Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Xinyi didn't know the next person on his list either, to no ones surprise, but someone was quick to point out Kasim to him. Xinyi thanked them and started over, before stopping in his tracks as he actually got a good look at the older boy. Kasim Safir was the most beautiful human being he had ever laid eyes on. Xinyi turned bright red. His heart beat so fast Xinyi was sure it would jump from his chest and fall through the floor at his feet. He just hoped that it would take the rest of Xinyi with it, so he didn't have to try and blunder through this. Swallowing hard, Xinyi shuffled over, clutching his rose basket tightly. "E-excuse me, Kasim?" Xinyi stuttered, staring wide eyed at the older boy and praying it wasn't obvious.

Kas watched the Great Hall with mild amusement, sipping on coffee and mostly just enjoying the chaos. He had a camera sitting on the table to obstensibly help document the day for the yearbook, but he hadn't really been bothered to take any proper photos yet. Maybe if someone had a particularly interesting delivery he'd try.

He was distracted by his musing about whether someone would break up with someone via rose when a younger student approached him. "Kas," he said flatly, giving the boy a once over and taking a solid guess why he was there. "The rose gods have finally selected me, huh?"

Xinyi almost melted when the older boy spoke. "Y-yes," He squeaked, clearing his throat and pulling out the golden blossom. He held it out, his hand shaky, and he tried desperately to calm himself down. "T-t-this is for- for you," He stuttered. Xinyi cursed himself silently. He could feel his cheeks burning. He must look like a little fool.

Don't be grumpy today, it's Valentine's Day.

Just saying

Lucas

Kas raised an eyebrow as the boy stuttered his way through an explanation before handing over the rose. "Cool, thanks," he said easily once the boy finally managed to spit it out, glancing down at Lucas' note with a huff. "I'm not grumpy, am I?" He asked the boy in mock offense, if only to enjoy watching the kid flounder for an answer that wouldn't offend him.

Xinyi was so off his game, so flustered, that he had absolutely no control over himself. He was trying to remember how to work his feet, make himself run away, and Kasim- Kas, his question caught him completely off guard. Without missing a beat, Xinyi just looked up, wide eyed. "What? No- you're the most gorgeous person I've ever seen-" He blurted out, but quickly yelped and covered his mouth, falling back several steps. His face was burning. He turned to run away, completely mortified.

Kas blinked at the boy's response, eyebrows furrowed as he did his best to bite back the laugh that was threatening to burst out, nodding seriously instead. "Not exactly mutually exclusive, but in the spirit of the holiday, I'll allow it," he said loftily, sentence trailing off when it looked like the kid was going to run away. "Alright, bye!" Kas called to the boy's retreating back, amusement creeping properly into his tone this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back