Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Whippy 12 Inch Elder Wand with Phoenix Chest Core
Harlow paused in front of the door to @Professor Misha Haden's office. In her hand was a gift bag that she almost forgot to give him after the holidays. After receiving the rose and not being able to send one herself, it was then she remembered the bag tucked neatly in her office. She wondered if she should leave the bag or knock. The woman did not know why but she was nervous and with shaky hands, she knocked on the wooden door, uncertain whether the man was inside or not.

Misha knew what day it was, so to say he had barricaded himself in was probably not far off. He had sent a rose, he tended to send the one, and where he usually sent one to professor styx, he had decided to give them man a reprieve and instead had sent one to Professor West. They'd been chaperones at the last yuleball and the evening had been...interesting to say the least. He liked her, he found her easy to talk to. He heard someone knock on his door and took a moment to steel himself, hoping that whomever was on the other side was either a professor or a student coming to ask for help with charms, "Come in," he waved his wand and the door unlocked, partially opening to allow the person to come in.

Harlow heard a voice from the other side of the door, followed by the door opening. She gently pushed it wider, letting her head poke inside. She found the man seated at his desk. "Is this a bad time?", she asked with a shy smile. She let herself in and closed the door before slowly approaching him. She held out the bag. "I was meant to give this to you when we got back." She smiled sheepishly.

Misha sat up a little when the person who entered his office was not some student looking to be asking him questions. It was instead Harlow. He smiled at her, 'No, course not," he waved her in. He took what she was handing him. He laughed lightly at the gift, "Wow, now I can always smell like coffee," Misha said with a laugh, but he looked at her, "But this is really nice of you, thanks Harlow," he told her genuinely. He opened the open called latte and almost lazily set the candle alight. He was sure in a few minutes the room. "How've you been?"

Harlow shyly smiled although glad that Misha liked the gift. It seemed the man loved coffee so much that he immediately opened one and lit it. "Well, it's the least I can do for the rose you sent me.", she replied, taking the seat across him. "I've been doing good, the usual. Until your rose came.", she smiled, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. "And you? I can see you're hiding in here.", she joked.

Misha shrugged at her, ”There doesn’t need to be a gesture back,” he assured her, but his tone remained friendly and appreciative of what she had given him. ”Me...hiding….,” he acted in fake shock, ”I absolutely would never,” he laughed lightly, ”Plus, hiding in my own office is kinda a bit obvious, I’m just staying out the way.” he told her. ”You know, so I don’t disrupt any of the students delivering any roses.” the man grinned easily. ”Did they do roses when you were at school?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back