Sunset

When Jenn said that she would have to go, Sam nodded, "Of coarse. You'll have to be there." Sam placed a smile on his face understandingly. He knew himself and Jenn only got together but there was more important things right now. "You should go." he encouraged her.

"I don't want to go," Jenna mumbled under her breath then hugged Sam warmly, she couldn't go alone, she didn't want to go alone, then a thought hit her. Jenna immediately shook her head and thought, Now that wouldn't work, Sam wouldn't want to go with me, plus he has school.

Sam hugged her back, "Jenn, your family needs you there." Sam said firmly but there was a soft edge to his voice. "Your familly is more important than whats holding you back here." Sam told her honestly though when she shook her head Sam asked, "What is it?" he stroked her hair softly once more.

Jenna frowned slightly and said, "I know Sam.. It's just.. I'm afraid to go." She bit her lip and said, "Never mind, it's a bad idea.." Jenna blinked her eyes once to get rid of the forming tears as best as she could, but of course it wasn't working.

Sam breathed slowly, "Don't be afraid.." he wiped the tears from her eyes. "No please tell me." he asked her, "I'll do anything for you Jenn. Anything." he smiled and took up her hand. He would do anything she asked him.

Jenna pressed her lips together as Sam wiped her tears away then her lips formed a frown as Sam asked her but they returned to her previous expression as he took her hand then she took a few shallow breaths before beginning to speak, "I thought about inviting you back home for a few days when I go back home, but the funeral, I'd go to by myself next month.. this would just be a visit before... I need someone to keep me sane, but if you can't I'd understand.." Jenna forced a smile to Sam to show that she could go on alone, but it went back into a frown.

Sam listened to what she was asking him, he shook his head almost in disbelief, "Jenn of coarse I will." He said "of coarse.." he whispered in her ear. He pulled her close to him so he rested his chin on her shoulder. He slowly rubbed her back. He was stuck for words. He just kissed her cheek and resumed to his last position hoping it would comfort her in a way.

Jenna gave Sam a weak smile as he said that he would come home with her. "Thank you," Jenna whispered. "You really have no problem with going to Canada for a week end? You probably should ask your parents," Jenna said in a small voice, that showed that she was extremely thankful for his acceptance and mainly for him.

Sam shook his head, "Not at all. I always wanted to see it anyway." he said light heartedly. "Umm...they won't know nay difference but I'll let Colin know." he paused, "My uncle." Sam added quickly. "Jenn its really okay. I don't mind at all." Sam knew that she would do the same for him.

Jenn nodded her head once and she hugged Sam weakly and said once more, "Thank you." She rested her head on Sam's chest softly and mumbled quietly, "You're the best friend I've ever had."

As she rested her head on his chest he almost lifted her onto his lap so he could cradle her. This was an extremely hard time for her. Sam smiled a small smile when she said he was the best friend she ever had, "You're..you're like the best person I've ever met." he admitted honestly. He bit his lip, he felt such sorrow for Jenn at this point.

She smiled weakly as Sam said that she was the best person he had ever met, if this was true, it wasn't going to be true for much more, she always let people down when they believed in her. "Sam.. I think I should go write my Mom back, I'll see you later?" Jenna asked as she hugged Sam a little tighter then loosened iher her grip on him again.

Sam nodded understandlingly, "Thats cool you go do that." Sam said to her. Sam hugged her tighter he couldn't say 'everything will be ok' because he really didn't know if they would or not. He wasn't sure should he tell Knight, would she want that? Blair? She was so close to Owen before the sorting began.

Jenna nodded her head as Sam hugged her, she then stood up weakly then walked off with out a word, assuming that Sam would understand that she would go find him when she was ready to see people, she wasn't sure when that would be but she knew that Scorpius would be high on her list, as much as she cared about Sam and trusted him, she would probably always go to Scorpius for advice or to vent, he was just that kind of person to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back