Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 17 Inch Whippy Laurel Wand with Veela Hair Core
Domi didn't think she had ever been this uncomfortable in her life. If she had known it would be this uncomfortable for this long, she would have changed her mind a lot sooner. One really painful day was one thing, but months of feeling like crap? No. But it was too late for that now, and if she was going to go through with something so uncomfortable and painful, she sure as hell wasn't going through it alone. She rested one hand on her swollen stomach, determined not to wallow in what this was doing to her physique, as she reached out and knocked on the uncomfortably familiar door. Part of her had wanted to wait until the baby was born to tell Tristan, really milk the drama of it all, but this was horrible and there was no chance she was going through the rest of it alone. Besides, it probably wasn't fair to spring fatherhood on someone that way. Or whatever. She hadn't bothered to tell him she was coming over, hoping to just get this over with as quickly as possible.

Tristan had stayed up late last night, going over plans and strategies for Victoire's campaign before also doing some of his actual job. He had been upset to be unable to run for Minister, but he now realized it came with a lot more work than he had imagined. He had gone to sleep late and was woken up by a knock on the door. Grumbling, Tristan headed to the door in his pajamas, silently praying there wasn't anyone important behind the door. He opened it and frowned at the woman standing there, blinking. "Domi?"

Domi hadn't really planned out what she was going to say once she saw Tristan, but years of improv training more than covered any discomfort she might have felt. "Tristan!" She grinned, patting the unmistakable swell of her stomach. "You'd better let me in, I need to get off my feet, and we've got plenty to talk about." She didn't bother to wait for an invitation, slipping past the man easily and settling herself on his sofa. "Oh thank Merlin, that's much better..."

Tristan had been so surprised to see Domi at his front door, that he hadn't taken a moment to take a proper look at her. He blinked in surprise as he realized she was pregnant. Slowly, things clicked into place in his brain, and the surprise turned into pure horror. He stared at her in shock. "No." He said. Attempting to stay calm. "Listen- I'm busy, Domi-" He said as she walked past him. He then grit his teeth as he closed the door and went over to her. "This isn't a good time." He said, brain still scrambling to put the pieces together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back