Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
BWUTitle.png

As promised we Site Staff are getting more on the ball and doing ourupdates et al more regularly now that the summer is over and we’re all on a normal schedule, sort off. Been a while since I posted one of these so bare with me here, I may be out of it....but only slightly.....maybe :p

OOCUpdates.png

Coded Systems: More Secure
As you all know we have a lot of systems on the site that require passwords which most members don’t know. Well...they’re more secure now! Although a handful of accounts may experience a few problems with simple things such as transferring galleons but if you have that problem PM Nick and he’ll sort it out in a jiffy!

Shopping System: Moar Updates
After the shopping system being updated and adding the feature of buying items as gifts, Nick has gone and added more updates for y’all. For all you shopkeepers, you are now able to view all of your sales receipts instead of having them all PM’ed to you.

Also, when on the shopping system all members can view a jump list at the side to all shops instead of having to return to the main view page.

Code CP: Again; Moar Updates
So y’all remember the update to the Code CP allowing everyone to customise their font styling, yeah? Well it now includes justification for everyone that uses that option.

As a reminder: could everyone please make sure that their font styling is readable on the default theme as it’s not fair to members who can’t read the text to have to use the RS button for every single post that they may want to read. Thank you.

Member Galore!
Wow! We’ve reached the 6,000 members mark guys and since then we have exceeded it already. Great job guys, it wouldn’t be possible without all of you.

Applications: Minor Hold Ups
So with the reopening of all applications our awesome Admin are keeping up to date with them although there are a number of people who have been PMed about their applications. With this being said could anyone who sent in a request please check that account for a PM as it seems to be holding up the process slightly.

Character Spotlight: *drumroll*
Congratulations to Eden Koshiba (or Eden as we all know her as) for being crowned this fortnights Spotlighted Character.

:linda: : Congratulations!
Congratulations to our Villagers who won the Werewolf game. It was definitely loads of fun to play and seems to be a hit on the board. Thank you to everyone who participated and Nick for running it for it us. We hope to bring this back again so keep your eyes open for that.

ICUpdates.png

Hogwarts Monthly: A Return
It’s that time again for another instalment for our very own Hogwarts Monthly. Thank you to the members that worked hard to get this article up for us to all enjoy. If you have any questions or suggestions for the paper PM Justin Cliffeton

Wheelbarrow Race: Ready! Steady! Go!
And the game is on. The Wheelbarrow Race has started so everyone that has signed up get down there, if you haven’t already, and get your game on. Good luck to everyone competing; this is set out to be a very interesting game.

Electives: Decision Time
It’s come to that time again. Second years, time to sit down and think about what you want for your future and choose your electives. Your Heads of Houses will be contacting you all shortly for your decisions. If you have any questions or concerns they are the people to contact.

Heads, PMs should be sent out no later than by the end of the week and while the students must put the electives into their gradebook, please send all student choices to Cyndi!

Prefect Selections: Moar Decisions
Again, Heads I call you here: time for you to get your thinking hats on and decide who you want as Prefects for your respective houses. Please sent Nick your choices.

First Game in Years: Has Come to an End
After all the blood, sweat and tears (that were just from the people setting up the game :p ) the first Quidditch game that HNZ have seen in a while has come and gone and it was an intense game. In the end of course there could only be one winner so congratulations to GRYFFINPUFF!!!

Commiserations to Slytherclaw but you put up an excellent game, it was a great read!

PlotHighlights.png

:cry: I am disappoint guys! My first BWU in a while and I have no plots to highlight. Now I know that y’all are getting you plot on so please share them with the rest of us and request a plot highlight, it takes a few minutes to fill out and you’ll forever be remembered for the awesome plot you got highlighted in the BWU!

TTLFT.png

~ More Updates, awesomeness!
~ More MESSI madness
~ Brightstone Weekend!
~ Autumn on HNZ!
~ The Wheelbarrow Race concluding!
As always, if you have any questions, concerns or just want to post how awesome this update is, just post here!

~ Pattycakes
(On behalf of the Site Staff)

Nice updates Pat! :hug:
Wootness for 6000 members! :frantics:

Lovely as always :hug:

Thanks for the updates !!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back