Taking a stroll

Jaken laughed a bit, as she confirmed her challenge. He enjoyed seeing her smirk at him, showing that she wasn't afraid of him. Which felt nice to Jaken. He watched her glance back at the children. They weren't doing anything completely dangerous. He thought to himself, When I was eleven, I probably would have gone into the forest. He heard her say that they would have letters. He nodded, "Yeah. I just hope that the owl won't get lost or distracted." He laughed a little. "I doubt that though."

Estrella chuckled a bit as she looked back to her boyfriend, shuddering as the spring breeze bit at her skin. Winter would keep its claws in till the last minute, it seemed. Pulling her cloak tighter around herself, she smiled broadly. "Maybe there'll be some tulips this year," she said quietly. Her aunt Maggie had always had an affinity for tulips. While she would not be seeing Maggie this year at least she got to see Luke.

Jaken felt the spring breeze, and it felt good to him. He smiled at his girlfriend, seeing that she found it a little chilly. Jaken then felt grateful for remembering to tie his hair back today, or else the wind would have styled it for him. And he doesn't like it when the wind messes it up. He cocked his head slightly, "Tulips? I didn't know that you liked flowers." Jaken didn't have much appeal toward plants. However, since he was a male, it might have been expected.

The Ravenclaw girl raised an eyebrow. "What would make you think I didn't like flowers?" Chuckling a bit, she punched him playfully in the shoulder. "Do I act that masculine?" she inquired, forcing her voice to a low tone. Estrella tucked a piece of flyaway hair behind her ear, wishing she had brought some kind of tie with her.

Jaken shrugged, "I didn't know, since you didn't say anything about them." He felt her punch him in the shoulder. It didn't hurt, however, he rubbed it like it would. "Ouch, you must be masculine enough to hurt me," he teased. He smirked at her, curious to what action she may do next. Jaken wondered whether if she was to get angry enough, would her punches really hurt. Jaken then decided to never be curious enought to try that.

Estrella snickered as she made a face at her boyfriend. She decided not to make a comment about orientation, knowing full well that she hadn't hurt him at all. "Maybe I don't tell you a lot of things," she joked playfully, knowing immediately that that was a trying statement to make.

Jaken gave her a challenging look, a smirk painted on his face. He folded his arms across his chest. "Is that so? I thought you were just an open book." He laughed at this thought. Everyone had something to hide. Including himself. Although, he hoped that she wouldn't think that also.

"I'm afraid not," Estrella retorted, smirking at Jaken. The Ravenclaw girl decided to drop a rather testy subject there. She frowned as her stomach growled audibly- she had forgotten entirely that it was lunchtime. Her cheeks flushing red in embarrassment, she hugged herself tightly, only able to stand the spring chill so long.

Jaken grinned at her, and hearing her stomach growl, he laughed. Jaken gave her a smile and asked, "Did you skip lunch? It's not healthy at all. I would know." He smirked a bit, knowing that she knew his diet. He was curious to how many other students knew how much of a health freak he was. It was quite odd, even for a teenager.

"You know, I think I forgot to eat," Estrella murmured, grinning at Jaken. "Would you mind stopping by the Great Hall with me?" It still intrigued her that she could be going out with someone who seemed to be petrified of food itself. She, on the other hand, would attack it with no amount of hesitation. She felt that she could eat a hippogriff at this point.

Jaken laughed, "How can you forget that?" He smiled, wondering how anyone could forget something like that. He thought for a moment, thinking of how to answer the question. He then nodded, "Sure, I wouldn't mind." He didn't want to add that he had already had his lunch. He didn't want to make her feel silly and all.

Estrella gave Jaken a devious smile, her sultory mood having alleviated quite a bit. She started to walk towards the castle, expecting her boyfriend to follow. She hoped that some food in her stomach would abolish all of her queasiness.

Jaken watched her walk toward the castle. Jaken laughed to himself before walking fast to keep up with her. He gave her a sly look, "Leave me behind why don't you." He smirked at her. He wished that she would hurry and eat so she wouldn't feel bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back