Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
"Hello, is there Moly Burke? I have rose for you" She smiled and holded rose busket.

@Molly Burke

Molly had decided to take a quick break from her rose deliveries and head back to the great room to grab a quick bite to eat before heading back into the rose giving. The girl enjoyed it very much. She looked up as she heard her name being called. She gasped excitedly at the mention of a rose for her. "Really?! For me?!"

"Yes, this is for you." She smiled and gave her rose with note.

MOLLYYY!!!I’ve never sent a rose before, but if anyone deserves one it’s YOU!! Wanna go exploring later? I’ve heard there’s secret places up in the towers.-Evie.

Molly excitedly took the rose and read the note. She giggled at the note. She was definitely going to find Evie and thank her. She also was going to make sure to join Evie in finding out these secret hideouts. "Thank you!" Molly says with a big smile, as she looked up at the older girl. "How's rose deliveries going for you?"

"Ur welcome." She smiled. "Are you to sending roses? I am doing fine and soon be end sending roses." Jenna told with proud voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back