Talking things over

"You certainly are." Kenny smiled as Josh lay on top of him. He kissed him back, his pulse racing. Not half an hour a go, he'd thought he had lost Josh and now they were back to their normal.

Josh pulled his own top off then Kenny's. He was glad tp be with him again. It seemed like they diddnt realy see each other a whole lot anymore so Josh was making the most of the time that he did have with him

Kenny let Josh take his top off. "I'm so glad to have you back." He smiled as he ran his fingers through Josh's hair. "I thought I'd lost you." His other hand ran along Josh's spine.

Josh frowned. " Well that was a silly thing to think then wasnt it, i would never leave you" He smiled then kissed his chest and then his lips

Josh smiled. " Never. Your always way too nice to everybody." He sat up to speak to him. " qwhy would you think i would think like that about you. You know im npt sort of thing." He smiled widely

"I dunno." Kenny shrugged. "I suppose when the person you love sees you watching two people beat up a thriteen year old it's the only thing that does run through your mind." Kenny sat up with him and rested his head on Josh's shoulder.

Josh chuckled then wrapped his arms around Kenny. " Acctually Mark is 14." He laughed a little at his trying to lighten the mood joke. " Anyway i wouldn't leave you just for that, i wouldn't leave you for anything." He looked into Kenny's eyes and smiled

"Whatever." Kenny laughed then kissed Josh. "You have no idea how much I love you." He smiled as his hands went up and down Josh's chest and stomach. He felt invincible here. He knew that no matter what happened, Josh would be there for him.

Josh smiled crookedly. " I love you too. Kenneth Hickman-Vallender." He chuckled then kissed him, pushing him back down onto the bed

Kenny lead back on the bed as he continued to kiss Josh. He wrapped his arms round Josh's back and pulled him closer. The kiss started getting deeper and he could feel his heart beating in his chest.

Josh undid their trousers before taking them off and throwing them on the floor and kissing Kenny.

one hour later
Josh lay on the bed with Kenny in his arms. " Iv never done it in a school before." Josh laughed.

Josh shrugged and laughed. " I no but still, i adds to the effect." Josh didn't even know what he was talking about anyway he was just talking and not thinking. He didn't need to think around Kenny anyway, he knew that he could speak his mind

Kenny kissed him. "You have no effect." He joked as he stood up and turned on the tv. "I'm nackered. What's the time??" He was surprised at how tired he was so he thought it had to be quite late.

Josh shrugged. " Its time to get a watch." He laughed then stood up and slipped some trousers on and went over to the Tv. he never really got muggle technology so stayed away from it. Although there wasnt much he could do with that so he just left it alone.

Kenny shrugged. "I don't go well with watches. If I made sure I had one all the year round then I'd probably go through three a month. The last one I had fell of when I was walking the dogs and went in a stream." He laughed slightly then pulled on his jeans and looked out the window. It was starting to get dark but it wasn't black yet.

Josh laughed. " Your such a clutz Kenny, hostly." Josh rolled his eyes playfully and smiled then joined him by the window. He smiled. " Well judging on the light outside and height of the moon and the placing of the stars." He looked at his watch. " I would make it around 9pm ish." He laughed

"You know absolutely nothing about the placement of the moon and stars." He laughed. "You're failing astronomy. Even I know that." Kenny liked astronomy and it interested him but he wasn't very good at it.

Josh laughed. " I know loads about it. Im getting better at it. Slowly but surely." He smiled then turned and put his shirt back on. " Is it just me or is it cold."

"Very slowly." Kenny joked as he sat back down on the bed. "It's just you. Wimp." He smiled cheekily as he watched Josh slide his top over his head.

Josh rolled his eyes at Kenny. " Surely it takes one to know one right." He laughed slightly as he went and stood by the window again. It was starting to get foggy outside. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back