Taking It All In

Asher smiled shyly at Noah. "Noah, I'm falling in love with you. There, I said it." Asher's cheeks burned with a violent red and her eyes sparkled. Please don't let me have pushed him to far...

Noah smiled back "See that was easy enough" He joked as a small laugh left his mouth. "Even at times like this you make me laugh" Noah said smiling "There must be something to you you must know some trick" Noah said

Asher giggled. "Oh, I know all the tricks." she teased. Asher curled into Noah's arms and looked up at him lovingly. "I'm glad I can make you laugh," she said lightly tickling his sides. I don't even know if he's ticklish...but its worth a try.

Noah shook his head "I doubt you know all my moves quite yet" He said smiling at her. Yep he still had some tricks up his sleeve...somewhere. Noah felt Asher tickeling him. He tried as hard as he could not to laugh "Sorry not tickelish" Noah said smiling as he reaching down and began tickeling Asher on the sides wondering if she was tickelish.

Asher raised her eybrows as Noah admitted he wasn't ticklish. Then he began to tickle her. She laughed brightly and began to twitch. "Noah!.....Stop!....." she gasped while laughing and trying to catch her breath.

Noah saw Asher's doubt about him being ticklish but thankfully Asher seemed to be very ticklish. "What was that" Noah asked with a smile on his face as Asher told him to stop between her laughs She has a nice laugh Noah thought out of the blue as he finally stopped and could only smile at her. "I take it that you are ticklish" He said laughing a bit.

Asher caught her breath and smiled. "Just a little." she joked. She beamed up at him. In the past, Asher would have never let someone one close enough to touch her, let alone tickle her. The things we do for love... she thought, he smile growing wider.

"That's what I thought" Noah said smiling. It was odd how when Noah first met Asher she seemed so distance so against even the friendship of another. Now she seemed more open or at least more open to him.

Asher curled into Noah's chest. He smelled absolutely wonderful. She smiled blissfully. "Noah, is it selfish of me to want every moment to have you in it?" she muttered. Wow! Since I met Noah...I've become so cheesy!

Noah smiled as Asher got closer to him. Wow they just seemed to fit together so well. Even now it amazed Noah. "Well I never considered you selfish" Noah said loving that fact that Asher wanted to be with him all the time. He wished he had more time to spend with her though. Dumb classes He thought bitterly. "But I think you have become a bit cheesy" Noah laughed "Though I don't think I have become any less cheesy than you" Noah said smiling. All his thoughts of fate, love, and just perfection where once the things he laughed about in sappy movies. He never imagined any of it to be real well never in the past not really.

Asher smiled as Noah spoke. Every word he said made her heart swell. She chuckled when he admitted he was just as cheesy as she was. She couldn't get over how he could know exactly what she was thinking. It just made things more perfect. "I never thought that all of those sappy romances could actually be true." she mumbled.

Noah smiled at Asher's next comment. "I swear you can read my mind" Noah said actually quite surprised at Asher "We are like on the same brain wave" He laughed. It seemed true. He was just thinking about the sappy movies when Asher had mentioned them. If that was not connected Noah really didn't know what was.

"And you just said what I was thinking. We may want to go talk to Divination Professor." she joked. There were a few things she was thinking that she wasn't sure if Noah would want to know, but she did want him to know. I love you. was the most prevalent one.

Noah gave a small laugh. "I don't think we need to talk to any Divination Professor" Noah joked "She may just think we are absolutely insane" He added with a smile. "I guess I can't hide anything from you though" Noah said smiling "I mean since we know what each one of us is thinking secrets don't see to prevail too much" He said

Asher smiled and turned a little pink. I wouldn't say that...well its not really a secret. The words just are hard to say. "No, they really don't do they?" Asher pulled away from Noah's chest and met his eyes. Part of me really wants to say the words...but the rest of me is afraid...I think I'll wait. Asher smiled as she got lost in Noah's eyes.

Noah could tell that Asher went a tad shade of pink. He knew he shouldn't press her so he decided to drop a the topic right there and then. "You know the forest doesn't seem as dangerous when you are only this far in" Noah said scooping the forest and seeing that it didn't even look scary not even really creepy. More peaceful if anything. No wonder Noah was drawn to this area to think.

"You're right." Asher agreed. She remembered the last time she'd been in the forest with Noah. She had been so afraid, but he'd made her feel so safe. She smiled at the thought. Noah made her feel safe no matter where she was. She realized, he was one of the biggest reasons she had to change her future. He was one of the things that made her realize that she had something worth protecting.

"I know that" Noah said in his false gloating tone. A smile overtook his face as he thought about the last trip they were in the forest. It was a fun and interesting trip to say the least. That was one of the times that Noah got to know Alex and Nina more who were fourth years. Not that being a forth year was a bad thing. Asher was a fourth year. Noah just sometimes wanted a few fifth year friends though that would not happen with everything that happened with Sakura. And in that moment Noah remembered why he was in the forest in the first place.

Asher saw Noah's face take on a slightly pained expression. Asher knew sakura leaving was hurting him a lot more than he let on. She was surprised that it didn't hurt her. She knew Noah cared about Sakura, but she also knew he loved her. She placed her hand on Noah's cheek and looked into his eyes. Then she threw her arms around him trying to comfort him in a hug. She knew she couldn't heal him with a hug, but it was a start.

Noah looked out into the distance of the forest which blended into the lawn. He tried not to show anything on his face but it was hard. Usually he could remain blank but he could tell that Asher could see right through that. Noah felt Asher's hand on his cheek. He turned around to look at her and made a small attempt at a smile. He shouldn't be this sad about this but something inside told him to be and something else told him to forget all about it. Noah wasn't sure which on to do.

Noah looked into Asher's eyes as she reached over and hugged him. Noah wrapped his arms around her hugging back. Sure a hug couldn't heal everything but it couldnt' help it. "Thanks" Noah said "And I am sorry I shouldn't be such a pain about all this" Noah said.

Asher kept her arms around Noah. "Noah, if you weren't in pain about this you wouldn't be Noah. Your heart is much to big for you not to care about everyone. I'm so happy to have a place in it, and I'm so happy to know how much compassion you have."

Noah kept his arms around Asher as if the hug would help all that negative energy and feelings and pain leave if only for a small bit. Plus Noah just found it comforting. "Well I'm glad I'm Noah but I shouldn't be like this" Noah said "Compassion" He repeated. That was what his characterics in Arithmancy said about him. Noah always doubted it though maybe he did have compassion. Though if compassion made him feel like this and then so happy at other times he wasn't sure if it was worth it. Though as she hugged Asher he realized it was worth it.

"I guess I'll just have to sort a few things out" Noah said

Asher nodded. "I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you." she whispered.

"I know" Noah said "And I'm glad that you are" He said releasing from the hug and looking at Asher in the eyes. How he loved her violet eyes Noah thought. "If you can deal with all the drama and stress that comes from me you must really be here to stay" Noah said smiling now.

"I will stay as long as you want me to. There's nothing I'd rather do." Asher could feel the three words she was trying so hard to supress fighting to break out. She never thought it would be this hard to fall in love. She just wanted to make sure she didn't come across as desperate or obsessive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back