The brave and Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastien Black

Sebastien enter the Hospital wing with Lucien at his side. Sebastien walked to the nearest bed and place Lucien down easily.

"Hello is anyone here we have an injured Professor." Shouted Sebastien.

Before anyone could answer Sebastien turned and Yelled "Expecto Patronum! " . The raven that Sebastien knew to well bursted from his wand . "Go retrieve the headmistress. So she knows where we are at." THe raven flew with furry out of the hospital wing.

((I've gotta go for the night, but I'll be back tomorrow!! Thanks so much for making this RP so awesome!! ))

Professor King arrived with Cecily and set her down on a bed beside the one Lucien was in. Then, without a word, he turned around and began to walk towards the door.

Cecily groaned, laying a hand on her forehead. Her green eyes took in her surroundings, blurred as they were. She wished she hadn't woken up when intense pain shot all through her, tears stung her eyes, her body tensing in pain.

(Where's a nurse or healer dude?? I gots to get my rp on! =)) )

Professor Cecily Rambolt said:
Cecily groaned, laying a hand on her forehead. Her green eyes took in her surroundings, blurred as they were. She wished she hadn't woken up when intense pain shot all through her, tears stung her eyes, her body tensing in pain.

(Where's a nurse or healer dude?? I gots to get my rp on! =)) )
(((it shouldnt hurt THAT much sabastien healed you, and so did prof king, neither of which are horrid healers. :p )))

((Yeah, Me and king healed you the best we could. Hey you still have all you limbs and vital organs so I think you will be fine.... =)) ))

(Nah,nah, you guys suck at healing...JK!! =)) King said I could RP groaning, so here I am...groaning...waiting to be healed...maybe I got infected a bit from old smelly face when he gouged me...I'll never be pretty again :(( =)) )

Bruin had just visited the Trophy Room to take a quick peak at his Top Student Award from last year, something he did periodically to keep himself motivated to work hard in his lessons, when he heard voices as well as a little bit of moaning and groaning coming from the Hospital Wing. He thought he recognized them as the voices of some of his favourite professors and being the curious young man he was, poked his head in. He was surprised to see the state of some of his professors, it looked like they had been in some kind of brawl and not fared all that well.

He wasn't sure if he should intrude or not, but wanted to know if there was anything he could do. He wasn't a suck up, but he had spent so much time with these people over the past year and a half that he practically considered them to be family. "Is everything alright?", he asked. "I mean, is there anything I can do?"

Cecily heard the voice of one of her students. She scrubbed the tears from her cheeks, pulled up her cloak to cover her bloodied clothing and smiled tremulously at Bruin.

"All in a day's work, eh Mr. Dumbledez?"she said in her own wry wit. She didn't want to let on about the tremors of inconsistent pain that wracked her body. They were lessening and becoming less frequent, thanks to King and Black.

"I'd love a spot of water,"she said.

Rather conveniently, Bruin spotted a water cooler in the corner on his way in and noticed a shelf with some nice Hogwarts mugs on it. He poured a generous amount into one of the mugs and carried it over to Professor Rambolt. She didn't look well. "Um, I understand if you don't want to tell me, but what happened?"

Cecily took the cup gratefully, using all her skills not to slosh it down her front as she drank the cool water. She handed him the cup and grinned wryly. "Would you believe me if I said I ran into a wall?"

Bruin had grown up in the Canadian Rocky Mountains and he had seen the aftermath of bear attacks and knew that something strange was going on. "Nope, not unless the wall had claws and fangs or something, but you don't have to tell me.", he said with a grin, glad to see that Professor Rambolt was feeling well enough to joke a little. "I mean, we all have our secrets, right?".

"Is there anything else I can do?? Get you a good book? Fluff your pillows? Go water some of your plants?", Bruin said, hoping that laughter was in fact the best medicine.

"Well thank you bruin for all your help!" Said sebastien coming from the nurses office. He could not see anyone in there but he knew that someone would be here shortly. "10 points to gryffindor for helping those in need." added Sebastien Black.

Cecily laughed breathily, grimacing when it pulled at her ribs. "Thank you Bruin,"she said with a gentle smile.

Bruin was glad to see Professor Rambolt's smile and while he hadn't come in here looking for house points, he wasn't going to turn them down either. "No problem, anything for my favourite professor.", he said truthfully. "No offense to you gentlemen, of course, but..." Bruin's voice faded off. "So, is there anything else I can do for anyone? Or would you prefer some privacy?"

Persephone came into the Hospital Wing. She felt quite rested from her trip and was looking forward to seeing everybody. She saw Sebastien standing there and went to him with her hand held out. "Sebastien! It's so good to see you again,"she was about to say more when she felt the tension in the room.
She saw a student there and struggled to remember his name. Then she looked down and saw Cecily Rambolt and Lucien Embers occupying two of her cots.
Her bags dropped out of her limp hand and her mouth made an O of surprise.
"What-what happened?"

(OOC: >:D< to everybody! I'm really glad to be back.)

When Perse walked in Sebastien could not help smiling. He was glad that she was back but that would have to wait.

"Welcome back. They were attacked on the lawn of the school by a werewolf. Lucien was mauled after he turned back into his human form. Cecily me and king help healed as best as we can but i think she may have some broken bones." Sebastien said in a somber tone.

Perse held a hand to her mouth to smother the gasp at his words. "How awful." She scourgified her hands and accio'd her apron and medicine bag. She tied her apron around her waist.
"How did a werewolf get here?" She went and healed Lucien first. His wounds were tricky. Had he been a normal human his wounds wouldn't be healing quickly. She murmured to him and gave him potions. When she was sure he was stabilized she went to Cecily.
"Oh." Perse was startled. Something wasn't right. "Hi Cecily. I'm just going to run some tests and clean your wounds." She ran her wand over her body but her eyes kept flickering to the oozing scratches on Cecily's cheek and neck.
"This-this isn't-,"she cut herself off. She didn't want to tell Cecily that werewolf wounds like this one wouldn't heal right. She gave her a reassuring smile and did the same for her like with Lucien.

(OOC: Cecily I'm not sure about your wounds. I read the posts and it looked like you were scratched on your cheek and down your neck? Drago's character seems a bit rabid like Fenrir Grayback. I was thinking it looks like Bill's facial wounds and his didn't heal right because of his attack. How would you like to be healed? I don't want to Godmode and say you will have scars or have weird side effects (although you'd probably be like Bill Weasley and like extremely rare meat and have scars.) It's up to you though. ;-)

Lucien, I healed you as best as I could but I'm not sure if the wounds would heal so fast or not. My thinking is that werewolves would heal faster after being treated. But I'm not sure since the severity of your wounds and who did it would come into play there too. I'll wait to see how you RP you're doing to continue your treatment. :) )

Cecily read something in Perse's eyes. Her own narrowed. "Whatever you're going to say, I can take it. What's important to me right now is getting patched up so I can see what's being done for those girls."

(I'm up for anything. Scars, weird stuff, lol.)

(((I don't recall there being any scratching....Drago threw Cecily after choking her....at least on the lawn....in the corridor I didn't know he scratched her....I thought it was more of a tackle.??)))

Lucien ached all over, but was starting to feel better...not nearly 100%, but better. Offering a weak smile, she sat up and looked at Persephone. He was hoping she wouldn't try to stop him, but he wasn't going to be staying. "Persephone, your healing powers come through again. It is wonderful seeing you again, but I have to be going." He stood, wincing as he grabbed his side and pushed her gently aside. "Sebastien, my friend, I would like to have a quick word with you, if you'd please." He clapped a large hand on Sebastien's back and then lowered his voice. "I would like to include Alicia in this discussion as well. If you could meet me in her office." It sounded more like a question than a request, but he had moved on to Cecily. He leaned down and looked at her face, took a deep breath, then apologized. "Cecily, I am so sorry you got caught up in this. Get well, friend." He kissed her hand, hoping he hadn't caused discomfort. He moved on to Professor King. "You are a wonderful man, King. It has been an honor working with you." He held out his hand for Professor King to shake.

Professor Lucien Embers said:
(((I don't recall there being any scratching....Drago threw Cecily after choking her....at least on the lawn....in the corridor I didn't know he scratched her....I thought it was more of a tackle.??)))
(((Agreed, I remember a post by her about a possible broken bone too... :D )))

(It's here, 6th floor corridor. pages 1 & 2. Then here, lawn on page 1.
The cuts were deep through her cheek and down her neck.
:p lol, I have no life to have time to dig that stuff up. =)) )

Cecily's breath hitched in her throat when Lucien leaned in close to her. Oddly she'd only felt anger since the attack but when she saw the concern in his face, it caused her throat to tighten. She gave him a watery smile and nodded her head when he kissed her hand. "Stay safe,"she whispered, fighting back her annoying tears. She watched them leave and dredged the tears from her face. The salt didn't feel so good on her closing wounds.

She looked up at Perse. She waited for whatever she was going to say.

Perse sat on the edge of the bed. "I've given you potions and done all the healing charms I can do. I want you to take this cream and rub it onto the whole area every sunrise and sunset. It will help to fade the-the scars." Perse passed Cecily a small pot of salve.
"You'll be right as rain in no time. I have plenty of that salve so just come see me for more. You might experience some small side effects. I need to know everything to catalog it. Could you come by in a few days or owl me?"

(OOC: See? Nothing nasty. ;-) It's up to you how your appearance is or the side effects. Don't want to Godmod.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back