OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren was eager to get going, and he had dressed his best for tonight. This was the first official dance with his girlfriend, and he couldn't be happier. He was early, he knew he was, but he was waiting outside the Hufflepuff common room anyway. He had made something a little different for Sam this time, forgoing his usual red rose for something else. He waited eagerly, rocking on his feet and humming to himself as he waited for his date, his hands behind his back as he hid his surprise. It wouldn't be the first tonight, and the thought made him smile.

Samantha was excited for the Yule Ball tonight. She was officially going with her boyfriend, though it was kinda still weird to say, as she hadn't had a boyfriend before Ren. But she was excited to go to a special event with a special person of hers. She took one last nervous sigh before she opened the common room door, which had lead her to the hallway, where her boyfriend had been standing. Samantha smiled at him and made her way up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey," Samantha says to him with a small smile and a blush.

Ren smiled brightly, humming happily as she came out. "Hey, beautiful," He greeted. He stepped closer, setting the crown of sunflowers gently on her hair. "For you," He told her, reaching down to hold her hand. "Are you ready to dance, sweetness?" He asked, smiling warmly at her.

Samantha blushes and gasps slightly as the boy places the crown of sunflowers on the top of her head. She gently taps on the crown to get a better feel of them, before smiling at the Gryffindor. "It's beautiful. Thank you" Samantha says with a small smile and giggle. Though she did feel a little guilty once again, as her boyfriend did something for her, and she hadn't really done or gotten him anything. She had felt a little bad. But she put that small guilty feeling down behind her. "Yeah, I am," Samantha says with a smile, as she gently grabs his hand.

-godmod approved-

Ren grinned, taking her hand and tucking it in the crook of his arm, and keeping his lightly over hers before leading her out onto the floor. He pulled her into his arms. He put one hand on her waist and held the other in his, smiling warmly at her and leading her in a slow dance. "You really are beautiful, Sammy," He told her again, leaning in to kiss her cheek gently.

Samantha smiles as they make their way through to the floor, as they start to slow dance. She placed her hand on his shoulder, while her other hand is held in his. She blushes as the boy compliments her. She still hadn't been used to the compliments that were coming her way from Ren. Though she did appreciate it. Sam blushes a little more when the Gryffindor kisses her on the cheek. "Thank you. And you, are really handsome" Samantha says with a small smile.

Ren chuckled, moving to twirl Sam and holding her close. "Thank you," He murmured, heart fluttering in his chest. He always felt happiest when he was with Sam. "Hey," He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "After this dance, can I steal you away? I have a surprise for you," He grinned, swaying her gently to the music.

Samantha laughs a little as she is being twirled around by Ren. She smiles as she thanks him, being happy to be in his arms. Samantha smiles a little when he mentions about taking her away, "Yeah, you can" Samantha replies with a smile, as he had asked her if he could take her away somewhere. "Another surprise? I feel bad that I didn't get you anything" Samantha says with a sad smile. She had always felt a little guilty whenever Ren did surprises and giving her gifts. Samantha had felt that Ren was doing so much, and she had been doing so little.

Ren chuckled, pressing another kiss to her cheek. "Sammy, sweetness, I told you. You give me everything just by being here," He chuckled, keeping her close while they dance. He smiled affectionately at her. "I like spoiling you, you know. I like the dimples you get here," He reached a thumb up to brush her cheek, "I like the way your eyes sparkle and that cute way you blush," He smiled warmly, tempted to kiss her again but holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back