Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Red Rose for @Casper Beckett

Isaiah was thrilled to be delivering roses again, even if he wondered whether his voice would survive at all. Last time it had been incredibly hoarse by the end of the day and he was sure he had even more roses on his list this time than he had last. Nevertheless, he was keen to get them delivered. He had recognized one of the names on his list as the leader of the arts club and in an attempt to save his voice, for now, was hanging out in the arts room untill the boy walked in. If he would. Zay had already been in the room for a while and was about to get up and look for anyone else on his list first when the boy walked in. "Casper! Right?" He grinned as he jumped up from the table he had been sat on. "Got a rose for you, red one, hold on a sec." He said as he looked at the red roses he had with him to get the right one.

Casper wanted this whole day to be over with. He hated it. He hid in his dorm for a while before sneaking down to the arts room, his eyes red from crying so much. He jumped when someone practically ambushed him, swallowing nervously. "Hello- you- what-" he croaked.

Isaiah's grin faltered when he noticed the other boy didn't seem to be all excited about valentines as he was. At closer inspection it even looked like he had been crying. "Oh, woah, uh.. you alright, dude?" He asked carefully before holding out the red rose to him. "Maybe this'll cheer you up.." Zay added.

You're doing amazing! I love you and I am proud of you! Kiara :*"

Cas' eyes widened at the sight of the red rose. He was hesitant to take it. "What? Oh, um, I'm great," He offered immediately, hoping he wasn't shaking as obviously as he thought as he opened the note. He relaxed visibly, letting out a huge sigh of relief at the note. "Kiara, thank god," He gave the boy a more genuine smile. "Thank you."

Isaiah shrugged when Casper said he was fine. He'd be stupid if he actually believed the boy but they weren't friends and he wasn't planning on prying. "Oh you're friends with Kiara? She's fun." Zay smiled, giving a small wave with his hand when the boy thanked him. "Nah, no worries. Quite literally what I signed up for." He laughed.

Cas smiled warmly and nodded. "Yeah, she ran the arts club with me last year, she's great." Cas slid the note into his pocket. "You, ah... you're one of... Jordan? No, Jordie, you're one of his buddies, yeah?" He asked. He'd seen the two together before. "I haven't met him, but Kiara talks about him a lot," He offered with a shy smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back