Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
10¾ "Vine, Dragon heartstring
At the speed of the wind, Charlotte ran toward the castle from the owl tower, where the most important news she had been waiting for had just arrived. She had never run at that speed in her life like now. It seemed for a moment that she was flying through the air, as she soon reached the castle door. She stopped at them to catch her breath and recovered a little from the rush. Shortness of breath. After recovering a little, Charlotte went inside and straight to the big hall, because it was noon now. She entered the large hall, looked at the Slytherins table to make sure Sebastian was there. He was there and so he went there.

''Hey, Bastian! Do you remember my sister who is married to a woman? You met them when you came to visit me.'' She said, silent for a moment for a friend to digest what she had said. ''And you know that she can not have kids, do you?'' a short break from her. ''Could not have been, but now there is two.'' Charlotte's all finally said and handed Sebastian documents issued before a moment had brought a large owl that belonged to her sister.

@Sebastian Kane

Last edited:
Sebastian was simply poking his food without a good mood. He had a lack of good mood for two years now, it was good that at least two people didn't leave his side after what happened. His best friend and his little sister. Two that always were there for him and knew how to make him smile, at least he didn't have depression.

Bastian looked up to Char, poked his chicked with fork and looked back down to it. "Mhm," he nodded, approving that he actually remembered her. He sadly didn't visit Charlottle often, orphanage didn't exactly allow that. "Mhm," it wasn't unknown fact that Chars aunt couldn't have kids and her wife either, so he simply repeated his sound and looked at best friend. "Where are you leading this?" Decided to remind me? but he didn't add that, since he knew answer. Of course, she wasn't going to bring that theme up without a reason. He frowned. "What?" her aunt got pregnant or something? He took papers from Charlotte and started to read them. He was frowning at documents, he couldn't believe his eyes. "I am adopted? She adopted me?" he frowned harder and looked at Char with almost angry sight. "That's not funny." he almost hissed that out as he gave her documents back. He didn't read until the end as he thought that it was dumb joke, but he didn't get to the part where his sister was adopted too and he didn't even get to the part where actually were signs. Sebastian was extremely angry at friend for that joke. Who would want HIM? He wasn't a kid anymore, almost a grown up man, no one would take adopt him, they all wanted little kids.

Charlotte knew her best friend so as not to notice her something depressing and tried to read from Sebastian's facial expression the smallest groove. Even for a moment it seemed that a friend was not listening to her. Before continuing, she poured herself pumpkin juice, because it perfectly quenched thirst. Of course, her family knew Sebastian well, although he rarely had the opportunity to visit her. "You know very well who is leading this conversation," she was told, waiting for a reaction from him as he read the documents. However, when he saw the angry look Charlotte for a moment seemed Sebastian was not happy and would upset the sister. "Yes, you legally adopted. They both adopted you and Danielle.'' She said, putting her hand on her friend's hand to comfort her. "Nobody laughs at you. It's completely serious. You will have a family.'' She knew that a friend is now going through serious moments, but Charlotte did not think to joke with him. ''Bastian, it's not a joke. Read to the end. My sister did not want you both to be separated, so will you and your sister.'' Here now she realized that the company used its own expression, commonly said to a friend, when he did not believe.

''Have I ever lied to you? Moreover, I would not lie about such things. If you do not believe me, then look into my eyes and tell me what they see there.'' She replied, looking down at a friend, he shall ensure that they do not lie and Sebastian can see only the tears of joy.

Bastian focused back on his plate, trying to calm down, but Charlotte still staying on what she said pissed him off even more. "Mhm, I believe that someone adopted Dani, but no one would ever adopt me, I am fifteen within a week! Who would want me?" he let out without thinking twice, it was exactly what was on his mind anyways. Char put her hand on his hand, but he just took his hand away. Sebastian understood that she is trying to comfort him and that gave him encouragment to restart reading it. He picked documents up and before starting reading it, he looked at her still mad and yet started to read it. He remembered the fact that he and Danielle couldn't be parted away anyways, so that meant, if someone adopted Dani, they adopted him too.. He was adopted? While reading that paper, he slowly started to smile, he was adopted. That was the first moment happiness at the fact, that he didn't have to stay at orphanage anymore, that place was awful.

When Charlotte started to talk again, he followed her instructions and looked in her eyes. "Alright, alright, I believe you. Those signatures looks too real, to be faked." he smiled and tightly hugged Charlotte. "Thank you," he didn't cry, no, but he was overhelmed, and she took a huge part in this situation realization. Yes, Sebastian wasn't sure what to think about that all, but yet, having at least a foster family, it was better than anything else. He didn't even think about the fact, that they took him only because of Dani, but there was still a time, he didn't come up with that, but will come up later. "Wait, so you're my aunt now?" he frowned and smiled as showing that he found it funny. "They adopted me only because they wanted a little kid and I just in addition, right?" the moment of realisation and unsure look at Char.

Charlotte became noticeably worried that it would not be good and had to let her sister tell the good news herself, but she would simply prepare Sebastian and invite her to Christmas, where the whole family would gather. "Dani is the nicest child in the world. You both deserve a family and a home. It doesn't matter that you are fifteen. My sister and his wife want to adopt you. We all want you to be a part of our family. I think you will be happy.'' Her tone of voice sounded a little upset. Plus the removal of his hand made him realize Bastian wanted to reject him again and not let him be comforted, even though she always cared for a friend and didn't want him to sink into a depressed swamp. The fact that Danielle and Sebastian will be adopted were both decided by 99 percent and voted by all nine family members. When Lotte noticed a smile on her friend's face like a stone, she wished that she was happy.

"No one had a reason to fake them either. In addition, Danielle is already waiting for us at home when we go home for the holiday.'' She smiled and also hugged Sebastian tightly. He didn't have to tell him simply Charlotte wanted Sebastian and Danielle to be away from that horrible place he called home. This orphanage even made ants run over her back. She thinks, but Bastian's question made her look at her friend and start laughing. "It comes together, but don't start calling me an aunt. I feel like an old aunt." She refused and smiled, then asked a question she really didn't like. ''No, you're not an addition. They want you because they have fallen in love with you and want to give you a family. We all want it.'' She turned to Bastian with a convincing look so that he would finally believe they wanted him in their family.

Sebastian would thankfully look at Char, but his attention was caught by papers and emotions. He didn't exactly understand how he must feel. He was feeling excited, but there was little tingle that said that something was off. He knew that Danielle was the best sister ever, the cutest girl and her Latina blood made her even more charming. She was the only thing that he had still left, he was already broken and any chance that someone would take away that little sunshine, would be a perfect reason to break completely. So that thankfulness was getting over his intuition, Dani got a full family and he was still part of it. He will still see her growing up, he was scared of losing her even more when their parents were gone. At some points, he was even thankful that she didn't get a lot of memories with them, she couldn't get as hurt as he was.

But this time his breaking point was that one where Charlotte said that Dani is already at their new home. He lightly tilted head with thankful smile and tears in his eyes, his sister was at new home already. She was safe and she wasn't surrounded by all those orphanage kids, she wasn't on her own. After that he put his face in his hands and slowly sobbed, but still took deep breaths trying to get over that feeling. Everything was going to get better. New home, new family, new chance, new life. Everything had to be fine. That was reason why he didn't particulary react to her answer to his joke, it was hard to answer to anything when he was sobbing. It was almost awful that they were in a Great Hall and he was literally crying in front of everyone, but it seemed like no one paid attention to that. No, some kids turned and looked at him, but it wasn't that bad. Sebastian lightly laughed at her answer, they were in love with him. Impossible. But he saw that he was wanted in their family at least by Charlotte, it was enough for now. How it will turn out, he didn't know now, but they had time for it. "Thank you," he repeated and couldn't help himself, but smile up the ceiling. He knew that he didn't even saw a real sky, but it was enough for him to smile up, he was sure that parents were happy about this too. Both of them were safe now. "I'm sorry, I am speechless," he chuckled and then took back her hand and slowly started to draw circles with his thumb on her hand. Seb also still smiled at her hand, he actually had so much to say, but that was too much to let it become a real, logical sentences.

Charlotte couldn't hide her sense of happiness from what she was taking over now and how she felt, because now her best friend would be her family. However, there were some things that Lotte was worried about, but her worries were now in the background, because Sebastian and her feelings about the letter she received that changed her life were important. Only she didn't like that maybe he could leave and she would miss him and the two would stay to meet once a year. Just about that, Lotte didn't want to think about everything ever when she saw Bastian rejoice. Now he will have a real family. All the more she was happy about Danielle that she would no longer have to live in that awful place in the orphanage. Lotte looked at her friend and tried to understand his emotions.

Then suddenly she noticed tears in her friend's eyes and wanted to hug her boyfriend, but Charlotte knew her too well because they were both the same and hugging wouldn't be right now. So he waited for him to let it go. She just put her hand on her back to feel like she was here next to him. ''Everything is ok. You need time to cover the news." She still had to write a letter to her sister and tell her what Sebastian's reaction was. ''Of course you are, because that's a real surprise for you. Now at least you won't have to go back to that place." She said with a smile, then took a pumpkin juice. "What plans do you have later?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back