The Beautiful People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Lanning

Wand
NONE
Ok, so here's the poop.. Expanding on Bella's life and plot,
I am in need of people to play her long distant friends and possibly her grandfather from her mother's side.
These people had very unique and loving feelings towards Bella, but hadn't seen her since her family left the town..
Would you like to help me?

Here we go.

b3k7xh.jpg

</SIZE></SIZE>
Daniella[]Fairban
<i>
</i>
Daniella is a very shy, timid, but strong, fearless and bright. Her and Bells have been friends
since they were toddlers, and their friendship was a remarkable treasure that they held dearly within eachothers hearts.
Daniella is 19 years old, and has been taught at Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, she is a pure blood.
(If that can not be verified, then move down to half-blood) Neither of them have any knowledge of eachother's lives,
since they've been a part for so long.
PB is Diane Kruger. She likes to be called Nella

betq1h.jpg

Sebastian[]Lartner

Sebastian is 20, and a natural born artist. Kind, eccentric at times, and a general lover of life,
he and Bella got along well before she fell ill. Sebastian is a muggle born, and was
taught at Durmstrang, and he has kept in contact with Nella, speaking often about Bella.
Sebastian has always had an incling of love towards Bella, in the more-than-a-friend way.
He'll be extremely excited to see Bella when they meet, but shocked when he finds out that Bella is dating Casey Carlin.
PB James McAvoy. Nickname from close friends; Sebby. Although he hates it.

green09.jpg
Lewis[]------------
<i>
</i>
19. Stereotypical nerd. Careless of what people think. Lovable. Brave. Sensitive. Good friend of Bella's
stayed in same group as Nella, Bella, and Sebby.

PB Is up to you.

15s3mz9.jpg
Blayne[]Leopolde
<i>
</i>
Blayne is bold, she is greatly outspoken, and confident. She was Bella's dance teacher before she left.
She is absolutely beautiful, and proud, of herself, and anyone who shows it..
She's a Slytherin graduate from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she is a top witch,
working in magic, spiritually, and magically, teaching Bella the ways
of controlling emotion on demand. Dance is her forte, she glides over the ground like it is air,
Blayne is full of wisdom and grace. She is quite talented with a broom as well. 26
PB Wynona Ryder!

a3kopv.jpg
----------[]Leopolde
<i>
</i>
24. Musician. Writer. Blayne's husband.

28thu86.jpg
Charles[]Bishop
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="150">Bella's Grandfather. Humorous, smart, witty, courageous. Charles is a muggle. Liam Neeson.
<SIZE size="150">

Most of these characters I'm leaving them very open to anything... I seriously don't want to see and crap rping, and please use you creativity for the characters you have chosen..

I'll leave the rest up to you, including family, history details, blood, 'Sects' (Death Eaters, order members etc)....

Thank you

-K

I can play Blayne if you want. I have the time though I do have other plots going on at the time. If you can find some one to play her husband that would be cool too.

I'm quite interested in playing Lewis, he seems like a good challenge, plus I have no older characters.
Do you have any more information on him, or things he would know? That would be useful for me to know.
Also, for a PB, how about Zach Braff? From Scrubs.

I'm not too busy with other plots. He would be fairly active, I do have exams this year so he might not be as active as maybe desired.

Aaaahehehehehe!!! *squee, jumping up and down* I LOVE Zach Braff!

Oh kay... yes Zach Braff LAWL.

@ Zazuka: Zuka honey bee, I was kinda saving Blayne for someone else.. Sorry. But! Don't Fret, there are other characters, I'm squirming through atm.

@Immy: Ok.. Lewis is a very smart kid. He's more of a potions whizz than anything. He loves muggle technology, and he doesn't like goign outside much. He doesn't care about others much, he treasures his friendships, like they were more valuable to him than life itself, he's quite a funny guy too.. always cracking jokes with a slight hint of crudeness. LOL

Honey Bee?

It's alright I knew a carry that good would not be avalible for long :D

Bella Lanning said:
lol, alright, sweet!

Well the rest is really up to you... I'd be happy to provide stuff like graphics.. bhut you are in complete control over her just keeping those small details as a must in the description :)

DONE!!
Awwh, providing the graphics would sound awesome since I lack natural talent with those things. Haha She hasn't been created yet right?

Okay, he seems like a lot of fun. I do notice that he doesn't have a second name, will I make that up?
I'd very much like to RP as him. Done?

Awesome,
I'll have him registered by the end of the weekend.
I already have a few ideas for him

Will be creating Amber as we speck :D

I can take up Charles! :)

One question: What relation to Bella should Amber have?

Bella Lanning said:
Ok sweet! SHall you make him and we'll make a hospital post?
Okie dokie! :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back