Surprise Birthday Party For Kasey

Katie Lovegood

Katie walked to the room of requirement levitating alot of food Items infront of her.She paced infront of it thrice thinking about a place where she can celebrate Kasey's birthday party.The doors of the room appeared and opened themselves.Inside was a beautifully decorated room with a big table at its end.A raised,wide platform and a mike .There were bunches of ballons decorated on the windows and poles.Wow,Perfectly what I wantedshe thought and entred the room.She placed the food items on the table with a large two story cake in the middle with 12 candles on it.Kasey will be so happy to see thisshe thought .Putting on a soft melody track she sat on one of the sofas and waited for the Rest to aarrive.she hoped that Daniel would bring kasey up here according to their plan.

Grande was walking to Kasey's secret birthday party that he had gotten the invite for.He was wearing a pink t-shirt and black trousers. He headed towards the ROR were it was being held. He knew he would have to leave the party early as the next day he was going to Puerto Rico and had to be up early. He soon found himself outside the ROR. He thought of what he wanted to get out of the room. He thought of the party and a door appearred.

Grande walked into the room and was amazed at what it had created. This room never failed to amaze him. It really did look like a great room for a party. He saw the food on the table and thought it all looked really nice. He then saw Katie sitting on the sofas in the corner so he walked over and stood beside the sofas. "Hey Katie" He said then looking towards the door asked "Who else is coming?"

-----
What Grande was wearing:
friendfinder2xk4.gif

Kasey's birthday place..Kasey's birthday place..Kasey's birthday placeDan thought and then heturned the door knob open and saw Katie and Grande."Hmmmh.Hmmh"he said with agrin."shall I bring Kasey?"he asked.

(Katie reply no saying that we have to wait for everyone to come.Ya Dan dosent know u both broke up!)

ginny skidded to a halt as usual on the seventh corridor. She walked three times infront of the blank wall before a door appeared and she walked through. The place was decorated and katie, Daniel and grande were already there. 'Hi. I see i'm not late at all then.' she said cheerfully. She had kasey's birthday present pocketed in her deep pocket and she was wanting to have her to have a good time. 'Who we waiting on?'

Jayne raced to the seventh floor corridor and to the ROR hoping she wasn't late.

'I need the place that is Kasey's birthday party' she thought as she paced before seeing the door.

Jayne walked in and was amazed at how the room looked - 'perfect' she thought. She noticed Daniel and Ginny from classes and the other girl must be Katie but there was another guy whom she had seen around but never met.
"Hullo" she said with a smile.

'Hi jayne. i was just asking who we were waiting on and i've got half of my answer. How you doing? not seen you round latelty.' said ginny going up to jayne.

Jayne turned to Ginnny and smiled a bit ruefully "Apart from getting exams out of the way me and a couple of the other girls have been trying to sort out an issue involving practising for Dark Arts that was more in the nature of an unsanctioned duel and a prefect that took us to the professor. We are still waiting on the outcome" :">

'oh well, chuck them. who cares what they think? they aren't you're mind,' said Ginny jokingly.

'I'm going home and enjoying myself.' Ginny said hapilly. 'Everyone else?'

"I'm going home too" she said rolling her eyes :oy: "oh, shouldn't be too bad I spose - will just be the twins Nathan and Johnathan at home and they are always good for a laugh"

Jessy was quite late for Kasey's birthday bash but was not that late since she isn't here yet. Jessy was in the Room of Requirement, she just arrived mere seconds ago and now she is clutching her side from pain. She sat down and looked around, she saw Katie - she was the one who invited her, Ginny, Daniel and Jayne talking, and Jessy also saw Grande from the Friend Finder Christmas Party. Jessy just sat there for a few minutes waiting for the pain to subside, when it was gone, Jessy walked over to the Ginny and Jayne and joined in their conversation.

"Hello guys, what'cha doin'?" greeted Jessy.

Jayne looked around as Jessy entered the room and sat clutching her side. When Jessy came over to where she and Ginny were she smiled and said "Hi Jessy, we were just talking about what our plans are for the holidays"

Elissa arrived late for Kasey's birthday. As she scanned around the room, she was quite relieved to find that Kasey's wasn't here yet. The decoration of the room was totally amazing. Elissa spotted Ginny, Jessy, and Mackenzie, and walked up to them.

"Hi guys, how are you doing?"

Grande watched as different people came in the room. "Hi everyone," Grande said "When will Kasey be arriving, does anyone know."

'Daniel, aren't you meant to be bringing her?'asked Ginny towards Daniel having heard Grande's question. 'Anyway, Jessy, did you run all the way here?' she asked quietly to Jessy, as she saw her cluthing her side before.

"i am supposed to bring her but I thought we'd wait till eveyone is here.it cant be possible Kasey arriving first followed by frienz.Who's left?"he asked turning to Katie.

"You dont need to go and call her,silly."Katie said with a laugh."Just send her an owl that you want to talk her about something important in the room of requirement and she will come"she added."here is ur parchment and quill ,now write"she continued.

Jessy laughed at Daniel's sillyness before answering Ginny's question. "Umm, yah. I did run all the way here. i was runnin gwuite late." she gave a small smile and said, "So, should we hide before Kasey comes?"

Daniel felt silly of his foolishness.He took the quill,parchment and ink and wrote.

Dear Kasey,

I have to talk with you urgently and its very important.I am waiting for you in the ROR,just think that you need to see me and the room will come.

Love
Dan.

Daniel read the letter out loud to make sure he had written it properly."Violet go and give this to Kasey"he said and the owl hooted out of the room.

"Yeah,"said Katie in agreement to Jessy.,"Everyone behind the table."she demanded.Then she thought that she needed a manual to instantly put off the toches and the next second she saw a folded parchment of the table she picked it up and did what it said.She clapped her hands twice and all the lights went off."Cool!"she mumbled.she clapped her hands again and the torches lit up."Okay is every one settled down.Do we need and more space to hide?"she asked the group of people.

Ginnylaughed a bi as Daniel didn't realize he had to write. She listened as everyone agreed what they were doing. She made her way behind the table and crouched down. She tried to stop herself laughing but found it quite hard.

Kasey was in her dormitory when she recieved the letter from daniel.She read itand wondered what Dan had to say.She was just leaving the room when she knocked her ink bottle nad it crashed spoiling her clothes.She changed quickly and went to the ROR.I need a roomw here I can see danshe thought three times pacing back and forth infront of the wall.The door emerged,she turned the door knob and opened it.It was all dark and the lights were switched off.

Jessy followed Katie's orders and ducked behind the table. She watched Katie turn off the torches which provided light and waited for Dan to finishe his letter. As his owl, Violet, flew off, Jessy motioned for him to hide knowing that it will only be moments before Kasey will show up.

A few minutes later, Jessy heard the door open and the gush of light streaming through was quite overhwelming. Glancing left and right to her friend, Jessy gave each a questioning look as if asking when to jump up and yell their heads off with 'Surprise!'

((Just in case no-one noticed, I'm not yelling surprise yet...))

Grande had quickly hidden were everyone else was. He looked at Jessy and saw her with a asking face, Grande nodded he looked roundto everyone else and waited to see if it was time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back