Taking it Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

=wub= Hallo Blossoms! =wub=
I'm sure some of you have noticed my languid efforts at replying to rp's. Currently I have about sixteen roleplays going, which is most likely nothing to most of you but it's still doing my head in.

Basically I'm going to have to become more relaxed about roleplaying. I've not been looking after myself very well, and I simply can't keep up with everything I need to reply to at my normal rate (which is the main thing that's stressing me out). I'm trying to keep up with my normal pace it's just not going to happen.

So I'm not going off HNZ altogether for a few weeks, but I'm slowing right down and only replying to topics when I want to. That way it doesn't become a chore and I can become excited about roleplaying again. I'm sure a lot of you knows what this feels like.

Thank you for your patience with me. You'll probably get replies at odd times every day or two, or sometimes a random roleplay rally. Sorry to all the people whom this affects!
=wub= -lots of hugs, kisses and wishes- =wub=
Kelsey Ruth
<i>
</i>

That's fair enough :] That's been my approach too as of late, since I find Ellen's topics hard to reply to unless I'm in exactly the right mood. (My posts as her are always so wordy!) Just take it easy, nobody'll blame ya ^_^

Noo! *screams*
*throws tantrum*
*grabs onto*
Don't leave me!

-Jareth

lol.
Enjoy yourself.
I really should take a break from all my RPs... Nahh!
:hug:

Jareth will wait for you. Always.

Oh, I'll still be on to post ^^ Just in my own time, so that I can relax and have fun.

And what's Jareth complaining about, he hasn't even edited that last post <_<
xD

Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
Oh, I'll still be on to post ^^ Just in my own time, so that I can relax and have fun.

And what's Jareth complaining about, he hasn't even edited that last post <_<
xD
Er... Oops xD
Sorry.
I keep forgetting.
:doh:

*Runs away*

Aw, Kelsey! I know how that is. :hug:

You just relax and take it easy now. Mental health's more important than RPing.

And if you ever want halfprice burgers/free drinks, you know where to find me. :shifty: xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back