Sweet Treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layla Reyes

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Layla thought that she looked pretty badass tonight for the Halloween dance. The Hufflepuff girl was decked out in black leather that was so tight it was practically glued to her skin. Many girls would have felt self-concisous in the outfit, but not Layla. She was proud of the way she looked. She had practiced spells to make her hair shorter and change the color of her eyes to blue. Overall, she thought she was a pretty convincing as a secret agent.

Layla looked around the room, trying to spot her boyfriend. It looked as beautiful as ever. The Professors and decorating committee went all out whenever there was a special feast. The Hufflepuff girl hadn't been dating Felix all that long, but she enjoyed his company and wanted to look good for him tonight. Layla had embarrassed herself the first time she met him by plowing straight into him. Luckily, Felix had laughed, and they had developed a friendship. Gradually, that friendship had turned in to something more, and Layla considered herself to be very lucky to have such a handsome date for the evening.

Felix was a happy man. He was in a good place with Lydia where he felt like they could really be friends and he was no longer holding onto his feelings for his ex girlfriend. It had all worked out rather well that when he met Layla, everything had fallen into place for them. It had been a rather humorous meet for the pair as she had slammed into him as he was making his way to the library. Though Felix could think of worse things than having a beautiful girl crash into him at full speed.

With the finishing touches to his costume done and his sunglasses on Felix made his way down to the Great hall where he would meet Layla. He was rather proud of his costume, one of his cousins was a police officer and has scrutinised the costume before he returned to school. Walking into the hall Felix looked around for his girlfriend, when he spotted her his jaw nearly hit the floor. Composing himself he approched her, he took off his shades and took in the site of Layla in her leather ensemble. "Layla, you look incredible,"

Layla heard the familiar voice behind her. She turned to look at him with a grin on her face and threw her arms around his neck. "Felix! You look pretty hot yourself. I do love a man in a uniform." Layla said with a wink at her boyfriend. She leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. "Want to dance?" she asked with a smile.

Felix wasn't surprised when Layla threw her arms around his neck, he had become acustom to her very affectionate nature and he had to admit that he rather enjoyed it. He hadn't been sure if he was ready to date someone but Layla had quickly pushed those thoughts out of his head and he know felt that there was no one he'd rather have hanging off his neck."Oh I know, why do you think I wore this?" He smirked as she leaned in to kiss him. He placed his hand on the small of her back an held her there while he kissed her back. "Of course, lead the way," He grinned in response to her invitation to dance taking her hand in his own.

Layla grinned at Felix as he teased her, but she wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth. "Always thinking about me. Fee, you are so sweet!" she said. Being in a relationship with him had been easy and natural for her. "Yes! I'm a fantastic dancer, you know." she said confidently with a wink. The Hufflepuff girl smiled Felix laced his fingers through her own and she made her way on to the dance floor. A slow song began to play. Layla turned and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"How could I ever stop?" Felix asked and winked at her. It was true, he did find himself thinking about his new girlfriend more often than not. He had enjoyed hia time with Layla, it was simple and she made him happy. Felix grinned broadly, holding back a laugh when she told him what a fantastic dancer she was. "Oh I have no doubt you have some killer moves, can't wait for you to show me," He winked as she led him to the dance floor. As luck would have it a slow song was playing, Layla didn't hesitate wrapping her arms around his neck, Felix returned the favour and placed his hands on her waist pulling his girlfriend closer to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back