Taking a brake

"No, but when I did go over there I used to watch others surf. It looked really cool but painful" she made a face. "I probably use the smaller board, if he was to go surfing" she said to him.

"Yes. I once went to the beach somewhere in Spain and watched people surf. I wanted to try it and even though when you fall it looks pretty sore. It still looks like awesome fun." Grande said swimming slowly round in a circle.

Maddiie nodded agreeing. "Do you know how to swim really good" she asked him. "I'm asking because, you said you are afraid of deep water?" she pointed it out to him.

"I'm a pretty good swimmer." Grande said "I'm afraid of deep water but thats only if I'm swimming alone and with no means of support. "

Maddiie looked at him in a serious note."I think I feel the same way too, just the though of drowning scares me. But I guess that why my mother sent to swimming classes" she smiled lightly.

"Yes its more a fear of drowning" Grande said "I learnt to swim but it took years because I went through a stage of being so scared of drowning i wasn't able to swim anywhere near the deep end."

((I do actually have a fear of deep water and drowning))

Maddiie got closer to him."It's okay I'm here, I won't let nothing happen to you" she gave him a yeah I'm sure smile. She than dive under and let herself flip up and down like a mermaid.

((I feel the same way. I don't like deep water too))

Grande smiled brightly."I won't let anything happen to you either" He said. He swam under the water for a while before resurfacing.

Maddiie resurface the water. "I'm actually going to miss Hogwarts this summer. All good memories happen here" she looked at her school admiring it from a far.

"Me too." Grande said "I love Hogwarts. Its like my home but this summer should be fantastic. I don't anyone else has plans like us."

"I know out trip will be lots of fun. I thought I was going to spent it being bored. But I'm happy with the ways things turned out" she smiled brightly.

"Me too" Grande said. Though he was thinking more about how there relationship had worked out. He liked Maddiie but he liked her in a more than just a friend way. He smiled at Maddiie. "This is so much better than studing."

Maddiie looked at him as if he was thinking, but brush it out. "I hate studying, I love my classes but studying so boring" she said to him.

"I agree studing, not my thing. I like classes though." Grande said. "I'm going to get out the water now. Dry off a bit and sit on the grass." he said swimming over to the edge of the water climbing out. Instead of sitting in the shade however he took his t-shirt and walked over to the sunny area beside the lake. He put his t-shirt on and sat down looking out at the lake and watch Maddiie swim.

Maddiie watched as Grande got out and took his shirt off and sat down watching her. She felt herself go red, as she liked what she saw. She dive into the water so he would not notice her looking at him. She hid behind a rock, feeling confused about her feeling towards him. I'm not supposed to like boys in her school, Gah she was going mad. She peaked out from behind the rock watching him sit there and get dry. He was sweet and really cute but no, I can't she thought to herself. Friends, friends only she said to herself .

Grande saw Maddiie hide behind a rock. He sat for a while then layed down on the grass. Letting the grass touch his back. He stared up at the sky letting the sun heat him up and dry his wet clothes.

She swim close to him, biting her lips. "Ah so nice she shouted to him, but I might get out soon. Just don't know when" she said to him.

He sat up. "Okay, I'm liking the sun. Its keeping me warm." Grande said lying back down on the grass.

She decided to get out and sat next to him. Her shirt was soaked and we but she couldn't just take it off. So she stayed there while the sun was warming her up. "That was fun" she said.

"Its so much fun. I love the sun, makes me happy." Grande said looking up at the sky.

"Yeah fun in the sun" she giggled, than put on her shades again. She sigh laying down letting the sun warm her up some more.

Grande smiled and nodded. "I can't wait to feel the sand on my feet. I haven't had that feeling in ages" Grande said

"Oh yeah that the best feeling. White sand is what you be feeling. And the water is clear, so clear blue" she sighed remembering the times over there.

Grande smiled "We will be there soon." Grande said "I will make sure we have the time of our lives."

"Cool, I'm so ready for that" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back