OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Kinsey had felt inspired by her second Divination lesson to do a tea reading on some of the students at the school, especially since she had very little interactions with people on a whole. She thought that maybe this would allow her to become friends with people too as she was feeling a little lonely. The girl had to admit she was also just curious if this whole tasseography thing was genuine or if it was all a silly little game. So she set up a small folding table and two chairs - one for her and one for another student. This set up was right outside of the library where she had her notes and a few cups to make tea for as many people as might be willing to come. She was sure to bring her wand to make sure the water would be boiling hot too. She didn't want to make people suffer through cold tea just so she could test a theory that this was all bunk. As someone left the library she asked them, "Would you like a tea leaf reading? See your love life? How you do on exams? Whatever?" She smiled - feeling silly as she spoke but hoping someone would take the bait.

Week four was ending, and Analei couldn't believe they were so close to exams again. She definitely felt as if she hadn't done enough studying, even though she was spending most of her time in the library. Analei figured it was the best place to be - quiet enough and away from people, but if someone was looking for her, they'd know where to find her. The blonde hadn't done anymore Piano lessons, and she missed it, but there was no way that she was going to go to them again. She still hadn't spoken to Edmund, and she was planning on not seeing him again as much as she could help it. It was time for her to focus on exams anyway. Analei was struggling to focus on the work in front of her, so after awhile, she uncharacteriscally gave up. Packing her bag, Analei made to go find Arvel but paused when someone spoke to her as she left. Analei paused for a second, Divination wasn't her favorite subject but she recognized the girl from her year, and if she had any advice for her love life, Analei wasn't going to turn it down. Smiling at the girl, Analei slid into the seat, plopping her bag down next to her. "Sure."

Athena had been trying hard to focus on Charms and History of Magic. Those two were lessons she liked. Charms was her most favorite subject and she always liked to perform well there. So she had spend a lot of time in the library to prepare for the lessons. Athena wanted to live up to expectations Evelyn had set. Athena dreamed of following her in her footsteps. They were both in the same house and she wanted to do as good as she did. The blonde enjoyed being in Heta Omega and wanted to help her cousin out with hosting one more thing. The year went so fast and this year there would be no talent show. She knew how busy Evelyn was with planning her future and wished her all the best. When the blonde packed her stuff to leave the library she noticed two girls from her own year. There was a table and when she looked more closely she noticed some tea. Athena knew one girl Analei, she had spoken to her before. But not that much. Athena liked talking to people and was curious about what the two girls were doing. So she walked over to them and smiled shortly. '' Hi Analei.'' Athena said smiling. She knew the girl was in the same house as Emilia her cousin and hanged out with her sometimes. Than she looked at the other girl. '' What are you doing? It seems interesting!'' The blonde said friendly. She didn't knew the girls name but hoped to learn it soon.

Kinsey was pleased that the girl, who she recognized from her classes but did not know the name of, seemed keen enough. Even better, of course, was that there was another girl who joined them. This could give her the practice she needed to feel more comfortable with tasseography so she told the curious blonde girl, "I'm giving tea leaf readings." It then occurred to her that she had not prepared for more than one person at a time so she said, "I don't have another chair with me but if you want I'm happy to give you a reading too?" Kinsey started to prepare by putting tea leaves into a cup for the first girl, Analei as Kinsey didn't want to pressure the other girl. While the other girl decided Kinsey thought maybe it might be nice to introduce herself so she said, "I'm Kinsey, by the way." She was aware of the fact that she did not seem to know anyone particularly well and was pretty much invisible to all of her peers.

Analei looked up at the new voice and smiled when she saw Athena. She hadn't spoken to the girl in awhile so it was nice to see her. "Hi Athena." She replied politely. Analei turned back to the girl who was answering Athena, giving her a smile when she introduced herself. "It's nice to properly meet you Kinsey. I'm Analei." She said, feeling like she should introduce herself even if Athena had just said her name. Analei didn't mind Athena being there, she just hoped that her reading wasn't going to be embarrassing. "Are you enjoying Divination then?" Analei asked, trying to make conversation.

Athena was mostly curious at others and what they liked to do. She was a good listener and loved to tell about her own experiances too. So to be seeing this was just interesting for Athena and she would chat with some people from her year as well. The girl explained she was doing tea leaf readings. That sounded interesting. Athena never really thought about following divination, it seemed all dreamy to her. But perhaps the girl could prove her wrong. '' Oh I'm curious how you do that. That's ok. I just stand and see how you do it on Analei first. '' Perhaps the girl told all things that were wrong, and made someone feel more bad. But Athena believed mostly in the good of people and just wanted to see for herself. Before she said yes to something. The girl introduced herself as Kinsey and since Analei greeted her and told her name she figured the girl knew it by now too. She smiled to Analei and listened as she tried to have some interest in divination. '' Nice to meet you Kinsey. Athena indeed.'' The blonde said friendly. '' Do you mind if I keep you company Analei? If you have secrets that will come out. I won't tell anyone. I promise. I'm just curious how this works. And if it works. No offence to you Kinsey.'' Athena than said honest to the girl with a smile. She learned to be honest from Evelyn. And she tried to be. But didn't intend to hurt people with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back