Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Essie didn't know who the next person was on her list, and so the most obvious place to look was the Great Hall during breakfast time. She had many roses to deliver and most of the recipients would most likely pass by the Great Hall at some point during the day for some food. She wanted to get it over and done with quickly as she aimed to deliver them all by the end of the day. The girl walked up and down the hall waving the red rose above her. "Branson Archer!" she exclaimed, hoping he would respond soon enough. She hoped she hadn't missed him.

Branson had sent nervously a rose to Blair, and he wasn't sure if he should've since she was probably having second thoughts about everything, but despite fearing it a little, he had still sent the rose. He was sitting in the great hall, some food in front of him and the book from his elective class in front of him. He perked up at his name and raised his hand towards the girl. "That's me,"

Estella beamed when someone responded to her calls so quickly. She recognised him and knew he was a year below her. She headed over, her basket swinging side by side as she held his red rose in her hand. "I have this rose for you. From your girlfriend maybe... or your boyfriend." Estella said with a shrug, holding it out to him with the note attached.

Note said:
"Thank you for walking into my life and bringing color to my world which was once dark and gray. Blair"

Branson gave a little shrug to Estella as she talked about who it could be, he assumed the given the red colour that it was his sisters. So when he took the note and opened it, he was....very surprised. His cheeks blushed deeply and he felt at both times warmed her words and terrified. He'd sent a pink rose. It had been factual, thanking her, and saying with the pink that he liked her, but these words were beautiful and it was a red rose. "Oh dear," was all he said, deeply conflicted with the choice of what was he supposed to do now..

Essie frowned a little as Branson didn't seem to say much about the rose that was given to him. Usually people were happy and it worried Essie that he wasn't. "Is everything okay?" she asked him with a raised eyebrow. She hoped no one had pranked him as that would be a very sad thing to do.

Branson gave a little half nod. "In theory yes," He replied, since it was a nice rose and good, but it was because he had perhaps done wrong. "I sent a pink rose....but she's sent me a red rose," he told her with a bit of a nervous smile, knowing that it was a small problem but it would be good to maybe get an opinion on it.

Essie listened as Branson explained the predicament. He seemed worried about it, but the Hufflepuff wanted to make him feel better. "I wouldn't worry about it." she said, hoping her words would somewhat cheer him up. "At least she didn't send you a yellow rose. That would be very awkward if so." Essie chuckled a little. "Besides.. red, pink... they're practically the same anyway. Both are equally as cute and both have the same amount of love and thought in them."

Branson listened to her and couldn't help but agree slightly. It was reasonable, what she said made sense but Bran wasn't sure. Yes he'd only sent a pink rose and hadn't gotten a yellow rose, but a red rose....that felt....different. Maybe it was just because neither had mentioned what had happened at the yuleball...so he just didn't know what it meant. "That's good advice,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back