The Bi-Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
With the beginning of the evil staff schedule (Nick :glare: ) , it so seems that it is time for another Bi-Weekly update! I hope you're all as excited as I am :woot:

Werewolf II
As you all probably know by now, but talks in Spam, and my anger in Shouty Werewolf II is currently underway. This game is all about suspicion, frustration, lying and backstabbing. Sound fun, no? Seriously, it is fun though. Feel free to have a Read , and while you cannot join, see if you can figure out who it is! Just remember to keep it to yourself ;) And if we beg Nick a lot, there will be another one ^_^

Character Spotlight
Congratulations to our lovely Kate Moon for being this weeks Spotlighted Character.

End of Year Announcements
Nick posted some stuff for us to read, so I'm assuming it's important :r . Just kidding, it is important. It explains a lot of what's going to be happening in the next few weeks, so get reading! It's just a click away ^_^

OOC Discussions
We have quite a few of these going on right now! As always, we love your opinions, thoughts, or stuff just for a laugh ^_^
We have things like, discussions on iOS 5 , Occupy Wall Street , plus birthday topics! Or, feel free to start one of your own topics, let us know what your thiiinking ^_^

Site and stuffs
Security on coded systems has been reworked and beefed up, but if anyone has any problems with transferring galleons ect, don't hesitate to PM Nick to get it all fixed up.
Our Shop System also now has the ability for Shop Keepers to remove items from their shops! Fantastic stuff Nick.

Oh No Exams!
Thats right! You heard it here first. OWLs and NEWTs are already underway, and Exams are starting up tomorrow! (Or Monday, whatever day it is for you ;) ) So get ready to write your exams, and please PM any Staff member if an Exam has not been posted. You have until Wednesday to finish these, but we understand how real life can be. If you can't have it done by then, PM your teacher, and let them know - we'll definitely be able to sort something out :)

Graduation
With the end of the year coming, it is time to say good-bye to some of our beloved Seventh Years. There are two topics for you to have a read through, the Ceremony with the Graduates and the Speakers, and another with the Guests and Spectators. Farewell Seventh Years, we wish you the best!

Wheelbarrow Race
It's over! That race was super exciting, fun with all the obstacles huh?! Congratulations to our winners!
First place - Briar Rowan and Madlyn Margera.
Second Place - Azolla Loncar and Michael Harper.
Third Place - Evelyn Mosca and Karah Love.
Well done to everyone!

A Professor...dead?
Unfortunately, it's true! Our dear, Jackson Margera had an unfortunate accident, which ended fatally. How will his daughter handle the news? How will Professor Blaze feel about seeing it happen? How will the school react to such sadness? Read the depressing story, Here.

Hogwarts Monthly
Thanks to our fantastic team, we have another Hogwarts Monthly up. It looks great, it's a great read, so head over there Now.

Oh no, where are the Plot Highlights? Come on guys, we want to see your amazing work! Don't be afraid to put forward yours, or someone else's plot that is just to good to stay hidden! Especially any more deaths!

[ul][li]The End of Werewolf II (Though the only joy out of that means another one starting, with me hopefully not dieing :tut: )</LI>
[li]Sorting!
[li]A site poll!
[li]End of Year Feast ^_^
[li]Gryffindor taking over Ravenclaw for the House Cup! (It's gonna happen guys. We're so close.)
<LI>[li]Accio! [/li][/ul]

That's it! Another BWU done and dusted. Remember to click those links, send in your plots, play some games, read some stuff! Oh and rp of course :r

Feel free to shoot out your comments/hatred/happiness ect.. ^_^

~Donna
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I'm depressed ! D: :cry: :cry: :cry: -goes to cry- (Thanks for BWU by the way)

You know you :wub: the staff schedule of dewm. :p

I put in a Plot Highlight yesterday...

:p

Good update, though.

Yes, but the update had been written by then. :p

Thanks Donna! :hug:
Looking forward to sorting, and also a new werewolf (Which I will join next time xD )

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back