Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily always enjoyed dances with Clifton. She hung on his arm, sighing at how pretty the great Hall was. "What do you wanna do?" She asked, smiling up at him. "I could use a drink," she offered, eyes scanning the room for Elliot. She paused as she turned back to Clifton. "Oh, darling, hold still," she turned towards him, straightening his tie a little. She smiled warmly up at him, reaching and running her fingers lightly over his jaw. "There. Devastatingly handsome as always," she stood on tiptoe, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Every school dance, Clifton felt as though he had lucked into someone else's life somehow. Dressed up in his best clothes, with his beautiful girlfriend on his arm, this didn't feel like the kind of thing that would ever happen to him. But here he was, looking around the hall with Lily happily. He smiled a little nervously when she asked what they should do, nodding quickly. "Drink sounds good." He commented, quietly thinking that anything that kept him off the dancefloor was a good thing. Dancing had never been Clifton's strongest suit, and at this point he was fairly sure he would never learn. He flushed when she moved to straighten his tie, standing still to let her do so with a nervous smile. "Thanks." He said softly.

Lily smiled, settling into his side and humming softly as she moved them towards the drinks. She spotted Elliot with his date at another table not too far from where she and Clifton were going. She made sure to give him an encouraging smile, hoping he was having a good time with Alice and not worrying too much. She was so focused on him that she wasn't watching her feet like she usually did when she was in heels. It was the odd, sharp snap that got her attention again, and before she realized what it was, her leg gave out as she put all her weight on the broken shoe.

Lily yelped, crying out in pain as her ankle folded in a way it probably shouldn't and she lost her balance. She might have tumbled to the floor, if she hadn't been holding on to Clifton when it happened. She ended up halfway on the ground, her legs buckled beneath her and her hands gripping his arm. She tried to let go so she could slump towards the floor without hurting him as well, her ankle throbbing and tears in her eyes.

Clifton looked over in the direction Lily was looking, pleased to see Elliot seemed to be having a good evening with his date. He gave his roommate a quick wave before returning his focus to his date, focus that she very abruptly needed all of as suddenly Lily was falling. Clifton let out a high yelp, scrambling to catch her as best he could, though he struggled to hold her weight up entirely. "Are you okay?" He asked, voice betraying the strain in his voice. He really should... work out, or something.

Lily whimpered a little, managing to right herself a little with Clifton's support. She tried to take most of her weight and keep it on her good foot, but she was still leaning more against Clifton than she was before. "I... I broke my shoe," She sniffled, clutching at his arm a little. "And... and I can't stand on my ankle. I think... I think I twisted it," She murmured, voice very small. "I- I'm so sorry," she bit her lip, trying not to cry. "Can- can we sit down?" She asked softly, not daring to look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back