Talking things over

Joshua Chase

OOC First Name
Laura
Josh was walking around the grounds. He had no idea if him and Kenny were still together. He sighed then leant against the wall and tilted his head backwards on the wall. He slid down and brought his knee's to his chest and sat there. What a day he had had. He diddnt no how long he would be sitting there or even how long he had been sitting there he had just lost trak of time

Kenny had been walking with his hands in his pockets and his head down. He was upset. He wanted to be with Josh and he'd ruined it because he wanted to stay friends with Jake and Markov. Kenny suddenly realised that he hadn't looked where he was going. He looked up to see where he was and saw Josh sat by the wall. He couldn't not talk to Josh. Kenny loved him and always would. He started towards him and tried to smile. When he got to Josh he stood next to him. "Hey Josh."

Josh blankly looked up. He wanted to speak to him but when he heard him his mood changed. All he saw right now was a guy who watched a boy be badly beaten and diddnt do anything. His face was blank. " Hi" He looked back down at the floor

"Josh," Kenny didn't want to split up with Josh. He loved him too much. "Please. Don't be like this." He looked pleadingly down at Josh hoping he'd give Kenny another chance.

Josh frowned. " Dont do what Ken. What could be worse then watching a little kid getting the life beaten out of him. Do you realise that he had a broken nose and ribs and a dislocated shoulder." He stood up. " So tell me again what im doing wrong." He knew he sounded harsh but he diddnt care, what he had done was out of the question

"Jake and Markov had their reasons. I was nothing to do with it and I wanted to keep them as friends." Josh was slightly taller than Kenny so he had to look up to him. He put his hand on Josh's cheek. "Josh. I love you."

Josh looked away. " Well i would never have let them do that. I diddnt even do that to the kid who is dating Morgan. I mean you were atching them do it. You could have walked away. How the heck do you make friends like them, people who beat little kids up." He removed Kenny's hand from his cheek. He hated what he was doing, but it had to be done. Of course he loved Kenny but at the moment he was doing what he had always been taught to do. Leave emotions out and do what is best

"They're protective of their sisters. You're not protective over Morgan. You let her date whoever she wants. They don't. Plus Mark made Ivy cry. Markov was only doing what came naturally. Wouldn't you beat up someone who hurt Morgan??" Kenny could feel his heart breaking inside his chest. He didn't know what to do.

Josh laughed. " Kenny do you not no me at all. I am very protective of Morgan, but even if someone did make her cry i wouldnt do what they dam did." Josh was frustrated. He began to pace. " Mark is more or less my little brother and you are my boyfreind and you just let then do that. Dam it Kenny." Josh was raising his voice now and he was pacing more faster now.

"Compared to Jake and Markov you're not. They'd kill for their sisters. It was Mark's fault for making Ivy cry. If it wasn't for that then he would have only had a bruise on his cheek." Kenny shook his head. "All I can say is he's lucky Ivy's best friend hasn't heard about it." Kenny leant against the wall and watched Josh pacing.

Josh was so angry now there werent even words for it. He ran his hand through his hair and grabbed a clump of it. Kenny knew nothing about him. Josh would kill for Morgan and anybody knew that. " You dont think that i would kill for her. Kenn i beat up a girl just for insulting her. I kiked her face in just because she said that Morgan had an attitude. What kind of person does that make me." He turned his back to Kenny. Of course he wasnt going to mention the fact that the girl had acctually been pregnant aswell.

"So you did the exact same thing for her as they have just done for Ivy and Cece. Why are you saying that they've done something wrong when you have done the exact same thing??" Kenny had never seen this side of Josh. It was weird and Kenny didn't like it. He liked the kind caring Josh. Not the Josh that stood there shouting at him. He could see that Josh had a reason though. He just couldn't understand the reason. "You were teaching the girl not to mess with your sister just like they were teaching Mark not to mess with theirs. What is your problem with that??"

Josh laughed. " The problem is i diddnt do any lasting damage and its not about what they did i can relate to that its the fact that you watched them do it is what is getting to me. I would have thought you may done something to stop them, i diddnt think you would have led him there knowing he was going to get beaten up. I know they are your friends but hounestly, you need to pick them better." Josh began to breath, in through his nose out through his mouth. He found it always helped

"I didn't want to lose two friends. I like Mark and he's a friend but I like Jake and Markov better. If I had stepped in then I would have ended up with broken bones and being kicked out of the group. Why can't you understand that they are my friends??" Kenny groaned and turned around so he could rest his forehead on the cold brick wall behind him. "I pick my friends well. Over the years, them and my parents have been the only people close to me. Just because you don't like my friends, doesn't mean I haven't picked them carefully. It's different opinions and if you can't handle that then stuff you." Kenny was losing his temper and was saying things before he thought them over properly.

Josh sighed. It wasnt fair to be putting all this on Kenny. Like he said he could have ended up like Mark if he had tried to help. Josh walked over to him and put his arms around his waist. " Dont worry about it Ken. I may not like all your friends but im sure you may not like all of mine. I doesnt matter." He smiled and kissed the back of Kenny's neck

Kenny was surprised but relieved when Josh wrapped his arms around him. He was glad that Josh was doing it but he hadn't expected it. Kenny always loved the way Josh kissed his neck. He wrapped his arms round Josh the same way Josh was to him and smiled at him. "Does this mean you're not mad at me any more??" He hoped Josh's answer would be no but he didn't know.

Josh smiled. " It means that i see your point of veiw and respect it. You may say that have have fogiven you, but i like to sound more logical." He chuckled then kissed him. He could never really stay mad at Kenny. He loved him way too much

Kenny's smile expanded. He was so happy that he had been forgiven. He loved Josh too much to be angry at him. He kissed him back and then said. "Thanks." He didn't know what he was saying thank you for. He just knew it was needed.

Josh shrugged. " Anyway lets forget about the whole thing ok. A new leaf and everything." He laguhed. " Hi im Josh and who would you be sexy boy?" He laughed again

Kenny laughed. "We're not starting that far back. We have more fun now than we did then." Kenny's hands were sat on Josh's back and a smile was planted on his face. He couldn't explain how happy he was that things were back to normal.

Josh rolled his eyes. " Fine if you say so. So anyway what do you want to do now?" Josh smiled back at him. He found it easy being around Kenny. Like it was meant to be.

"I dunno." Kenny shrugged. "Could go back to your room. It's usually empty isn't it?? Or my room works just as good." He smiled and winked at Josh.

Josh laughed then took hold of Kennys hand and began to walk in the direction of his room. " Well mine is closer so off we go." He laughed

Kenny laughed. It took hardly any time to get to Josh's room. They walked in and Kenny sat on the bed. "One thing I love about this school; everyone gets their own room. Apparently, at Hogwarts they have to share." He smiled.

Josh smiled. " Thats because there are more students at hogwarts then here. Also because we're the best." He laughed then kissed him and lay ontop of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back