Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
BWUTitle.png

Wooooo so welcome to the first of, probably many :p BWU: Pat Edition :cool: Lets hope I don’t mess up too bad :r

OOCUpdates.png

Switch Users Code & Reminder!

Well you can’t say we don’t give you anything here. After much hard work on Nick’s part a new code has been implemented on the board. The Switch Users Code, written by Reid and modified by Nick, has been added to the board to allow you to swap from character to character with relative ease.

With this new code implemented comes a reminder to all members, you are not allowed to post in a RP as the wrong character. Also when forums close to your character, it is not alright to use another account to finish up an RP.

Character Spotlight!

Congratulations to Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling who is this fortnight's spotlighted character. She was highlighted for the spectacular detail of the character's biography and continued devotion to the character's development. ^_^

Twitter!

As per suggested here a Twitter field has been added to your profile. So everyone put in your username, be it for an IC or OOC account, if it’s for an IC account remember to help promote HNZ by adding #HNZ after your tweets :) Kudos to Zach for the suggestion ^_^

MESSI Writing Competition!

Yep, you’ve guessed correctly folks, MESSI have been at it again. After taking a well deserved break MESSI are up to their old tricks again and have a brand, spanking new writing competition for you all to have a go at. We are a board of writers after all, aren’t we?

HNZ’s Fifth Birthday!

Is closing! Yep, that’s right folks. We’ve had our fun, we’ve laughed, we’ve cried but the birthday forums will be closing in the next two weeks. So to everyone that hasn’t participated yet; go grab yourself a HNZ email, or sign our community banner. To everyone that has made this birthday memorable, thank you :)

Also, we currently have two ‘Deal with a Death Eater’ games going on so we can try and get everyone that signed up a chance to play. So with that been said, we are hoping to continue these games so everyone gets their chance to play.

And finally, on the birthday front, a big congratulations to Larissa Sedgwick i.e. Beth, on winning our Birthday Graphics Competition. Once again we had some great entries but Beth’s came up tops. The winning banner can be seen at the top of the screen or click here! Also, congratulations to:
Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling - receiving one dementor glomp
Eden Koshiba - receiving the birthday icon
Professor Takuya Blaze - receiving Hot Pink for one week with the birthday icon

Congrats to all of our winners once again ^_^

New colours!

Once again Nick has been far too generous to us and has not only listened to our out cries for more colours to be added to the dropdown list, but has gone and added them too :o Yep that’s right folks, our dropdown list is now updated with the colours of our group colour such as Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. If you feel there is something else needed, give Nick a shout over PM ;)

Post your desktop!

To all those who say they are bored on the site, shame on you. While we are a RPing site we all like to have our fun and games so why not go participate in our newest one, started by none other than our fearless Nickypoos.

Blawg!

I’m sure you’ve all seen our lovely site staff blog or Blawg as it is more commonly known as. Well you’ll be surprised to know that it’s not only Nick that posts to it :o That’s right guys, we’ve gotten not one but two blog enteries this week from our very own Linda and Abby *cough*Elphaba*cough* :r So snaps for them ^_^ Also, expect one from moi sometime after the 19th when my Uni exams are done ^_^

Happy Mother’s Day!

Have you wished all of your mum’s a Happy Mother’s Day yet? That is if you live anywhere apart from The UK, Ireland or Nigeria. If you haven’t well go do it, now :glare: Then when you’ve done that come wish all the mummy’s on HNZ one as well by going here, because we all know if it wasn’t for them, where would we be? :o Literally, we wouldn’t be here.

ICUpdates.png

TWT closed

After many months of planning and all the fun that was had with the TwiWizard Tournament once again taking place on HNZ we say goodbye to it once again. The TwiWizard Tournament finally came to a close with HNZ’s: Mike Goulding coming a respectable third, Beauxbatons’: Aubrey Derlinch coming in second, leaving none other than Durmstrang’s: Moko Craven coming in first hence winning The TwiWizard Tournament. Congratulations Moko :)

Y9 Ending!

:cry: Well another year has come to an end. What does that mean? Well that means classes will be ending and from tomorrow (Monday) to Wednesday exams will be taking place on HNZ. Graduation is currently taking place so pop over to the Great Hall to see our 7th Years take their final steps as students of HNZ. Plus much, much more.
On the topic of Graduation, our very own Joyce has once again kindly made a video for our Graduates. Thanks Joyce for all the hard work you put into your videos for us each time Graduation comes round, it’s very much appreciated and the video is once again, awesomesauce :wub:

PlotHighlights.png

[ul][li]Going home for the evening (Obsidian Harbour)
~ After a long day of shopping, Leah Winters begins on her journey home when she stumbles upon Hades Lutrov. They share a long evening together speaking of the Dark Arts and Leah learns more about what it means to be a Death Eater.</LI>

[li]Were Supposed to be Cleaning..right?!(The Kitchens)
~ Professor Styx harms two prideful boys in worst way during a Detention in the Kitchen.

[li]Flying Uncontrollably (The Quidditch Pitch)
~ While flying uncontrollably it becomes a little bit clearer that Clarice Herrington is falling uncontrollably for Benson Thacker.

[li]Some News...(New Zealand)
~ Isolde finds out some unexpected news and has the task of telling Chris, while he has something himself to ask her.

[li]It’s Official(The United Kingdom)
~ Newly engaged couple Nicolas King and Sakura Gemini go to tell Sakura’s parents and Nicolas takes his fiancée to his home.

[li]A Recollection(Europe)
~ Danielle and Asparuh recollect various memories of them growing up together, with a surprise twist ending in store!

[li]Build Me Up, Buttercup (Oceania)
~ A simple visit between two friends becomes rather awkward as Melodie realises things are not what she thought they were between the pair. [/li][/ul]
Remember that you can submit your own plots to be highlighted via this form. ^_^

TTLFT.png

[ul][li]Conclusion of Birthday st00fs
[li]Sorting opens
[li]Exams
[li]End of Graduation/School Yea
[li]Group Updates
<LI>[li]So0o0o0o0o0o0o much more xD [/li][/ul]
As usual, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this update, please post in this thread. ^_^

Hoping I didn’t mess up too bad on my first time,

- Pat
(On behalf of the Site Staff)

Patricia Styx said:
[ul][li]Flying Uncontrollably (The Quidditch Pitch)
~ While flying uncontrollably it becomes a little bit clearer that Clarice Herrington is falling uncontrollably for Benson Thacker.[/li][/ul]
*Le gasp!* Someone quoted my polyvore directly. :p
IC: What on earth are you talking about?

:p

GREAT JOB PAT FIYERO!

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
first one is always nerve wracking .... actually I've only ever done one =))
that's how bad my first one way xD
False!
You're just always busy on weekends so I don't give you extra work. ;)

But thanks, Pat. :)
This was good. ;)

Nicolas King said:
Andromeda Fiorelli said:
first one is always nerve wracking .... actually I've only ever done one =))
that's how bad my first one way xD
False!
You're just always busy on weekends so I don't give you extra work. ;)

But thanks, Pat. :)
This was good. ;)
d'awww you're too sweet :hug:

YAY PATPANTS!

I'm sad that the TWT is closing, it was fun to lurk. (Thanks to everyone who put so much work into it). Although this means that soon quidditch starts again! YAY! More lurking!

Also, YAY for all the other amazing things that are happening soon or are about to happen.

All round YAYness!

:woot:

:shy: Thank you everyone. I appreciate all of the kind words, you wouldn't believe how nerve wreaking this was xD Apart from Linda or Elphaba, they might have an idea :r

Alexis, Brittany and Abby (yes for that you all get your real names) I hate you :glare:

Well I :wub: you really but <_< xD

I see my name. :o
I feel special. xD

Oh, right.
Whoever keeps suggesting plots I am in to be highlighted needs a reality check.

My next available time to do such a test is... oh lookie! A spot opened up recently! Tomorrow at 7AM. Be there, or be a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back