The Carla Mansion(New)

Lila Holland

OOC First Name
Nishma
Mansions10.jpg

Lila was glad that she had bought the mini-mansion earlier and now it was all set.She had cleaned the place with the help of their house elf.She was drinking some coffee and reading the morning edition of the Daily Prophet.She was anxious to see the winners of the Charm contest although she didn't participate.

Lila had been waiting for a owl from Kasey as she had written to her asking her where she'd like to go for the holidays.She also wanted to know how Maddiie had reacted on the news of her mother's death and if kasey had gone to comfort her or not.All these thoughts swam through Lila's head as her concentration from the Prophet reduced.Suddenly, she saw a barn owl coming towards the mansion and it entred and landed near Lila's sofa.Lila unfolded the letter and read it.

Dear Mom,

Hi.Everythings fine.Yes I had talked to Maddiie.I dont know wher eto go you decide but I need to go somewhere.Me and Ben are leaving it on you to decide and hey can you please ask Maddie's dad or ben to ask these people I odnt know maddiee very well.No time to write.Got to rush.Bye

Kasey

She finished reading the letter, it was very short and lacked information that she needed.She thought for sometime about where they could spend their holidays and thought South Africa would be just the place but she wanted the Hollawarth's invited too.She wanted Kasey and Maddiie to become good friends and kasey wasn't very cooperative to that.

I'll just have to ask kasey once she comes if South Africa's fine and tell Ben to write to Jacob and Joannath and I perhaps will write to Roswalld she thought.She fed the over excited owl with some treats and allowed her to fly to whereever she had come from.She had her lunch and than decided to have a nap because hse was extremly tired from the large ammount of work load she had.

((For feature refrence :
Kasey's room
Ben's room
Lila's room((its larger than the other rooms))
The fireplace
Sitting room
Ben came hom from his school, Dumstrangs.He landed in the chimney as he had used the floo network.He dusted his robes and stepped out of the fireplace.Seeing that Lila wasnt around he assumed she must be sleeping or at work.He took his heavy bag up to his room with the help of Franky th elf."Thanks.Can you make me some steak?"he asked and elf nooded and disappparated with a bow.Ben turned his door knob and entred his room which was neatly arranged, the empty cupboards waiting to be filled.He was very tired so he had a hot bath and than ate.

After late lunch he no longer felt sleepy so he decided to go somewhere on his broom.He left a note in his mom's room saying.
Hi. I am home I was feeling boring so decided to fly somewhere.I will be back by 11.00pm and maybe after having dinner.Dont worry about me.Love you

Ben

Roswald had his children with him during the summer. Maddiie had looked a little depress while his two son acted normal as usual He had gotten in invite by Lila so he decided to bring them along since Maddiie knew Kasey already. "Okay be polite and please try to be happy." he said looking at the three of then than hinted at Maddiie. They stood outside Lila home, finally he knocked waiting for her to respond.

Maddiie rolled her eyes looking at her father. "Papi isn't it to soon for you to be dating?" she asked him with a looked of annoyance. Maddiie had always wonder if guys mature once they grew older, but from the looks of it, it didn't seem so. "Mami just..." she stop than look away as if it didn't matter to him.

"Por favor Maddiie." Jacob said looking at her "Give pops a brake I mean come on now our mother passed away." he said looking at his father. "He can't stay alone and depress for the rest of his life." he gave his father a smile than shot a look at his sister.

"Shut up jacob." she shot back pushing him a bit. "Your just a boy like papi mejito so you know you will agree with him." she took her tounge at him, because she knew the type Jay was, player boy type, thinking he can get anyone he wants. So glad he was in a all boy school, no girls for him to bug.

Lila was awake now and had been preparing dinner for the guests with the help of her house elf.It would be any time now that they would arrive, she had to check if Kasey and Ben were present and were wearing descent clothes.She walked to Kasey's room and found that she was having a bath so she decided to wait.

"Enough both of you." he said looking at Maddiie. "I said we will talk about this when we get back home, but for now show some respect mejita please I work with Lila and she a nice person." he rubbed her shoulders trying to get her to calm down. "Besides I will always love your mom, and you know that okay mami." he said kissing her on the forehead.

Kasey had come back from school early morning and she had unloaded all her things looking forward to a vaccation.She had spent her day watching the muggle television which was only in her room because her mom didn't like it and Ben wasnt intrested.Later, during lunch Lila had told them that the Hollawarth's would be coming for dinner and Kasey felt like goaning but she didnt.She had to talk to Ben properly and than the pair could come to a conculsion on what they thought about all this.
Kasey was having a hot bath when she thought someone had entred her room.She finished her bath and came out of the bathroom in her towel water dripping from her hair."Mom? What are you doing here?"she asked as she entred teh bathroom and changed her clothes waiting for her mom to reply.

Lila saw Kasey and than told her"Kasey as you know we have guests, I want you to behave properly like how you normally do.Dont be rude to Ben and dont fight with him on anything.What are you wearing dear, put on some good robes"she told her."I'm leaving I need to find Ben.Come down in five minutes."she said as she left Kasey's room and went to Ben's.

Ben had returned home last night at twelve after talking to his new friend Dan who was in severe need of help and Ben had promised to help him out and meet him tommorow night.Ben had spent today at Obsidian Harbour buying his new school items and the thoughts of the glorious day kept reflecting in his mind.Trista, the new girl whom he had met their kept coming in his thoughst.He couldn't forget her beautiful face.

However Ben knew that his mom was having a dinner tonight for which she would be very angry if something went wrong.So Ben was already dressed up in black coat with long sleeves and a jeans.He applied some gel and decided to go and find Lila before she foun dhim.He found her in the corridor coming to his room."Hi Mom.How do I look? Dashing, I know.There is no need to tell me to behave because I know how to do that."he said with a grin." I think I heard a door bell"he added because he knew Lila would not arrgue with him if the guests were here.Ben walked down the stairs following Lila to the sitting room.

Lila saw Ben in the corrdior.He was looking quite ndsome and after about a year, Lila had noticed how much Ben had grown.He was same height with her now."You look..."but he cut her.Lila was glad that she could expect Ben to behave because he was really friends with Roswald's sons.

When Ben mentioned the bell Lila disapparated at the spot and she now stood in front of the mirror in her own room.She passed the comb through her hair and next minute she was standing behind the door ready to welcome the Hollawarths.Ben she saw now was waiting for them in the sitting room.She turned the door knob, her heart beating fast and smiled at the sight of the Hollawarth family.all four of them were together."Hi Roswalld, hi children.How are you all doing?Come in"she said gesturing them towards the sitting room.

Roswald and all his children gretted Lila with a hello and enter their home, shutting the dorr behind them. "Lila" he smiled as he kissed her gently on the cheeks, with a grin that spread across his face. They all followed her into the living room, were he sat down and motion all three of his kids to do so. He decided to greet each one, "This is Jacob." he pointed to the youngest one "..and Johnathan." and than he look at Maddiie with a supporting look"..and of course my daughter Maddiie." he pointed to her with a smile.

Maddiie put fourth a smile not wanting to be rude to Kasey mom. "Oh hello Ms. Carla you have such a lovely home." Maddiie said looking around trying to be nice. Maybe it won't be to bad trying to get along with Kasey family after all, she also lost haer father around the same time. Which seem so weird to Maddiie, maybe whoever killed them, or no I dont even know how her father died, Maddiie glance away discouraging the idea that was going in her head.

Jon smiled at Lila, not saying much to what was going on. He seem to be a bit on his own now, not really depressed but a bit sadden about his mother. He say next to Jay who seem to always have something smart to say, but that was his only way he got on papi good side. "Where's Ben?" he finally asked wondering where his school mate was.

As Roswalld kissed Lila on the cheek, she blushed crimson and returned the grin."Hi kids.As you know of course, I am Lila Carla"she introduced herself smiling at the three children."Thankyou Maddiie.I must say our house looks lively to have you over"she answered to Maddiie."Oh!Ben, he was right here.I think he must have gone to take something."she said."Kasey must be here too.I think he went to call her."she said as she gestured the Hollawarth's to have a sit.

Benjamin had gone upstairs to see if Kasey was ready.He knocked at her door and said"Kase ?They are here.Why are you ruining our impresssion?".

"I'm coming, just some blush is left"Kasey said as Ben came and asked her."Wait for me"she said as she opened the door."How do I look?"she asked.Kasey had worn a pink dress, which was her favourite because Lila had bought it for her as her birthday present."When are you going to tell me what you wanted to??You know what you had written to me about??"she asked him as she put her arm in his and started walking down the stairs.
15849300.jpg

((Dining room))

"Gorgeous, as usual"Ben said with a smile as he walked down the stairs with Kasey.He saw Roswalld giving Lila a kiss on the cheek and wisphered to Kasey."Kase, stay calm.Dont let them get on your nerves whatever happens" and finally they reached down the stairs."Hello Mr.Roswalld, I am Ben"he said leting out his hand for a handshake.He was no more a baby, not in this circumstances anyway."Hi guys"he said to Jacob, Joannath and to the girl whom he thought was their sister.

Maddiie smiled as Kasey appear, she looked rather nice in her pink gown. They were really dining today at least she was wearing her cream color gown that mother had left her before she pased away. "Hi Kasey." she said as she gave her a light hug than stood back. "You look very nice." Maddiie cemmented her on her dress.

"Thankyou Maddiie, you look very nice, too"she said with a smile to Maddiie."You must be Jacob and Joannath, Maddiie's brothers.Ben has told me all about you.I'm pleased to meet you"she said to the boys with another smile

John nodded than smile at her sitting down at a far near corner. He was dressed in as ****ie suit as well as Jacob. They both acted different but always seem to share the same style. Jacob on the other hand stood up shaking her hand than sat next to Ben a old friend from school. John rolled his eyes than stated. "When we eating." he asked his dad.

"Ah don't mind him." he blushed towards Lila patting his son back. "So Lila care to show me around if you don't mind?" he asked never really being in her home, he stood up standing besides her looking at his son and Maddiie giving them -please-behave-look.

Lila had heared Joannath wispher to Roswalld and was just going to say that they could have lunch but before she could do so, Roswalld asked her to show him around the house."Yeah, sure"she said staning up from her couch..

((Are the chilren comming too??))

((No))
Maddiie sighed looking ah her dad as he disappear with Lila "So Kasey shall we go somewere else I need some fresh air." she said standing up once again looking at Kasey.

((it should be us rp for now))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back