Surprise Birthday Party For Kasey

Ginny saw the door open wide and noticed Jessy shouting everyone a questionning look. She smiled at Jessy ad nodded guessing that she meaning 'are you ready to jump?'.

Jayne watched as Dan's owl flew off to give Kasey her letter summoning her to the ROR and crouched down behind the table with everyone else. She tensed waiting. Kasey arrived and she saw everyone looking at each other as to when they should jump up.

Katie duked behind the table and wited.Katie saw Kasey arrive,"Okay,one....two..."she said in small whispers,"Three-SURPRISE!!!!"she yelled jumping out form behind the table and claping her hands twice.The torches lit up once again and everything was visible."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"she wished Kasey in a yell and gave her a big hug.

Following Katie's count, Jessy jumped up and yeaaled, "Surprise!! Happy Birthday Kasey...."Jessy was amazed at the room and how the lights just turned on. Pushing that thought out of her mind, Jessy walked around the table to get closer to Kasey. "Hey Kase, like our surprise?" Jessy was smiling a pretty big smile. She turned around at the others to see what they were doing.

Elissa hid herself behind a sofa. She saw the signal and jumped altogether with the rest. "Happy Birthday!" she shouted loudly.

Grande waited for the signal and then when it came. Jumped out while yelling with everyone else "Happy Birthday" he walked over and said over the crowd now surrounding Kasey "Happy Birthday, Kasey"

Ginny, as did everyone else, yelled 'Surprise' when they were signalled. She saw Kasey getting bombarded(sp?) with everyone wishing her a happy birthday that she stood aside for a minute. she felt happy.

Dan looked at kasey and got to his feet as he said"Suprise.".he walked slowly to Kasey waiting for the crowd to clear so he could greet her .When she was visible he said"Happy Birthday Kasey,Did you like our suprise?"he asked

Kasey got extremely surprised as the torches lit up and her friends were yelling"Surprise!"at her.Then katie jumped out at her and started with a bone crushing hug.
"Oh!Thankyou guys,I loved the surprise.I really thought that you all had forgotten."said Kasey cheerfully."I was wondering where you all had gone."she said with a laugh.Kasey was really happy that her friends cared so much about her.She hadnt expected this party at all.

'Thankz, Kasey. happy b-day by tha way,' Ginny said giving Kasey a hi-figh.

Jessy couldn't herlp but feel elated at the expression on Kasey's face. It makes her feel good that she took part in something that made someone very happy. She turned back to Kasey and placed her hand on her shoulders, "Happy birthday, how old are you now Kase?"

"I am tweleve"she said excitedly."isnt it great to be twelev just before staring second year?"she asked."thanks Jessy."she said once again."Who planned it all?"she asked

"I think it was Katie and Daniel." Grande said to Kasey "So what did you get for your birthday?"

"That's great Kasey, one more year and then we'll be teenagers! I'm twelve too." Jessy said, smiling her hugest smile. "Yah, I think Grande is right. Katie and Dan planned the party, but I think it was more on Kati'es part." Jessy winked at Kasey and laughed.

"Nothing yet, as my real birthday is in the holidays I have made a long list of shopping with my mom."she said witha smile."Thats great.tankyou guys"she said looking at Katie and Daniel.

After everybody had taken turn to wish Kasey a happy birthday, Elissa approached Kasey, and give her a big hug. "Happy Birthday, Kase!"

"This is for you."said Dan giving Kasey a jwelery box.he hoped that kasey would like the gift he had specially transfigured his history of magic book which he thought was of no use into the jwelery box.

((there is a gift inside,Not the jwelery box itself))

"Okay!Now Lets get to the Cake cutting ceremony."she insited clapping her hands so that everyone would listen but instead there was a loud moan as the torches went off."Oops!"cried Katie.She clapped them again as the torches lit up.By now every one was looking at her alright.She went to the table and indicated for the others to come too.The cake looked really good.Katie was so thankful to the house elves in the kitchen.
middlegift-black-forest-cake.jpg

'great decorating katie. Did you make that? .'Ginny burst out when she noticed the cake. She was glad Kasey had liked her picture.

Jessy saw the wonderful cake that Katie produced, it seems to be made my house elfs, nice going house elfs! Jessy thought in her head as she nodded, she licked her lips and said, "Wow, that lokos scrumptious!!"

"Okay lets cut the cake kasey"Said dan and he began singing Happy Bithday with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back