Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hey Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all doing well. I've been doing some soul-searching lately, and I've come to a decision that's a bit tough for me. Due to a combination of schedule conflicts and a severe case of creative burnout, I've decided to step back from roleplaying indefinitely.

It's been an incredible journey sharing stories with all of you, but lately, I've been feeling the weight of time-constraint responsibilities, and I want to prioritize my health and well-being. I believe taking a break is the best course of action right now.

I'm not disappearing entirely, though. I'll still be around to post for other characters, and I'm committed to staying connected with the ongoing plots. However, I need to be honest and say that I'll likely be slower than before as I take some time to recharge.

I'm hopeful that this break will give me the chance to rediscover that creative spark and enthusiasm that brought me into this amazing community in the first place. I want to be transparent about this decision before it becomes a permanent farewell.

Thank you all for the fantastic stories and memories we've created together. I look forward to catching up with you all soon, and who knows, maybe we'll cross paths again in the world of roleplaying. Also, hit me up on Discord for a plot talk or just a chat. Plot talks help with the muse to be honest and who knows, I'll be back before we know it.

Take care, and see you around!

Best,

Arle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back