Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Olivia was spending time with her mother family. She was pregnant tree month and she was somtimes feeling tired. She was walked and looked city to London eye. She was pregnant with two amaizing boys and there was twins. She didn't tell her father and she was woried that he will be sty with her becouse he feel bad about her. Olivia sit on the chair to take a little deep breath. She needed some time and it was hard a little to walk.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Dionysius step out of the building he was working at for lunch. He was back in London as a Barrister and was no longer a Professor back in New Zealand. That night with the girl he met at the club in Makutu Mall was the last memory he had in New Zealand. His grandfather died the next day of that month he met Olivia and was called upon by his parents to come home. Dion obliged without saying goodbye to Olivia and here he is, working as a Barrister for the Maxwell firm.

He sigh as the cold wind blew passed by, the office was like a big hormone waterfall. Teagan was pregnant but was still insistent that she work, at least just for the consultations and Dion does the actual work. The man hopped on his car, thinking to go for a ride and maybe he could find something to eat along the ride. Olivia was still on his mind, he wanted to call her or write her a letter but he doesn't know her number nor her address. Dion tried to apparate to her property but it seems she had moved out of it.

Spaced out, the Barrister got a glimpse of the London Eye and thought since he was born here and grew up here, not once he had gone and ride the huge work of art. Dionysius parked his car and walked around, hands in his pockets. He looked up at the London Eye, he wished he was still in New Zealand, wish he could have known the woman he spend the night with more. The man shook his head slightly while landing his gaze to a woman who was seating at one of the benches in the park.

He closed and open his eyes, it can't be her he thought to himself. Dionysius might have thought of her far too many times and he's hallucinating. But she's there with ... a pregnant tummy? The man walked near to her until he can confirm that it was really her.
"Olivia?" He called out. He wanted to see her and he hoped she wasn't just an imagination.

"Hi"! She was happy see him and she wanted tell him that he will be dad but it was surprised that Olivia met him today. "Can we talk please? I need tell you something, i didn't know how to find you." Olivia told him with warm smile and she hoped told about her twins and where they will be born.

@Dionysius Reynolds

It was really her, he can't believe the luck he had right now. Dionysius didn't stop looking for her, not even now. But he had no luck even with the people he hired to look for her. "Of course, we can talk as long as you like." Dionysius took out his smartphone and message Teagan that he found the person he was looking for for months. He then sat beside her. "How are you? You seem ... Big, congratulations." Maybe he was too late after all. Love at first sight wasn't something he believed in at first but now he does.

"Thanky" Olivia was gratefull that he have a little time for her. Olivia wanted say to him that he will be dad. "I'm fine and you? I now sty for a little time here when my twins boys will be born. My mom wanted sty here." She smiled him. If he know that he was a father. And she wanted tell she didn't know how to say that. " After our night. We didn't use protection and i got later positive test. It's yours bayby. You don't have to sty with me if you don't want to and feel sorry for me. I will be fine and i have lot of help but if you wanted know. January 15 they will be born." She told him and take deep breath.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Last edited:
The cold Autumn breeze seems to have been filled with warm as he stared at the woman. He doesn't know what to say more. His trance broke as Olivia spoke again, "I'm fine most of the day but I'm great now that I've found you." Dion found out that she has relatives here in London which was great. The man was about to speak when Olivia stopped him by telling him that he will be a future dad. Dion stared at her for more than a minute, he wanted to soak up the information.

Feeling. What was he feeling right now? He doesn't know. Embarrassed because he abandoned her? Angry because was she going to keep them from him? Proud because he's having boys? Maybe all of it. Dionysius wanted to be angry at her because she was giving him options to abandoned her and her babies. His family had been in countless whirlwind of a journey with the tabloids but abandonment wasn't in their nature. "Wow! I'm going to be a dad?" He stood from his seat, hands on his head. "No! don't say that, you're not going anywhere this time. We will both take care of them." Dionysius told Olivia. "Do you have a hospital picked? I would suggest St. Mary's Hospital. My house isn't that faraway from there." He turned to look at her. He wished she would take his offer.

''Why are you here? I was think that you are New Zealand?'' She asked him with curios voice. Then she later was a little shcok becouse he was happy? Olivia was afraid deep down in hear heart that he don't wanted be a dad and that was relif.

''
Yeah.'' She smiled him. '' I almost forgot, here.'' She opened her bag and take out the first baby photo of a yellow envelope containing both twins and there was see first date and when they be born. ''I was afraid, that you be mad to me, that i kept them. They both are from you and i wanted be a mom'' She told him her fears. ''Ok, then St. Mary's Hospital. I didn't choose right now but i agree with your offer.'' Olivia was not tipical women who did it completely differently
and she was doing easy all things.

@Dionysius Reynolds

It was good that she took his offer. He would like to offer his house for her as well and decide later where she wanted to live with their children. Dionysius wouldn't be opposed if she picked New Zealand, he can work there as well as a Barrister. "I live here now. A bit of a haste but I needed to come back." It was a matter of getting back and mend things. It was then she handed him an enveloped, he opened it and a sonogram photo was in it. His heart leaped to see his two boys. "Thank you from sharing it." Dionysius was sincere.

He put the photos back in the enveloped and smiled at Olivia. "I have a second offer for you, if you would like." He paused for awhile. He has a lot of offers for her actually. "First, would you like to live with me for the time being? and second, I would like to pick a private midwife for you." As far as he knows, his boys would be the first Maxwell to be born at St. Mary's Hospital in Lindo Wing. Although, that'll be a tough one as Teagan would be delivering her baby at the same hospital as well.

''I not sure, if i wanna live London. Can we live New Zealand, i promised dad, that i be close to him. I have a big house to and dog, i can't abonded my demon dog. That his name, ''Demon'' . Dog was like a pain somtimes but she lovd him and dog loved Olivia to and somtimes all house was a big mess. ''Can i choose a little older midwife? Not big boobs our better looking than me?'' Olivia joked and smiled becouse she know that she was a pregant and mayby he wanted looking good midwife.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Dionysius smiled slightly at her request, he wasn't offering a life time in London. It was just until she gives birth to the twins. "The offer isn't actually permanent. The hospital is here, it's pretty convenient rather than apparating." He explained. Maybe it was the pregnancy brain, Teagan would get it a lot that's why she's on desk duty right now. "And for your dog, I can always hire somebody to take care of him." He just wanted what's best for his children and Olivia. The man chuckled when Olivia told him if she could pick her midwife, it was, of course funny for him. "Yes, dear. You can pick your own midwife. Don't worry, all expense are paid for. You don't have to worry about it." The Universal Healthcare was a blessing, although, he does have an insurance he doesn't know if Olivia has one and would just assume that she's doing this out of pocket. He sigh with a smile, "I guess it's time for my parents to find out that they'll be grandparents." If he was ecstatic, his parents would be too.

''No, i realy love my dog and i don't wanted that he spend time with stranger, please'' She asked him with warm smile and hoped he let him sty. ''Dear? What are we now? Together?'' She wanted know what will be hapened next and she needed know and Olivia take deep breath and waited for answer. ''Do you think, they will be like me?'' She asked take his hand.

@Dionysius Reynolds

The man sigh but smiled, he wanted to honour her wants. "Okay, the dog can come here. That's final." He wanted the best Hospital for his children and that's only going to happen if they stay here until she gives birth. "You tell me. Do you like me enough? I like you enough that I was looking for you." Dionysius can say they are together, if she wanted to label them. If not, then he still have rights to see his children. And if Olivia doesn't what him in her children's lives then the law would be the only chance he can get to have his children. Although, he wished it won't be like that at all. "What do you mean like you? Like look like you or like as in like like you? I mean they will look like you and me." But Dionysius look like her mother more than his father. It was for the better anyways.

"Thanky" Olivia was apriciate about this. That he let the white dog sty and dog was from family house and she loved her dog demon and she wanted and hoped that the dog will be like him to becouse Demon was defending Olivia like true friend. "I like you enough but can we take things a little slow? I know we will be mom and dad but i wanna know you better. And you found me " She smiled and hoped he won't be mad about answer like that. "What if they won't like me? She asked.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back