiie as Jacob had already helped himslelf.She knew that Kasey and Ben would manage it so she served some of everything to Roswalld and herself and sat beside him.

Roswald laughed at his, and thanked Lila for serving them all, he looked over at Maddiie so seemed a little lost she wasn't saying anything at all. He was hoping to talk to her soon, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. Maddiie was a very cuddly person, but it seems she was changing by the minute. He sighed looking away knowing, she would look up if he kept staring at her.

Ben ate in silence because he felt hungry and a bit akward that they had been accompanied with so many people for the first time for lunch after his dad had passed away.After the lunch he kept his seat till the others got up and that was when he dragged Kasey aside and wisphered in her ear."We won't talk about it today, I am going to leave for school tommorow so we'll meet at Brighstone during your weekend."and than walked back to the sitting room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back