Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
(Yellow for Abian Hunter, open after Daph)

After breakfast, Lizzie found herself back to names she didn’t recognise on her delivery list. Abian was a Hufflepuff though, so Lizzie did her best to catch a group of Hufflepuffs on their way out of the Great Hall, calling out. “Hey, any of you guys Abian Hunter?” She asked, double checking the name on her list to make sure she was saying it right. “Or you know where he is? I’ve got a delivery for him!”

After breakfast, Abian had ran up to the dormitory to grab his skateboard as he had some free time. He wanted to go skate around on the courtyard for a bit, and hoped that Vader might join him. He paused in his tracks when he heard someone call his name, and he turned to the source of the voice. "Uh, I'm Abian!" He called back to her.

The skateboard the boy was holding reminded Lizzie fondly of Archie, and she gave him a bright smile as she picked up the rose someone had sent him. "Here, I've got a rose delivery for you." She smiled, handing the boy the rose and its card. "Happy Valentines day!"

Was fun to spend the yule ball talking to you. Have a good day.

Gracen

Abian looked up at the older girl and smiled as she told him she had a rose delivery for him. "Awesome, thanks!" He said as he took it from her. "Happy Valentine's day!" He opened the note, then grinned. He hadn't expected Gracen to send him anything. If anything, he had worried the boy found him a bit annoying. He tucked the note into his pocket. "Thanks." He repeated.

Lizzie smiled, pleased that the boy seemed happy with the rose he had recieved. Raising one hand, she waved in parting as she stepped back. "You're welcome! Have a good day!" She said cheerfully, and headed off on her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back