Testing the Streak

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemi walked down to the pitch. It was the first time in days she'd felt happy. The amythest streak had been a Christmas present from her mother. She got to the pitch and saw no one else was there. Mounting her broom by saying, [color=b8860b]"Up." she rose into the air and flew around, letting all her worries escape. This felt great.[/color]

Caysi walked down the Quidditch Pitch with her Firebolt, she needed to get a new, faster broom but she would have to wait 'till abit later. Caysi saw Lemi already there. " Hey Lemina!". she called out smiling.

Lemi suddenly noticed Caysi nearby. Perhaps she'd called out a greeting, yet Lemina hadn't heard it. "Hiya Caysi. You here for a fly?" She presumed it from the fact she was holding her broom. "I thought since we're unlikely ever to get a quidditch game this year I'd best just get out and fly." She smiled before trying a loop-the-loop. However at the last moment she chickened out and straightened up again. Maybe another time, when I'm alone.

Caysi giggled and nodded. " Yeah, just out here for a fly." She looked at Lemi and her attempt to do 2 loops. " Don't be afraid, you won't hit the ground if you hold your hands tight against your broom". she smiled.

"OK?" Lemi blushed in embarassment at Caysi seeing her. However she followed her advice and gripped the broom hard. This time she was able to do it. Wow, that was fun. "You used to be the Hufflepuff captain, didn't you? You must be good at flying." She'd seen around that Caysi last year had been the captain of the Hufflepuff team, before she left.

Caysi nodded. " I was captain last year, it was so fun." she smiled, she got up on her broom and flew up to Lemina. " I guess I'm alright at flying." she giggled and did a loop de loop.

"I know, I wish we just got to play!" Lemina hadn't had a single game of Quidditch since getting into the team this year. <i></i>

Caysi frowned. " Not even one game?" She looked around and saw that she had left her Quidditch bag in the stands, " Do you want to play?" she said with a smile.

"Nope, all we've done is try outs, practice and a pep rally that never took off." She sighed, then when she heard Caysi idea her face lit up, "Sure! That'd be great. You got the stuff?"<i></i>

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, now what ball shall we use?" She got off her broom and looked through the bag.

[color=00ced6]"I'm not sure." Lemina began. "What about the quaffle, we can just shoot at each other?" She suggested. It was the best they could do one aside. "What position do you play? I'm a chaser..."[/color]

" Well Maddiie is still trying to get me a spot, but since there aren't any games, I don't think that's going to happen." Caysi sighed. " Well sure, shooting on eachother is fun." She smiled and took the quaffle and went back on her broom and zoomed for the highest pitch. " Ready?" Caysi asked Lemina.

[color=00ced6]Lemi zoomed up after Caysi and blocked the three rings. She'd never played keeper before but since Caysi had the quaffle thought she'd best let her shoot first. "Yup, ready when you are!"[/color]

Caysi smiled. " I'm always ready Lemi!" she giggled. Caysi took the quaffle and looked at the three rings, then a smirk came on her face..she'd trick Lemi. Caysi headed towards the smallest of the three rings, she looked up to see if Lemi was going to come down.

[color=00ced6]Lemina saw Caysi heading towards the smallest ring, she headed down and hovered in front of it. Ready for when she shot.[/color]

Caysi smiled when she saw Lemi go for the smallest goal post, then she made her way to the 2nd smallest goal post which was on the other side of the big post. Caysi threw the quaffle at the goal post and watched it zoom like a bullet towards it.

[color=00ced6]Lemina glanced up. Caysi had shot the ball. However it wasn't heading towards the hoop she was blocking. It was going for the one at the opposite end. Dammit! She tricked me. Lemi sped across. She had a fast broom, although her reactions weren't quite fast enough. She got to the hoop just as the ball was zooming through.

She flew around and caught the ball at the other side. "That's were my lack of practise is evident!" Lemi laughed and flew back, ready to shoot, she'd need a lot more practise since she'd be playing on the house team.
[/color]

Caysi smiled. " Your not that bad, but you need to be quicker." She went into the Keeper position and waited for Lemi to throw the ball.

[color=00ced6]"Spoken like a true captain!" Lemina joked. She decided she'd gave Caysi some of her own medicine. Flying back, she aimed as if she was about to score into the middle hoop. Hovering in mid-air, she waited for Caysi to move towards that ring.[/color]

Caysi moves up a bit higher in the air so she could catch the quaffle at any time. She just hovered in mid air waiting for Lemina to throw the ball.

[color=00ced6]Lemina grabbed the quaffle and prepared to shoot. Caysi was hovering around, so she acted like she was about to shoot towards the middle hoop. Suddenly, at the last moment, she shot towards the highest hoop. Crossing her fingers, she hoped that she had scored.[/color]

Caysi looked around and saw Lemina going for the middle hoop. Caysi went up and saw the Quaffle coming at full speed, she let her arm out to catch it. The quaffle zoomed by and hit Caysi's arm. " OWWW!" She yelled, she quickly fell down to the ground and got off her broom. She fell to her knees and clutched her arm in it while laying in a crouch.

[color=00ced6]She's not going to make it! Lemina thought in in excitement.

Suddenly, however the quaffle hit Caysi's arm and she began to fall towards the ground. Cr@p, oh cr@p, oh cr@p! ((Not sure if you're allowed to post it, so I just sensored it anyways :oy: )) She shot down after Caysi, willing herself to be able to catch her. She wasn't able to do so, but Caysi managed to land without injuring herself further.

Flying down and landing next to her, she muttered, "I'm soo sorry Caysi, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." Wondering what they should do, whether she should get Caysi to the Hospital Wing, or if she'd be fine.
[/color]

Caysi looked at Lemina. " No no, don't worry.. this stuff happens all the time." She got back up and stretched her arm out and winced it hurt alot, she felt like knives have gone through her arm and were in her bones.

[color=00ced6]Lemina paused and looked at Caysi. Despite her reasurances that she was fine, Lemi still thought she didn't look it. "Are you sure you're OK?" [/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back