Maia
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
11675416.jpg

Danielle Howard

Danielle is one of the Deadly Howards.
She is closest to her brother-Danton Howard.
Danielle is a complete, utter snob.
She believes that she is better than other people, and is completetly prejudiced toward Muggleborns, or as she affectionately calls the-Mudbloods.
Danielle knows how to keep up appearances, her whole family is based on lies, and deceit.
Still, she has been known to lose her temper and snap at people, which her brother constantly prevents her from doing.
Danielle believes that she can wrap anyone around her little finger.
She can act charming, she can be whoever you want her to be, as long as it serves her some purpose.
She can be very harsh. She analyses everything, and thinks before she acts in most cases.
Danielle is incredibly jealous of her cousin Hayley, who is commanding most of her brother's time.
Danielle is arrogant and loudmouthed.
Danielle is the natural arguer, she attacks other people verbally more than physically.
She's bossier than her twin brother Danton.
She is intelligent but finds learning boring, would rather be bullying young kids or as she sees it 'educating them in the way magic should be taught.'
She loves quidditch and has a passion for sport, but is selfish and wouldn't like to work in a team with other students who don't see eye to eye
with her.

I want Danielle to shock her family, mainly her brother a bit, by straying from the straight and narrow.

I want Danielle to make friends. Mostly, I want one girl who will be her "best friend." One person that she will confide in and who she will get along with. This girl would have to be a pureblood, who thinks along the same lines as Danielle, though maybe a but more fun-loving, so she can help Danielle loosen up a bit.

Also, I was hoping she could have a whirlwind romance. In my head, the guy and Danielle flirt a lot, but neither really cares about the other, but eventually Danielle will realise that she does have feelings for him. He will use her a bit, maybe ave no feelings for her, just think she's pretty or something. This guy is going to break her heart, and that will be what prompts Danielle to go back to the way she was. She will be a bit more concious of having fun, and will still be close to her friend, but she will not be intrested in boys for a while. Also, the boy will have to be pureblood.

So basically, I need two Purebloods, and I'm thinking that after the whole episode has finished, Danielle and her friend will still be close, but Danielle will have become a bit more reckless, but also more ruthless. She will plan things tirelessly, but then will have a tendency to lose her temper etc. She will become unpredictable, and her friend will encourage this, but it will annoy her brother.

So, if you have any ideas, please just reply here.

<3

Maia
<i>
</i></SIZE>
<i></i>
<SIZE size="150">​

Hello Little Evil one

I have people who are out of school but i think you might be interested in Ashton, He's a Mixedblood how ever, yet he could tell her he is a Pureblood since he'll do anything for a lay.. which he gets alot
Being 23 and went to durmstrang he's a Big flirt always has been, likes to be in and out of pants all the time.
banner2-10.png

If you really want to throw a spanner in the works, He'll like her cause she's pretty, he'll use her for der naughty stuff and he'll lie to her saying he's a pure blood when he's a Mixedblood. He's also out of school :)

I can also offer another out of school person as a Best Friend
Fellow Sytherin now DE Adira Ater, Daughter of Acwel Ater owner of the Poison Ater

Let me know

There would be a eight year age gap between them, but maybe Danielle would fall for him anyway, he'd try to get her to sleep with him, she'd refuse and he'd leave her, which would upset her. She wouldn't sleep with him, she has a big thing about age, and her family would kill her. Plus, her sister got pregnant outside of marriage, which really shook Danielle.

Adira, isn't that much older, only two years. Maybe she could be a mentor for Danielle, who kind of empowers her a bit, treats her like a younger sister or something. Danielle's only ever been close to her twin, she didn't have much of a relationship with either of her sisters.color]

Sounds just like Ashton, PM me with what you have in mind.

As for Adira, she's the current Owner of the Poison Ater, So Danielle can spend most of her time down in Bleak Street, she has always had brothers so a "Sister" for her would be good but she'd still be a bit rough since she has 4 older brothers.

I have Shaylah here. She's very similar to Danielle so I feel the two of them would get along really well. However, Shay isn't very trusting so if Danielle wanted to be really good friends with her she'd have to prove she can be trusted. Only thing is Shay is a seventh year. Don't know whether you want someone younger or whether she's okay.

Also, I have Jerrod Green who could be the guy she likes. He's recently split up with his girlfriend but soon they're going to be getting back together. In the mean time, he's going to want to make her jealous so he'll need a girl. He wouldn't care who she is as long as she's pretty and stays beside him. Then he'll break her heart and go back to his girlfriend again. He's only a year older than her so they might work well.

Either of them any good??

Shaylah.

Shaylah would be great, and Danielle would take a while to trust her also, so it'd be fun to rp.

I'd say Jerrod would be a friend, as I've already got Ashton to break her heart, and Danielle would take a while to get over it.
Would he be okay with having a friend who is a girl?

Both are fine. Do you want to start one and I'll start the other??

Sure, shall I start Shaylah and Danielle's then?

Go ahead :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back