Taking a brake

"Yeah" Grande said. He stared up at the sky and felt warm with the sun shining down. "I could sleep here. We should do that, sleep outside. I would so do that. Sleep under the stars."

"You mean tonight, like a camp out?" she asked. She like that idea, to sleep under the stars. She loved stars in the night sky, so beautiful and airy.

"Well yeah, but with out the tent. Just sleeping bags, and the fresh air" Grande said "Kind of like what we are doing now only its night time and we have sleeping bags."

"Oh that sounds fun." Maddiie beamed."So we should meet back here than" she gave a big sighed.

((If we do we can just rp here and just later on at night or before sun down))

"Well i was thinking we do that while on holiday." Grande said "It would be fun to do that tonight but would we not get caught?"

((Yeah it would be cool))

"Oh right I misunderstood that. Yeah I think we would get in trouble" she said a little embarrassed for what she had said.

"Thats okay, I think i was pretty unclear. We could always do that but use the room of requirement. Make it unable to let teachers in. Just you and me." Grande suggested "If you wanted?"

Maddiie eyed lit up."I never been there, we should go now." Maddiie said."Well after we get cleaned up and changed, but we should really go there" she said happily.

"Yeah we should" Grande said standing up. He put on his t-shirt and then sat back down beside Maddiie. "We have to be very detailed in what we want the room to do."

"Right" Maddiie said nodding her head, than stood up."Should we go than?" she asked him.

"Cool but wait two minutes" Grande said. Standing up going over to his shoes and socks quickly putting them on walked back over to Maddiie. He took her hands in his and said "Come on"

Maddiie blushed. "Okay" they walked back into the school, as the sun still high in the sky shining on their backs.

Grande smiled and walked with Maddiie back up to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back