OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Everyone had just returned to school and Seb knew that he still had feelings for Cas, however, he really didn't want to show them, he had just finally understood what exactly he had felt, and with that all, he just wanted to see him. So, he just easily came over to Conglomerated Arts room, really hoping that he will be there. However, when he came over, the room was empty, so he just took a full look around the room and then noticed some pencils and paper. He took it all together and just sat on the floor, crossing his legs, and started to look at the blank page, trying to come up with something to sketch. He hadn't held any art supplements in a long time and now he had no idea what to do with them.

Cas was feeling a little bit better now that he was back at school. Admittedly, running away from home probably hadn't been the best decision he'd ever made. But it had brought him closer to Uncle Eddie, brought Stan back into the fold, and ultimately Cas felt... better, than he had before. More mature now. Opening up to Eddie had really helped Cas, and he really meant to write to the man more while at school.

Now that his things were settled into his dorm, Cas had some work to do to get ready for the Club Fair. He had been really worried when he'd found out that Kiara wasn't leading it with him this year, and after some thinking he'd thought maybe just some name tags to give to the new kids signing up would be a nice place to start. He walked into the Arts room, and came to a complete stop as he saw who was sitting there. "Sebastian?" Cas blurted out the name before he could stop to think, surprise at seeing the boy overtaking him for a moment.

Seb turned around as he heard a really well-known voice and kept back the light smile. "Hey," he awkwardly smiled and put up a hand for a wave before getting up. "Can't come up with any ideas on what to draw," he said that as an explanation on why he was there, tho, once he finally got up, he said something else. "Thought you'd maybe need some help," Seb honestly wasn't sure of what he was even saying. He knew how good Cas was at drawing and doing everything with arts and art club but words just blurted out without him even realizing what he wanted to say.

Cas blinked. Since when did Sebastian Kane care about art? He took a few cautious steps closer, peeking at the blank page. "Well... usually you just draw things you like," He offered slowly. "Motorbikes maybe," Cas rubbed the back of his neck. It had been too long since he'd sat and talked with Sebastian, and he ignored the familiar ache. Sebastian had rejected Casper a long time ago. Cas looked back up to Sebastian, surprised at the offer. "Um... I'm... actually in charge of the club by myself this year..." He offered slowly. "I... erm... I've already got things under control?" Cas was unsure how to take the offer so instead he took Sebastian's page and spent several moments sketching out a motorbike. It was a little rough, as it wasn't something he usually drew, but it was recognizable at least.

Seb softly watched Cas as he told him what to draw, then chuckled and looked at the floor surprised that Cas actually remembered something that Seb had always loved. "So, I should draw something I like. Can you please stay still?" he jokingly asked as he put his thumbs in the pockets and switched his balance back and forward unsure of what else to do after saying something like that. "Yeah, I heard about it," Seb looked at the floor and awkwardly bit his lip. "Oh, that's amazing, maybe then you'd like to just hang out with me? We haven't done that in a while," he was a bit embarrassed to ask that as Seb himself was the reason for that.

Cas was caught up enough in drawing the motorbike that he didn't realize what Seb said at first, and soon straightened with the drawing in hand. He offered it out to Sebastian. "Here, it's a little rough but it's something you can go off of," he would occasionally use references when drawing, if they were available. He blinked as Sebastian offered to hang out, a little hesitant at the offer. "I... Um..." Casper wasn't sure what to say, and after a moment he settled for the truth.

"Sebastian... I don't know what you're playing at here. The last time I thought we were going to hang out, you refused to speak to me for a year," Cas pointed out. Not in a mean way, but there was a quiet bit of hurt in his voice. "Do you even know anything about me anymore?"

"Thank you," Seb thankfully smiled at Cas as he accepted the drawing. "That is incredible," he admitted as he looked at it and then saw Cas struggling with his words after Seb's offer.

"I was trying to figure myself out, alright? I had never had anything for someone before, I had no idea what to do or how to act. I was scared to hurt you," Seb admitted in an annoyed voice. He knew how badly he had messed up but still, he wanted to come up for that. "Of course I know. I'm not blind and I hear too, maybe not as much as I could but I still know. Especially about you and Lysander, good choice, by the way, he's amazing," he faked a smile at Casper. Seb didn't dislike Lysander, no, he thought that he is cool but he disliked the fact the two boys were hanging out so much together. He had no idea whether they were dating or anything but he just took a blind guess.

Cas was trying to figure out how to reply to what Sebastian said. It made sense, in a way, but it didn't excuse Sebastian's bad behavior or how deeply it had hurt Casper. Of course, any thought Casper may have had of trying to be understanding was quickly dashed as Sebastian continued on. Cas tensed and his eyes filled with tears. Tears of hurt, anger, of shame. His fists clenched and without meaning to his voice raised a bit. "Oh, you know? You know?"

Cas' lip trembled. "So you know I ran away for two weeks? You know I hated myself so much I couldn't bare to go back to the Becketts house? You know I spent my whole life absolutely torn apart inside because I was convinced I was unlovable, unwanted, you know how alone and isolated and afraid I've always been?" Cas was shouting now, the tears flowing freely. "Lysander is my friend! He cares about me! There are exactly three people in this school that have actually made me feel like I matter! I was ready to give everything for you, I was practically clay in your hands, and you just- just threw me away!"

Cas was sobbing by that point, but he wasn't done. "Do you have- any idea how much it broke my heart? You're so ashamed of being seen with me, you wouldn't even look at me! And now- now you're just standing here- acting like- like nothing happened, like I didn't cry over you for three months straight? "

And when Casper's voice raised, Seb just got even madder. He was easy to piss off and there someone even raised his voice for him, and he heard everything he said but didn't want to understand it. Cas had cried for him, cool, he got in a new family drama, not cool but still. "Oh, you aren't the only one who had a bad year, alright? I was in a new school, the only person I thought would leave my side was on a different continent. I caught feelings for someone for the first time and the only person, that I thought would help me, was in Greece. I had no idea what to do, how to act since I had just moved here. You had fun with your friends, stop treating me like I'm the only one to blame. I just had no freaking clue what to do," Seb raised his voice but still wasn't exactly shouting. Yes, he did know that this all was his fault but he thought that the fact that he was clueless would somehow make him not so guilty.

"And don't fuc***g tell me that he's just friend. Everyone knows that it's not true, except for you," and he shouted that sentence and hit the table with his fist. "Don't tell me that I was embarrassed by you when no one even knows about my existence in this school. I was just trying to figure everything out myself so I didn't hurt you even more," after that, he literally just put his hand up and held it on his head, unsure of how to keep himself together. If it wasn't Cas in front of him, Seb would already start a fight but the person in front of him always made him weaker and unable to react the way he wanted to.

Of course. Of course. Cas didn't know what he expected. This was Sebastian Kane after all. Casper jumped when Seb hit the table. Casper took another few steps back, before turning away and burying his face in his hands. Why had he even bothered? Sebastian had never cared about Casper. Sixteen years of doubt and insecurities flared up, leaving Cas speechless and feeling very, very alone. Cas cried, his shoulders shaking. Why did he have to hurt so much?

Damn it, Cas had been trying so hard to do better. To be better. He bit his lip, struggling to breathe but refusing to let himself make any noise. Cas should have known better. Any time he tried to open up to Sebastian, it always broke his heart. Always. Cas had just bared his soul and all Seb could do was go on acting like it was somehow Casper's fault that Sebastian couldn't handle having a crush on someone. Casper didn't know who Seb liked, but they could keep him.

Seb growled as he finally understood what happened. For a few moments, he just kept standing in his place, completely unable to move and then just went forward, a bit scared of how Casper will react. However, then he just at least put a hand on his shoulder, still unable to do more. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... Like ugh... I'm sorry, I just exploded, and and..." Seb honestly had no idea what to say, it was always this way. "I'm sorry," he repeated the phrase and finally it sounded at least somehow true. He had no experience with saying sorry. "You're amazing, I shouldn't have said that, I-I... yeah..." He what? He just wanted to admit that he liked him but it felt sore in his throat, trying to say that. "I'm just a jerk, you know that, right?" And again, Seb had no idea what he was even trying to do, everyone was the better man for Casper, everyone except for Seb, and yet... "I like you," he said it quietly, unsure if that even possible to hear him and whether he was stating a fact or asking a question. "I think I should just leave, I'm sorry Casper," and again, Seb had never before called him Casper instead of Cas, except for the day that they had met. And then Seb just stood up and just started to move but wasn't exactly unable to leave Casper just like that.

-godmod approved-

Casper was caught off guard by Sebastian's apology, and the hand on his shoulder. Casper was already tense, but when Sebastian apologized again Cas crumbled. He had never been very strong, and Sebastian always managed to get to him. Cas turned, stepping up to Sebastian and hugging him. He buried his face in the other boys neck, wrapping his arms around Sebastian's waist. Cas just stayed there for a while, crying. He wasn't sure how long he stood there, but eventually his tears subsided until he was just cuddled into Sebastian, sniffling. "You are a jerk," he agreed sullenly, absolutely pouting but unwilling to move. Casper had missed being this close to Sebastian, and he wanted to remember the warmth for when Sebastian left him behind again.

Seb was relieved when Cas got up and approached him again, but when he hugged him, Seb honestly froze for a moment and then hugged him back. Seb stroked Casper's back as he cried into Seb's neck, he had no idea what to do or how to make up for it all but he also didn't see his fault so much, not as clearly as Casper stated it to him. However, he just went with the flow, held Casper in his arms, and leaned with his cheek against Casper's head. "Oh, I know it," he lightly chuckled and then, planning to just set up the pillows there, so it was more comfortable to cuddle there, Seb put his arms around Cas wanting to pick him up to get them to the pillows. "Ugh, can I?" he had no idea whether Cas will let him but just hoped that he will. "Please, we don't have to go separate ways again, not right now," Seb touched the other boy's cheek softly, hoping that he will agree to stay here with Sebastian. How high were the chances that they could repeat it all soon? Casper had Lysander and he had made it very clear that Seb had hurted him too much.

Casper was surprised when Sebastian asked if he could pick him up. He thought about it a moment, biting his lip. He blushed as Sebastian touched his cheek and said please. Cas swallowed nervously, bringing his hand up to cover Sebs. "Well... On one condition," he held up one finger. "If you're really serious about being friends again... You have to start seeing the school counselor." Cas told Sebastian. "I've been seeing her and she's been wonderful with me. You have to try to talk with her, okay?" He asked. He wasn't sure if making Sebastian see the school counselor was mean of him, but he had to do something to make sure that he wasn't going to have his heart broken again. And it would be good for Sebastian.

Seb was about to say that he would who everything to be at least friends with Casper again, however, when Cas said his condition, Seb almost took a step back but managed to keep still. "Counselor? I don- yes, alright, I will see them," he honestly understood that he was ready to even see the counselor just to keep Casper in his life. "I promise," the thing was that Seb almost never promised anything, so if he said that he was going to meet the counselor, it meant that he would do that. "Now, c'mon, let's go," he picked Casper up and brought him to the pillows, once he sit down, he still kept Cas in his lap unless he tried to leave but Seb wanted to cuddle with Casper.

-godmods approved-

Casper relaxed as Sebastian promised to see the counselor. He smiled, letting out a little squeal as Sebastian picked him up. He couldn't help but laugh as he clutched to the boys shoulders. "Sebastian," Cas whined without any heat, snuggling against the other boy. Once they were sitting, Cas pushed Sebastian back against the pillows and stretched out against him, lacing his leg through Seb's. Cas nuzzled his nose into the crook beneath Seb's jaw. Cas sighed softly as he melted against the other boy. He laid an arm over Sebastian and shut his eyes. "I missed this," he murmured softly. "You're always so warm," Casper yawned as he said it and snuggled impossibly closer.

Seb laughed too when Casper squealed, for a moment considering to kiss Cas, and then decided that better not. After all, he had somehow convinced him to be friends and now, no, he wasn't going to mess it all up. "I'm not going to drop you," he tried to assure Casper as he just put him closer to his chest. Once they were down on the ground, he let Casper push him down and just tightly pulled Casper closer to him and couldn't keep himself from pecking the boy's head lightly. "I missed it too, I missed you," he agreed and then laughed. "I'm Brazilian, baby, I'm supposed to be at least warm if not hot," he just joked a bit and once he heard that Casper yawned, in a chain reaction, Sebastian yawned too, tho, he didn't want to fall asleep, he wanted to enjoy every second of this time with his crush.

Jordie walked in and immediately walked back out. That was not Kiara.

Casper couldn't help but giggle lightly, too content to really move. "Can you get a blanket? I don't wanna move," Cas asked gently, already half asleep. It was odd, how quickly Casper relaxed when Sebastian held him. He was too tired to think about it too much, though. "New condition," he added sleepily. "You have to cuddle me like this at least once a week, Sebby," Cas ordered, only able to sound half as serious as he was trying to be. He barely even noticed the use of the nickname.

Seb took the wand out of his pocket and gave a light wave with it, letting the blanket conjure on them. "Done," he whispered quietly and put his arm back around Cas's waist, hugging him even closer if that was even possible. He was just about to react to what Cas said until he understood how the other boy had called him. He froze and honestly had no idea how to react until he just understood that it was Casper. He could call him whatever he would like to and Seb would be absolutely alright with that, so he just pressed one more peck on Casper's hair. "Whenever you want it, Casper, whenever you want it," he agreed, happy that the least he could do with Casper was cuddling with him at least once a week, he would never skip a chance to spend time with the Hufflepuff boy.

Casper smiled as the blanket covered them, He yawned again and cuddled impossibly closer. The sound of Sebs heart beneath his ear and the warmth of both the boy and the blanket killed him off to sleep. This was nice. Cas could only hope as he drifted off that Seb was actually serious this time. It would just break Casper's heart if the older boy changed his mind again.

Seb just watched Casper for some time, happy that now he was able to be with him again, and within a time, he fell asleep too. There were such conditions that didn't even let him stay awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back