Suuuuuuuuuup

Allayah Rayne

OOC First Name
The Stephanie. :)
Wand
8.5" Mahogany, Dragon Heartstring
Heya all! :D Yher im newwwwww to the rp but im not to rping, Im friendly enough so YAH! :) Haiiyaz

Hi Stephanie :D
Welcome to the site. We have very friendly Admin and Global Mods if you ever need to ask questions. I'm sure you'll become a good RP'er once you start :D
Look forwards to Rping with you :)

Claire

Welcome to the HNZ, Stephanie. :)
I am glad I was successful in making you join. :cool:

First and Foremost.
Direct yourself to the Site Documentation for any questions you may have. Or ask myself, or Jesse if you need to know anything. :r

The Site Staff can be found here. Contact them if you need help with anything. Also, check the Calender for any important dates you may need. :)

I look forward to RPing with you. ^_^

- Zach. :wub:

Dude.. Justin Beiber? >.>.. Okay.. XD And dont worry honey i will bombard u with questions :D And ill prob end up annoying you lol!!

Hi Stephanie :D

Welcome to Hnz. There will always be peepz around if you ever have any questions :D
Looking forward to rping with you at some point in the future :)

~Pheebz

Wow, guys. Wow.
It is very obvious that her OOC First Name says "The Stephanie. :) "
So:

Hello to The Stephanie. :) ! :D
I am the Nick, and I'd like to welcome you to HNZ. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time on the board. It seems you've already been given a plethora of links to help you get started.
If you have any questions or concerns, you're always free to post in FAQ or contact a member of the site staff. ^_^

See you around the board!

Howdy welcome to HNZ Eric would love to have another friend to rp with so throw me a line when you get all set in :woot: !!

Hello! and welcome to the wonderful world of Oz! *Scriptwriter comes and whispers in ear*

Oh I mean of Harry Potter! *Giggle*
I'm Cole, I've been on this site for maybe a year now? I think it's a year as of last month!
This really is a fun site, and I'm sure you will have no trouble squeezing in with these nut jobs.

So, welcome to the site again, and I look forward to maybe seeing your escapades!

XxColexX

hehe thanks guys! - wowo i really should have checked back here then i could have been like HEY I KNOW PEOPLE! But anyways - Yes. You think you are mad. Wait till you see me at 1 in the morning with hot chocolate :). XD(L) Thanks guys, rp with me! Anytimes! LOVES YAS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back