Taking a walk through the garden.

Grande smiled and stood up. "Which way, would you like to walk" Grande asked pointing down the two paths.

"It doesn't matter to me Grande, You lead the way." Kailey replied.

Grande nodded and began to walked down the path to the right. "How was your summer holiday?" Grande asked

Kailey walked with him down the right path. "It was okay, I spent most of the summer here at hogwarts. How was your summer?" she asked

Grande smiled "My holiday was good. I went to Puerto Rico with my girlfriend." Grande said "It must be nice here at Hogwarts during summer."

"Puerto Rico? I bet that was fun." Kailey commented "Hogwarts during the summer is nice. I didn't see much of anybody else. Most people decide to go home for the summer I guess."

"Why didn't you go home for the holidays?" Grande asked hoping the question wasn't to personal.

Kailey gave a noncommittal shrug and stuck her hands in her pockets.

Grande let the subject go thinking it was not something she wanted to talk about. "You reading anything good at the moment?"

"Well, I found an interesting book in the common room but it wasn't mine. I've sent an owl asking my mom if we have it. I intend to read it as soon as I can. Are you reading anything good?" Kailey replied

Grande nodded, smiled and replied "Well nothing good at the moment, kind of annoying." Grande said

"I know the feeling." Kailey replied

Grande nodded "Yeah" he said "The halloween feast is coming up, are you going to go?"

"Yeah, You going?" Kailey asked

[I have to go, be back at 2 PM my time...thats like 7 PM over there]

"I don't know I might" Grande said "What will you be going as?"

((thats cool, no worries, later!))

"Well...it's some...nature thing I really don't know." Kailey admitted "What are you going as?" she inquired

Grande thought "You I haven't really thought about it. I'm not sure." Grande said "You got any Ideas?"

"Skeleton? Bull fighter? Cheerio?" Kailey said her tone of voice showing the last suggestion was a joke.

"They all sound like great things for me to dress up as." Grande said "I might go as fire"

"Wow cool. I'm going to look very green on halloween. My costume is all green or yellow for the most part."

"I might see you there, then" Grande said smiling."What did you goas lat year?"

Kailey smiled, "Maybe. Last year I went as the mona lisa. What were you dressed up as last year?" she inquired curiously

"Ooh let me think, I think I was. I can't really remember, It was very unimaginative." Grande said trying to cast his memory back "Yes now I remember I was a grim reaper, type thing."

"Oh yeah I remember that now. Halloween was fun last year wasn't it?" Kailey replied "I hope it's as good this year." then she came upon the fruit trees she ad planted. She always ended up at this tree when she came to the garden and today was no different.

"It should be good fun." Grande said "Since your into herbology so much did you help make this garden?" Grande asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back