Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hey guys,

Going to keep this short and simple. I won't be around for a little while. Mom's in the intensive care unit at the hospital and I am with her at all times. I won't go into details.
I won't even be reachable on Skype. So if anyone really needs me, Cyndi has my cell and Donna has my Snapchat. I doubt anyone will but you never know. So everything is on hold until everything is sorted out. I'll at least post up lessons.

If you are the praying type, prayers for my mom would be amazing.
Thanks,
~ Kaitlyn

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Kaitlyn. I can't imagine how difficult it must be. I will be praying for you both. x

Sorry to hear about your mum Kaitlyn! I hope everything works out for you. :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your mum. Take all the time you need!

Take care, Kaitlyn :hug:

Sorry to hear. :(
I hope things get better soon. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about this, Kaitlyn. Take all the time you need. I'm on Skype if you need someone to talk to.
:hug:

Those circumstances sound terrible! Well wishes to both you and your mother. I hope everything gets better soon :hug:

Mom's coming home. She has a long way of healing to go but it is no longer a serious threat. She has to quit smoking and keep up with her doctor appointments. I'm going to need a few days to catch up on summer classes and then I'll be back on.
Thanks for like, a ton of rps. I never expected to have that many waiting on me upon my return. :r

Good to hear! :)

Looks like this is in effect for me again.
Mom's been admitted once more, and it looks worse than before. I honestly don't know what else to say other than I'll be pretty much out, except doing busy work from time to time. I won't be on Skype anytime soon from here on out until things improve.

:hug:

Hope things get better for your mum! You take care of yourself too! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back