Testing the Streak

Caysi nodded and stretched her arm out. " Yeah, I'll be fine..Keeper is my weakest position to play." She said stretching her arm out. " Why don't we try playing beater for a while?" Being a beater was Caysi's strongest position to play, she loved it and her hits were powerful.

[color=00ced6]"Okay!" Lemina smiled. "You play beater?" Laughing, she remounted her broom and waited for Caysi before flying back to where her quidditch stuff was.[/color]

Caysi giggled. " I did for the longest time, be careful." She winked at Lemina. Caysi stretched out her arm some more and then remounted on her broom and took two beater's bats out of the bag and threw one to Lemina and one to herself. She practiced swinging it around and swooshing it. " Have you ever tried to play beater?" She asked.

[color=00ced6]"Nooooope!" Lemina giggled. "Can you teach me?" She said once she'd successfully captured the bat. At least her chaser skills came in handy here![/color]

Caysi smiled. " Well, once I let the bludger out, then you have to hit the ball whichever way it comes to you, and hard." She stressed on the word hard because it almost hit Caysi in the nose once. " Ready?" She asked letting the bludger out. It came to Caysi and she wacked it good. It went like a bullet in the other direction.

[color=00ced6]((I was pretty sure I replied to this last night :blink: Oh well!))

Lemina nodded, subconciously. She was too focused on the ball. It was heading in the other direction but suddenly it swung around and started coming towards her. Ahhh! She was too scared to face it, worried she'd knock herself out. So Lemi darted downwards, and the bludger passed over the top of her seconds later.[/color]

Caysi giggled abit. " Lemi, you have to hit the ball!" She smiled, the bludger came up to her and she wacked it with all her might. She had her lucky beater's bat, it was from her second year and it was still in pretty good shape. Caysi smiled as she watched it go.

[color=00ced6]Lemi giggled, "I'll try." The bludger began to head towards her again. This time she swang out the bat and walloped it with all her might. It shot down towards the ground. "Whoopsies!" She giggled, she was doing a lot of that as of late.[/color]

Caysi smiled. " It will bounce of the ground, see here it comes." She giggled and hit it and it went flying to the other side of the pitch.

[color=00ced6]Lemina laughed and flew after the bludger as Caysi hit it in the opposite direction. Somehow she managed to get it, and wacked it with all her strength. This time it didn't head down, and more importantly, she actually hit it! Hey, I think I'm getting the hang on this! [/color]

Caysi smiled. " There ya go!" She giggled. " So what are your plans for this summer?" ( even though I know them ;-) ) She asked Lemi. The ball came near her and she hit it and it went flying around the Pitch.

[color=00ced6]"Oh, not much. Just going home for the whole summer. Nothing special." (( hehe ;-) )) She watched as the ball sped off, not bothering to chase after it this time.[/color]

Caysi smiled. " I see, I'm just doing some things." ( ;-) ) Caysi hit the ball the ball back in the other direction. " Not a very interesting summer then." ( LOL ;) )

[color=00ced6]"Yeah, I know. I wanted to do something exciting this summer, but we went on holiday at Christmas for a fortnight so I guess that's enough." Lemina shrugged. Suddenly the bludger was heading straight towards her face. She swang out. It went shooting off, past Caysi. Lemi smiled.[/color]

Caysi nodded. " Maybe we should see each other this summer." she added. She hit the bludger and sent it soaring in the other direction.

[color=00ced6]((Might just do a bit of that... lol!))

"Yeah, sure if you want. What about the last week or something?" She hit the bludger back towards Caysi.[/color]

(( Our characters are so oblivious to the world :p ))

" Yeah sure, not like anything anything is going to happen." She smiled. ( LMFAO.) " One question, do you like a person named Mr. Vacuum?" She asked with laughter. ( LOL, sorry I couldn't resist.) She hit the bludger in the other direction.

[color=00ced6]She smiled. "I know." When Caysi questioned her about a Mr. Vacuum she paused. "Why? Is that your dad's name or something?" Lemi giggled. "Vacuum means like Hoover, doesn't it?"[/color]

Caysi giggled. " I think it does mean Hoover!" She said. " My mom said something about Hoover." She said hitting the bludger.

[color=00ced6]"Oh!" Lemina giggled. "Hoover?" She hit the bludger back towards her older friend.[/color]

Caysi smiled. " Yeah I hoover around the place and stuff." She giggled and hit the bludger back.

(( Hey do you want to do the RP with our families now and we can end it quicker?))

[color=00ced6]Lemina hit the bludger back to Caysi and glanced down at her watch. "Oh, it's getting quite late. I think I best go in and get changed before dinner, you wanna come too?" She asked.[/color]

Caysi nodded. " I would love to!" She said. She went down to the bleachers where her bag was, " Accio Bludger!" She said, the bludger came flying at her, she caught it and stuffed it in the bag. " Alright ready to go?" She said as she put in the bat in the bag.

[color=00ced6]Lemi flew down to the ground and handed her bat back to Caysi. "Ready when you are!" She joked, ready to make her way to the shower.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back