Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie breath easily as she step outside the school ground. She smelled the fresh air from the shaded parts of the ground and walked slowly and felt the warmth air of the non shaded part of the school. She really love the hot weather, but that sun in her eyes would make anyone mad, so she took out the shades from her pocket and put them on quickly.

She walked a little more towards the lake finding a shade underneath the tree. She would've brought something to read, but her brain had to breath she thought. Maddiie propped herself under the tree, lean up against it and watched the stream of the lake slowly move a little from the lack of wind.

Grande walked out on to the school grounds. The sun was really coming down and Grande had found it impossible to study because of the heat within the school. He looked around for a good shaded area and saw one over beside the lake, under a tree. He began to walk over.

As Grande approched the tree he noted that some was already sitting there. he kept walking and saw that it was Maddiie. He was happy to see her. He got to the tree and silently sat down beside her. "Its lovely day, today, don't you think?" Grande said looking out at the lake. "Almost as lovely as you."

Maddiie had been staring out towards the lake not even noticing Grande approaching her. It was weird because she had been thinking of him during the exams, was she falling for him she could not tell. Than she heard his voice and what he had said had amazed her from the inside. She could not help but grin at what he had say.

"Hey Grande, your so sweet" she let her shades prop down her nose and gave him a hug, wanting to do more than that, but she resisted.

Grande smiled. "Hey Maddiie," Grande said hugging her back. "It is a lovely day though. Nice shades."

"Yeah it is" she put back on her shades just for the sake of her eyes.
"I think it would be the same in Puerto Rico" she smiled. Which remind her she had to go buy a bathing suit and start packing up her things for the summer brake.

Grande smiled brightly. "I hope its this nice in Puerto Rico. I could do with some hot weather." He said smiling "What have you been doing today? Lots of studying I'm guessing."

"Yeah we are going to come back so tanned" she said brightly."And yeah I have been studying" she took out a little lotion for her dry skin and started to spread it on her arms and legs. Maddiie was a little thicker than most girl, but she did love her curves. A little to develop for a 12 year old.

"I've been studing too. It was just too hot in the school so i can outside for a bit of a break." Grande said sitting up against the tree "I got the flight tickets the other day. Our flight is from the nearest aiport to the Capital of Puerto Rico and the flights time is 6am so we need to be at the airport very early. We will need to leave the castle in the very early hours of the morning." Grande said smiling. "Do you have an sun cream i could use. I'm fresh out."

"Oh great, and I sent out letters to my parents and grandfather." she passed him the sunscreen lotion."I never waked up at 6 am, so I might just stay up" she watched as he put the lotion on himself. "Were differently going to have a great time" she smiled at him, because no one had done so much for her.

"Yeah you could just sleep on the plane. Its a long flight so you will have the time." Grande said putting the cream on himself. He took off his shoes and socks and put them to his side and let his feet touch the grass. "I like the feeling of grass on my feet. You know when we go to Puerto Rico, we will travel back in time." Grande said stating the obivious.

Maddiie looked curious."How is that so?" she asked him. She too, took of her sandals letting the grass tickle her toes, she too like the feeling of grass.

"Because New Zealand is something like 12 hours ahead of The UK. And the UK is 5 hours ahead America. So meaning when we fly to Puerto Rico we go back at least 17 hours." Grande explained "I think its cool"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" she felt a little breeze going towards their way, it felt good. "Its amazing how the world works out" she said while looking at the tree, as the leaves and the blossom flower lightly dance upon the summer breeze.

"Our world is amazing." Grande said. He watch as the blossomflowers where blown in the small wind. He took one of the blossoms "Here have a flower" He said giving her the small blossom in hand.

"Oh thank you" she smiled and gave him a peck on the cheeks, and moved back unsure if the was the right thing to do. She played the flower in hands, cherishing she will, by putting in her journal later on.

Grande went a bit red but was able to get through the slight awkardness. "How has your studing going?" Grande asked her.

Maddiie smiled as he got red."Its good" he had already asked her that question, but she could not help but giggle on the inside at his redness and asking the same question again.

Grande smiled and when he remembered he had already asked that question went even redder and smiled some what awkardly "I can't wait till exams are over. No more stress. What did your grandfather say to the fact we are going over?"

"Me too" she sighed."Exams are pretty tough, I just hope I aced them all" she looked back at the water. It looked so nice and cool, tempting to just jump in it, but she held back. "My grandfather happy, he can't wait to see us both" she smiled back at him.

"You will ace them. You're smart." Grande said smiling "Have you packed yet?"

"No not yet, I'm still not packed up. Are you?" she asked him. She had search inside her pocket for every Botts flavor bean and decided to play a game with him. "Hey you want to play a game with these?" she showed. "Just a simple game, guess that flavor bean" she explain to him.

"No I haven't even begun packing i really should." Grande said. He looked at the sweets. "Sure why not. i could do with some fun. You go first." Grande said

"Well there more to it" she explain."Okay I open the package and depends how much falls into your palm you have to eat them guess the flavor and than tell me something that I don't know about yourself" she said opening the package.

((I actually played this game with my friends the last day of school. My friend had the real package, which was cool. So if three falls in you palm, you have to eat them and guessed the flavor than say three things bout yourself. It can be any flavor, but the real one. had 25 I think.))

"Okay."Grande said holding out his hands to wait for them to fall.

((You say how many fall on to my hand so i can come up with that many))

Maddiie poured the jelly beans into his palm . Three had poured into his palm. Maddiie waited to see what happen, she had not recognize all the beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back