Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ā¤ļø
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna walked her favorit place in the first floor corridor and there always was sunny place. She hoped mayby she find Harper here. Jenna hoped that she will be lucky one and find the Gryffindor girl. ''Hello? Is there Harper Alston?'' She asked others and hoped she will be here if she won't the she will be going closer to Gryffondor.

@Harper Alston

Harper had made plans to have lunch with one of her friends today, but rather than wait for them in the Great Hall, she'd decided to pick a spot on the first floor to wait. The Great Hall was likely swarming with rose deliverers, and she wanted to avoid that chaos. Besides, the first floor had tall windows with broad sills that she liked, and that was where she sat now, tucked up on a ledge, enjoying the sun on her back as she watched the crowd below.

A couple rose deliveries were taking place below, and Harper wondered if her friends had gotten the roses she'd sent. She didn't write her Hogwarts friends often since owls often proved to be a hassle, but she'd enjoyed the chance to write them notes, and she decided she'd try and do it more often. A voice interrupted her thoughts, and Harper glanced down to see a prefect asking for her. "Over here!" she called out before jumping down from the windowsill. "I hope it didn't take you too long to find me." Wandering around the hallways calling for your rose recipient didn't seem like the most efficient way of finding people, and she wondered how long the girl had been at it.

"No, it was easy find you and Happy Valentin's day!" She smiled her and gave the rose.

Dear Harper,

HARPER!!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! YOU! ME! FRIENDS! PICNIC! YES????
There will be lots of food! Invite whoever you want, itā€™s gonna be fun! I think!

Your Bestest Friend and Favourite Hufflepuff,
Lillith

Harper beamed back at the girl. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too!" She took the flower and the note before unfolding it. The message was from Lillith, and Harper laughed lightly at the very enthusiastic note. She could practically hear her friend's voice, shouting her name. A picnic thrown by Lillith was bound to have lots of delicious pastries, and even if it didn't, there was no way Harper would miss the event. Already making a mental list of all the people she would invite, Harper carefully folded the note back up and placed it in her pocket. "Thanks for delivering this. I hope the rest of your deliveries go smoothly," she said with a warm smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back