Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core

Lily hated this stupid school. She didn't like most of the people in her year and most of them didn't like either. She didn't want to be here and to make things worse, one of the only friends she had made, had been sorted into gryffindor. Lily now had to be make new friends. It didn't help that she still hadn't found a place for her to go and dance. All in all the only good thing about Hogwarts was that Lily had been sorted in Slytherin. The house which had seemed most like her and rumors also said that a gang of girls in her house called themselves Glam Squad. Some of the most fashionable in the school. Lily wanted to meet them, and then maybe if she could make her own group of friends who all liked fashion the way Lily like fashion.

It was quite early in the morning when Lily found herself at the cliff's. They were interesting. She wondered if anyone had jumped. Surely with magic there would be a spell where you could bungee jump. So fun could be had but no danger. She might hate hogwarts but Lily wasn't suicidial. She would stick with hogwarts. It might get better, maybe the lessons wouldn't be as bad as she was thinking they'd be. Lily sat down flattened her skirt before sliding off her heels and sitting down with her feet over the edge. This was pretty cool. It seemed like a good place, quite and empty. Maybe even a place to dance. Maybe.

Zeke was exploring the whole place. To him this school was magical, the best possible place to be. He only had two places left to investigate, the cliffs and the forbidden forest. Seeing as how there were scary rumors about the forest and he wasn't a gryffendor, he chose to visit the cliffs first.

When Zeke got to the top he grinned, the veiw was amazing. He made a mental note to bring girls here. As he looked around, Zeke noticed someone sitting near the edge, as he walked closer he realised the figure was someone he knew, a girl to be exact. "Not the best place to be sitting, there's a chance you could fall."

Lily looked up at the sound of a voice. She saw a boy, familiar, but she couldn't remember his name and the way he spoke she was sure that they weren't enemies. Which pleased Lily slightly. Maybe they hadn't talked enough for whether they were friends or not to be determined. Lily smiled slightly at the boy. She was a little annoyed at the company that this boy was giving. She'd been enjoying her silence, but she'd just have live with it, if she wanted a few friends. She moved up a little, showing that he could sit with her without words need be spoken. She also moved her shoes to the other side of her. Creating more space.

"There is nothing wrong with sitting here. The only way I'll fall is if I push myself or jump off." Lily said. "I'm sorry, I can't remember your name. What was it?"

Zeke sat beside her and looked over the edge, it was a long way down. "Zeke, we danced in the street remember?" He then realised he didn't knw hers either. "Yours is something beginning with L? Lilly or Livvy or something like that yes?" He knew it was one of those, just wasn't sure wich one it was.

Lily slowly remembered that day. They'd danced in the street. Lily had really only dance with him to annoy Shaylah. And it had worked slightly. Though in the process of making another person hate her more, she'd gotten one person to like her slightly and not hate her like most others did. Lily really didn't mind this. She didn't mind being hated, meant she had less people she had to make a effort to not be snappy to. At the mention of her real name, Lily felt her heart race. She told it to calm, the boy wouldn't know that Lily was actually her name. She'd correct him and do it with a hint of fear of someone knowing her real name in her voice.

"Livia. You were close." Lily said with a slightly forced smile. "What brings you to these cliffs?"

Zeke shrugged, it was close to his guess.

"I'm exploring the whole area, after this it's the forests turn."

He was slightly dreading the forest but he had sworn to his older brother that he would check it out, and he would have to pay up if he chickened out.

"What about you?"

Zeke got a strange vibe from this girl, now he remembered her clearly, he had a feeling that she was lying or holding back abut something, but she hadn't said anything about herself to lie about. It was a strange feeling.

Lily listened to the boy's answer, while trying to come up with her own. She'd really just been looking for somewhere to go. Anywhere. Away from school and closer to normality, but Lily could hardly say that, she didn't really know this boy. She couldn't trust him with anything. She didn't trust anyone. Lily placed her hands on her skirt. She loved this skirt, she'd bought it just before coming and it was very awesome. She tried to get it to match the clothes she had. Lily's mind began to drift off and was only brought back with a question.

"Me, I was just." Lily started. "Just looking for somewhere to go. I think may have found it." She added. "How much of this place have you explored then? I can't imagine it's that interesting, it's just a school after all."

Zeke shrugged. He had looked over most of the school, he had yet to go to the dungeons but that was out of common sense. He was a first year hufflepuff and seventh year Slytheins lived down there. It would be suicide.

"Most of the castle and the grounds."

Zeke suddenly remembered what was different about this girl, Livia, than the others. She was the one who didn't want to come here and be a witch. She had hated the idea of not being able to dance for four hours every day.

"You liking the school now you're here or do you still want to go home and dance?"

Lily gave a laugh, which echoed slightly on the empty grounds. She didn't like it. She wanted to be home. She was missing dance more than she was missing her family. Lily knew this wasn't too good but she really missed dance. She felt unfit and lacking in excerise. Of course Lily walked a lot but it was nothing compared to the amount of dance she used to do. Lily remembered what she'd told the boy. 4 hours a day, every day.

"I hate the school. I'd do anything to be back home and able to dance. But I'm putting up with the school." Lily said with a smile. Not talking about the secret dance school she wanted to return to. "I haven't had a dance class in over a week, and I'm already feeling the effects. But I'll just live with it. You wouldn't happen to have found anywhere I can practice?"

Zeke thought for a second at her question. There were lots of small alcoves in the grounds he had found, the only problem being that small was the right term for them.

"What about on the lawns? Or you could try an abandoned classroom, just move the desks out of the way?"

Livia intreged him, preferring to stay home and do somehting normal than to learn to do magical things. Literally. It seemed mental to him.

Lily was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable in the boy's prescene. Something about him told her that she should maybe say even less about herself. He seemed like the kind of boy who might try to gain her trust then break it and Lily didn't want that. She tried to push the thoughts to the back of her head, but still they loomed. This boy wasn't going to be the first person she tell her real name to or anything about to. She looked down at her hands and while trying to make herself more comfortable thought of dance. Ballet. She nodded, pretty sure what he'd said was a question or suggestion. Looking up but avoiding meeting eyes or looking to the boy Lily spoke.

"I'll probably do just that. If I don't dance soon, I'll go crazy. I should go exploring, find a place." Lily said with a smile, more to herself because she wasn't really meeting the boy's eyes. But Lily figured that this to the boy might look weird, so she forced herself to actually look at the boy. Trying to through discomfort away.

"Which house did you get sorted into?" Lily asked, trying to move the conversation away from the dance she longed to do.

Zeke frowned when the subject of houses came up, he was not happy with his placement. Yes, it meant girls assumed he was loyal so they were more likely to trust him but all of the people there were annoying and trusting, it really didn't suit him, at least, he didn't think so.

"Stupid hufflepuff. You?"

The change in his voice was amazing, from one moment happy and cheery, the next, moody and grouchy.

Lily tried not to laugh at the boy. The way things were going, he was maybe going to be her only real friend and Lily needed a least one friend. She knew that the boy probably didn't belong in that house. He didn't seem like the Hufflepuff type but then again, She didn't really now Zeke or Hufflepuff. She looked to the boy with pride shining in her eyes. Slytherin. She was a young Slythian. And Lily was proud of her house. Even though by most she'd be cast out for the fact that she was a muggleborn.

"I'm a Slytherin." Lily said proudly, disregarding the change in the boy's voice. "I never saw you as a Hufflepuff. But I don't know you, so I can't really make a judgement on what house you go into. I'm not the sorting hat. And he knows best." Lily said with a hint of teasing at the boy's hufflepuffness.

Zeke shook his head. "Obviously he doesn't. I am not a hufflepoof. I mean, I'm not even slightly loyal." Zeke cringed at his slip up, hoping she didn't notice. Of course she would but it would just mean that catching her would be more difficult.

Lily noticed the boy's cringe. She didn't see what was wrong with what he had said. In her mind, she ran through the sentence over and over. Lily wasn't loyal either. She didn't really trust people so there was no need to be loyal, since loyalty required trust. Or so Lily thought. She looked to the boy again. Was he more like her than she thought. She didn't want to trust him. But Lily thought that over time, she might. It was also safe to say that the thought of trusting someone scared her.

"Ditto." Lily said "Who needs loyalty anyway." Lily added more to herself than Zeke.

Zeke let a relieved look onto his face when she agreed with is lack of loyalty. "Exactly, thing is, everyone is expecting me to be commited to things now and they get all annoyed when i'm not" In his mind he knew he meant people not things.
He snorted to himself. "At least no-one expects you to be nice or anything really." He kind of wisher he had made slythering, even though it would lower his chances with the ladies.

Lily couldn't help but agree. No one expected her to be nice and Lily wasn'y nice at all. She was really quite the opposite. And she liked it this way. The friends, she would eventually get, ones who were like her, would be the only ones Lily would ever trust. She didn't think she'd trust them with her real self. Not even her name. Maybe in time. Everything takes time. They had plenty of time, they were all young. She smiled, genuinely at the boy.

"I know, and they don't get nice." Lily said. "Being nice is too hard and fake. I feel like I'm lying, when I'm nice." Lily said, smiling a little to herself. She was always lying. Lily wasn't bother by the amount of lying she did. It was better. Safer.

Zeke shrgged. "Being nice is a lie, no-one's ever nice all the time. Beside it's better if you;re not. If you're nice all the time and then flip out one day your friends are gunna be mad at you but if you're always mean then be nice at soemp point your freinds can deal with it. "

Saying this made him a hypocrite himself, he was always nice to the girls he met, boys too, he couldn't help it. It was his nature to flirt

Lily couldn't help but agree. Though she had very little friends that would be annoyed at her. Lily knew however that the friends she had or would eventually get, would have to get used to the fact that Lily was at times very mean. She smiled at the boy. The had some things in common and this boy had managed to not annoy Lily. This was a first.

"I agree. Though, I only have about one friend, so, I don't have that problem." Lily said smiling and with more of a hint of happiness than annoyed at the lack of friends.

Zeke looked at her in an odd way,. only one friend? Sure, he didn't have any who properly knew him but he still had them. "Who's that?" He tried to think of his closest friend, only coming up with the girl who kept turning up when he was sad. And this girl, Livia.

Lily wasn't sure whether or not to say. She wouldn't really count this boy as a friend yet and the girl that she was friends with, she hadn't really since arriving. One of the people she had met and gotten along with had been sorted into another house, which Lily wasn't pleased about but was going to have live with it. She didn't think that Zeke would even know the girl. Did it really matter.

"Well, I might have two. This girl, and possibly you." Lily said. "Are we friends?" Lily asked with a smile. A real smile, not a fake. A real genuine smile.

Zeke shrugged, smiling along with her smile. She was even prettier when she smiled. "I guess so, I mean, there's no reason we're not." He felt slightly odd about not flirting with her. She was a girl and she was pretty, he should be all over her by now and yet, he felt like it wasn' right. Like, ths girl should be brought to trust him first.

Lily liked the sound of having a friend. She had a friend. She had two friends. It was odd to know that there were two people in her school, who didn't hate her. Lily couldn't say she was too pleased with the boy being a hufflepuff, but she'd have to live with that. The boy wasn't terribly Slytherin like, which was a plus.

"Okay, then I have two friends." Lily said in the same soft voice she always had. Though, being friends didn't mean LIly trusted them. She trusted no one. And didn't see herself trusting anyone soon.

"Good to know Liv." Zeke got that feeling again when he said her name, that one where he thought she was hiding something. Then again, he hadn't said much about himself so he couldn't really complain. "I guess I've gained another friend than."

Lily nodded, she looked out to the water. She put her hands to either side of her, pushing herself forward slightly to look over the edge. It was high, and from where she sat the rocks below looked jagged. She thought the whole lake scene was pretty amazing. A small breeze, blew Lily's long brown hair in front of her eyes. She looked back up. Shaking her head backwards to get the hair away. She smiled, a little falsely towards Zeke.

"I guess you have." Lily said. "So Zeke, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back