Supermassive Black PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merianne Forrester

Yo! What's crackalackin y'all?

K, so I'm in a crazy mood where I need a big rp, and I need it now. So basically I'm pulling out the big guns and offering five of my single characters up for grabs, and every other character I have up for a roleplay.

That's right, every KR character is on sale! So if you've ever gone "Hm, wouldn't it be funny if..." or "Hey, we should totally ... !" or even "Phwoar, I gotta guy/girl who'd want a piece o' that!", come on down.
The Five Singles:

:: Panda Tormaigh :: 13 year old, Hogwarts
This is my feisty second Year Gryffindor girl, whom I have never rp'ed with. And I want to start, because I'll bet she's a riot to play. Panda isn't too bright, but she's quite sly and such a gossiper. She goes out of her way just to mess with people, but really she's just a big old coward/pushover. Kind of like buried treasure, you gotta dig to get to the good bits, and once you have she's a big ol' softy. Lemme warn you though ... she'll put you through hell, first.

:: Gustav Girard :: 16 year old, Beauxbatons
This guy's a crack up. Gustav is a social puppeteer; he likes being the center of attention, being snobby and pissing people off. However, like Panda he's just a softy and quite a gentleman if you can struggle through the smarmyness to get to it. He'll no doubt start of as a massive annoyance to the person he likes.

:: Bess Blackmoore :: 18 year old, Member
A Blackmoore, hurrah! Elizabeth is Art's big sister, and has a twin sister called Connie (played by Camilla). She's utterly inseparable from her twin, and is painfully innocent to the point of naivety. It's quite adorable to watch her tilt her head at sex jokes like a kitten. But she wasn't a Gryffindor for nothing, so watch out; she's got a sharp tongue.

:: Banafrit Louise :: 23 year old, Member
Banafrit is a fun mix of complete opposites, so you'll never know what kind of person you're talking to one minute to the next. She's a model for a famous witch's magazine. She can be haughty, lovely, grumpy and jolly all in five minutes. She doesn't care about blood status or suchlike, and would be as happy with a beggar as she would be with a rich man.

:: Audel Ater :: 25 year old, Family Member
Yep, an Ater ^^ Don't be fooled though, he's no nasty. Audel is the eldest of the Ater boys and works as a chef in the family's restaurant. He's very tall and forbidding but has no taste for violence at the best of times unless its someone he particularly hates. He is, however, a pureblood supremacist, so I wouldn't recommend offering a muggle born or a half blood unless you wanted them tortured to death. Other than that, all he wants to do is cook and find a nice lady. He loves kids.

So if there is anyone you think might one to hook up with one of these charries, don't hesitate to post below or PM me ^^

(( Side note: Technically Artemis is 'up for grabs', if you know what I'm saying, but have a care and wait for an IC year or something if you're interested. You know how it is.))​
<i>
</i>

I think we should still do the Clemence/Gustav plot. We can do the annoyance thing now if you fancy.

I keep forgetting about this :doh: But yes I have Leo Baxter who, if I'm correct, would have went to Hogwarts with Bess as he too is 18 and was a Gryffindor :)

I'm open to any sort of relationship, they could already have been friends if you want and we can develop it more from there or they can stay friends. Maybe they could have been enemies (they can stay enemies or turn friends) be friends and turn enemies. Maybe they could have flirted and continue to do so and develop into more......really the list is endless. Let me know what you think ^_^

So reading through this I have quite a few possibility's that I could offer up for some entertaining RP's/Character Relationships ^_^

Panda: I could offer up Ariah Rowan as a friend for Panda. Ariah is like the biggest Klutz in the world and is currently a huge softy and bubbly girl, she is very open to making friends with anyone and has a bit of stubborn side to her as well. Point is she needs a good friend and maybe Panda will bring out a little bit of that stubborn and mean side I've been hoping to pull out of Ariah.

Gustav: I don't what type of relationship they could have, but I could could offer up Gabrielle Snow. She's can be a huge snob at time and is a bit on the egotistical side but she secretly feels like she's a bit by herself and doesn't have enough friends.

Audel: I can offer up some sort of relationship with him with my Professor Effie Snow, she's a pure blood but is considered by her family to be a Black Sheep because she doesn't exactly view things the same way they do. Effie can be a bit quiet at first and is reading and knowledge, Effie also has a fondness for cooking even if she isn't very good at it.

I can offer Aroha as a friend to Panda, especially as Aroha's gonna need a few good friends in this plot I'm planning xD . If its approved I'll tell you whats happening of course. But for now tis a big secret.

@Le-chan : Sorry! I didn't know we were doing a Clemence/Gustav plot already xD. I'll certainly be happy to do one with you, sure. Would you like to start it or shall I?

@Pa-chan : Yay, someone offered for Bess ^^ I love Bess. It'd be hard to imagine her having any enemies, but ... now that I think about it, wouldn't it be fun if they had just been acquaintances in school and reunited now? They might have thought that they didn't have much in common, but they could hit it off. Then they might fall out badly, and have the grumps with each other until it turns into a big blow up in which they totally realise that they have a thing for each other! How does that sound? xD

@Jee-chan : I like the idea for Audel, since he's a good character to play and he would be quite smitten with Effie xD. We could think of a scenario for them to meet. It'll be kind of cute, because Audel wouldn't talk much and seem kind of stand-offish, when really he's just shy. If Ariah saw that and stuck around, he'd come out of himself a bit more. Epicute!

Panda always needs more minions friends, so I'd be happy for them to be so. However, (and this goes for anyone else, too) she's very vindictive and some people may not approve of her scheming and pettiness. Since Ariah might end up becoming friends with Pippin in the future, Panda would kind of adopt him as well and he'd be too good of an influence on her xD That'll be a nice change for everyone involved :lol:

As for Gabrielle, Gustav is pretty much exactly like that himself, so they'd be best off as friends (as in very good friends/inseparable like). Gustav is pretty much a woman-eater but hasn't got any close friends, so he'd keep his paws off of Gabrielle if she had a similar attitude as he did. -chuckles-

@Li-chan : Sure! If that's the kind of friend Aroha really wants ... :erm: xD Panda will probably have a sort of group going, and I want it to start expanding. Mostly full of people being influenced by her suavity and lies. So if that's what Aroha would get sucked into, then by all means.

:woot: Ohhhh that sounds interesting! I like it ^_^ Do you want to plan things out a bit more or just jump straight ahead into the RP? xD

Whichever you prefer, my dear.

PM me if you want to plan more, PM me if you don't xD PM me if you want to start, PM me if you want me to. :r

Sounds good, although Aroha might get pretty annoyed with Panda at times. But Aroha is quite forgiving too. And if a group is started, thats a chance for her to meet more people.

That's cool, she's likely to have a lot of falling outs, but she redeems herself a bit by being herself at times, which is much nicer than she tries to be.

I don't think I want all of her friends to meet separately, but rather in a large thread where she kind of adopts them one at a time, see. To save having multiple threads. I'll PM everyone who should be involved about it, later. Is that alright?

That'd be good, I have school tomorrow *grimace* so mighten't make it online on a computer (unless choir is cancelled). Will check PMs early tomorrow though.

Audel x Effie: I have no complaints to this, it'd be really cute because at first Effie would be startled that someone is smitten with her. As for a scenario, maybe she goes to the Restaurant and maybe like something gets spilled on her or something involves maybe something that might bring Audel over.

Ariah x Panda: Which totally reminds me we need to have Pippin and Ariah meet but I liked how that could all go together for our characters. I think Ariah would find Panda (especially her name) absolutely adorable. Anytime your up for an RP with them I'm good. ♥

Gabrielle x Gustav: Yes I think friends would be best as Gabrielle is quite vicious to most boys she ends up dating and they were extremely similar to boot. So now I've found her a new friend!

If you'd like I can PM you more about this or even start up one of these threads if you'd like? ♥

Clemence and Gustav:
Well was thinking that it would be easier to have him annoy the heck out of her now because she is rather mad at the moment. And would you totally mind starting? I have to start a pretty big topic.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back