Surprise Birthday Party For Kasey

Kasey walked to the table on which the cake w3as placed.HSe cut it as the others sand happy Birthday.She took a piece of cake for Katie as she had organized evrything.She waited for her to do the same.

ginny sang happy birthday with everyone else, though she did it quite quietly because she wasn't that confident on her singing yet.

Jessy sang 'Happy Birthday' with everyone else but her words were quite different. She sang it under her breath but clapped her hand along with the tune. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. 'Happy birthday' said the monkeys...aaaaand...the big kangaroo!" Jessy smiled at her own words and laughed quietly.

((Hope you like my lyrics!! :D))

Grande sany Happy Birthday with everyone else and then after said "Lets get this party started." He thought in his head of a song and the song Lollipop by Mika came on. Grande turned back to the group. "Anyone want to dance?" He said extending his hand to the others.

ginny heard a song come on as they finished the singing. She starting tapping her foot in time. it was quite a good song, she thought. Grande asked who wanted to dance. 'I'll dance.' Ginny said happily.

"Cool" Grande said. He took Ginnys hand playfully and pulled her onto the midde of the dance floor and began to dance. "Come on everyone." He said to the others.

Ginny let grande take her hand and pull her to the dance floor. She had a grin on her face, full of mischeif. 'I think we need a change of music really.' she said to grande. she was already trying to think of good dance songs she knew.

"Okay, do you have suggestions? How about Now you're gone by Basshunter? Thats quite a dance one." Grande said still dancing.

Jessy watched as Ginny and Grande danced, she was content just watching by the sidelines and drinking a bottle of butterbeer. She looked around and noticed that a song, quite familiar to her was playing but she couldn't put her finger on it. Shruggin, she just tapped her bottle to the tempo and smiled.

Grande saw that the ohers were not joining. He walked over to them "Come on, Its a party lets dance." Grande said to them "Jessy, come on it will be fun."

Kasey had been fed the delicious cake by her friends that she had no more space but she couldnt resist some warm butterbeer.She was sipping some of it happily when she saw grande and Ginny dancing and than Grande came to call jessy."Lets go Jessy"said Kasey pulling jessy's hand to the dance floor.

Ginny was just dancing thinking of the song she had heard so many times at her old school. Hmm, how does this work. Se put the song in her head wanting it to change the song. "Ela Ela" by Constantinos Christoforou starting playing when mika's song and finisihed playing. She saw that Kasey had come on with a reluctant Jessy. 'I've seen you dance better than that jessy,' Ginny mocked jokingly at her. 'You are better than me ussually.'

"Ohh, okay." Jessy followed Kasey to the dance floor. "I'll take that as a complement Ginny. Your an okay dancer, I think we're on the same foot here." Jessy joked and danced to the music. "So, how do you like the party so far Kase?"

Jayne watched as Jessy and Kasey joined Ginny and Grande on the dance floor and giving a little shrug said to no one in particular "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" and stepped onto the dance floor.

"Thats it everyone." Grande said. He walked over to only two not dancing. "Come Daniel, Katie come enjoy the party."

'And I'll take that as an insult, Jessy,' Ginny joked.

Kasey walked to the dance floor and began dancing."This is so cool"she said."Thanks people for doing all this.Isnt it great last end of term we had a christmas party and now this??"she said dancing.Kasey was anxious to know what she had recieved from Dan

'Yeah, we eem to be having partys all the time,'Ginny joked.

Elissa stepped up to the dancefloor to join with the others. She was no good in dancing at all. Elissa watched her friends and tried to imitate them. Oh man, I totally made a fool out of myself Elissa thought.

Kasey saw elissa and she thought she was a bit shy to show what she actually had.She thought no one was perfect they had to learn."Elissa want to go and have some butterbeer?"asked Kasey as she was feeling hot and thought it was the best way to relieve Elissa

Kasey walked over to Elissa and asked her to go for some butterbeer. "Great idea, Kasey" Elissa replied brightly. She was really tense on the dancefloor, some butterbeer would help to loosen her up a bit.

"What's wrong with having parties Ginny? I like having them, they're fun..." Jessy commented, slight curiousity in her voice. She was still dancing but decided to stop for a drink.

'Oh nothing at all jessy. I was just saying that we seem to be having them.' ginny had had enough dancing and back flipped off the dance floor. She grabbed some butter beer and started sipping it.

"That's ok, but now you've got me wondering when we'll have the next party..." Jessy's empty bottle of butterbeer were placed back on the table and her fingers were stroking an invisible beard. There was a glint of mischieviousness in her eyes but the rest of her face bore plain curiousity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back