Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper had just arrived back at school. It was the first day back, but he had made it a point to meet up with Kiara. They needed to talk about the club, right away. He had been trying to think of ideas all break, and he was sure he finally had one that would work well for a first meeting. He settled down at a table by the door, his notebook out and his pen flying as he scribbled out more ideas. He was humming softly, barely paying attention to the door as he worked.

Kiara was on her nerves for the whole day and it was only the beginning of the day. It was her birthday and luckily, she hadn't started to cry yet, even tho, it felt like she could break in any moment. She hated her birthdays more than anything as it meant that she was getting older and her parents weren't there to see that. Especially now. She was finally an adult, she was allowed cast magic out of the school, and they couldn't see it. However, she tried her best to keep herself together, so she came over to the Student Lounge to see Cas. "Hey!" she said in an untypical quiet voice and only gave a slight smile for a second before going back to biting her cheek. "What are you writing?" she asked as she sat next to him.

Casper looked up as he heard a voice, barely aware that something was wrong. He smiled shyly, sliding the book over for her to see. "I'm writing down ideas for the club," he told her. "I was thinking about making a giant poster for our first meeting," he told her. "And maybe like you and I would need to set things up but everyone gets their own piece of it and we would piece it together like a giant puzzle?" He explained, tapping his pen against the notebook as he thought. "And every year we would have new members make their own patches and we could use the poster every year at sign ups?" He gave her a shy smile. "What do you think?"

Kiara lightly nodded with more a polite smile. "Sounds good," she agreed with him. "So every new member makes their own piece that we add to the previous ones? Mhm, it's a pretty good idea. It would also be like a memory about previous who graduated," Kia took a look at his notebook to see if there were more good ideas. "We also have kids who is more into music. Last year Emily made music boxes with instructions how the enchantment worked. We could do the same with that, so they are involved too," she offered him finally paying more attention to arts than her real life.

Casper smiled, nodding at her words. He was glad she agreed with his idea. When she brought up music, he took a moment to think it over. "Making the music boxes for the musicians was a good idea. But perhaps we could improve on that." He mused, tapping his quill on the page. "Perhaps instead of providing pre-crafted boxes, we can put them into pairs? A musician and an artist together. Let them design the music and the box," He offered.

Kiara easily gave an approving nod, this idea totally could work. "Yeah, this improvement should be good, and well, if they shouldn't exactly work in the pair. One does their part and then someone who wants to get it ready, just finishes it? I am pretty sure that not everyone is friends with everyone," she lightly chuckled thinking about the future and remembered one old offer from the last year. "And the next semester we could do something with Wild Patch, like collaboration. King of Flowers is one of my good friends, so... that could work. What do you say?" she tried to put in her part of their co-working.

Cas blinked at her words. "Well, yeah, but what if no one finished their project then? We should be encouraging them to work together. I was thinking our club could be a place you can go where you don't have to feel alone. I know I was always too shy to ask anyone to sit with me, so I would end up alone in the back a lot," he admitted to Kiara softly, blushing and looking away. He blinked as she brought up the Wildpatch, but nodded. "That could be a great idea! Should we sit down with Lysander and talk about the details soon?" Casper asked, scribbling it in his notebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back