Sunset

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam walked down to the Lakefront. He knew it was almost curfew but he felt stuffy and uncomfortable and wanted a walk. He left the castle happily taking in the autmn almost winter air.

He found the Lake looking pretty empty and walked over to it. He stood there. Taking it all in. He thought about all that has happened so recently. Some were bad but some...very good.

Jenna was walking along the lake front bare foot, she was exhausted, it had been a long day for her. As she walked along she spotted Sam, and a bright smile formed on her lips and she walked over to him quietly and wrapped her arms around him, looking out at the lake with her head resting on his chest and said in a gentle whisper, "It's so beautiful." Jenna smiled to herself, taking in this moment.

Sam flet arms around him. He didn't get a fright. He knew they were Jenn's. He wrapped his around her. "Yeah it really is.." It was better that she was here with him. Sam stroked her hair with his free hand. "So umm...what brings you here?" he asked softly almost whispering, not to break the silence of the scenery.

Jenna smiled as Sam put his hand through her hair then said in the same tone that Sam spoke in, "I wanted to relax, I love the water front.. you?" Jenna tilted her head upwards to look at Sam, her eyes dancing affectionately. She was very comfortable with him right now, not that she was always comfortable with him.

Sam nodded, "Yeah..it is exceptionally beautiful today though." he said hinting the fact that because she was here it was more beautiful. "I just needed a bit of fresh air..." he said simply and stared into the pink sky. He thought about what Toni said about her being asked by Beau to go to the Yule Ball. If people were already asking..what if Jenn was already going with someone. Sam felt troubled at the thought. He let go of Jenn abruptly. "Can I umm...ask you something?" he asked her, he felt sick with nerves at this point.

Jenna blushed at Sam's words, catching the meaning in them easily. When Sam let go of her she looked at him worriedly and said, "Of course Sam, what's on your mind." Jenna hoped that it wasn't something about him getting back with Toni, it would probably embarrass and hurt her a lot. She felt strongly about Sam, and he of course knew that, and if he went back to her after every thing he said and did lately towards her she wasn't so sure if she could pretend that she wasn't hurt.

Sam sighed, "Okay..um.." he started. "Well..I was thinking- I mean-" He paused, he didn't know why it was so hard to say. "Its just that..I umm.." he sighed. "Recently..I was just.." Sam sratched the side of his nose quickly. "Umm...Do you.." he sighed once more. Just ask her. "Okay." he said to her. "Jenn? Do you--Would you like to go to the Ball with me?" he asked her, his eyes half shut for her reaction. What if she already had someone?

Jenna looked at Sam with surprise as he tried to get something off of his chest, then when he asked her to the ball, she was shocked and happy at this then said, "That would be great Sam!" Jenna gave Sam a warm hug then said, "Asking people to the ball already, I'm surprised." But so so so happy you asked me! Jenna thought excitedly, then giggled slightly.

Sam smiled widely as she agreed to go with him. "Oh...I just thought someone might ask you and I wanted to get there before them." he said sheepishly. He didn't let go of her hug. He just held her there close to him not wanting to let go yet. "I..um...thought thats what people were doing.." he said slightly embarrassed.

Jenna blushed at Sam's words then said, "You're so sweet, I'm so happy." She grinned at him and barried her head in his chest and blushed. She couldn't believe this. I guess later was right, Jenna thought to herself with a bright smile.

Sam beamed though he tried to hold some of it in, "So am I." he chuckled. He hugged her tightly. "You know..I'm actually looking forward to this dance thing.." he admitted.

Jenna beamed at Sam then said, "I should give you fair warning, I can't dance at all." She bit her lip softly then said, "I hope you don't have any problems with getting stepped on." Jenna sighed then gave Sam a small smile.

Sam laughed aloud, "Well that makes two of us." he brushed the back of his hand against her cheek. "Nah! But you better watch out you may just break more than your hand when your with me.." he grinned to her.

Jenna giggled at Sam's words but continued blushing deeper then said, "You don't scare me." Jenna grinned cheekily at him, then she leaned in closer to Sam as if she was about to kiss him, but she didn't she just moved in closer to him.

Sam sighed dramatically, "Damn it..I'm going to have to work on that." He then noticed she moved in closer to him, Sam put his hands on her waist and leaned in, inch by inch. He closed his eyes and smiled a small smile before kissing her.

Jenna glanced down at Sam's hands on her hips then back at him as he leaned in slowly, it felt like it was too slow, she closed her eyes and smiled inwardly before she felt Sam's lips on hers. She kissed him back tenderly, when she reluctantly pulled away she kept her eyes closed for a moment and responded to his earlier words, "You will."

Sam laughed, "Hmmm...any ideas?" he laughed. He realised he wanted to stay here longer so he let go of Jenn's waist and sat down on the soft grass. Hoping she would join him there. This moment was perfect and frankly, he didn't want to return to the stuffy, gloomy castle. Well..thats what it felt like now not when he could be out here with Jenn.

Jenna sat down beside Sam, careful not to make a fool of herself it would be quite embarrassing after all of this then when sitting she looked over at Sam with a sweet smile on her lips then back to the lake, this was a perfect moment, and she wanted to remember it to a T, although she preferred the Library memory, it was a close race, though lately every moment with Sam had been great.

Sam moved closer to Jenn as she sat beside him. It was silence for quite some time before Sam said something. It just popped into his mind. "Oh..um...how's your brother and cousin?" Sam remembered them being sick with Spattergroit but he didn't hear much more.

Jenna frowned slightly and said, "Lucus is now at Salem and Owen.. isn't doing so well." Jenna frowned, she hoped that her brother would be alright, she wanted him to get better, so in his second year he could possibly come to HNZ with her.

Sam shook his head sadly, "I'm sorry to hear that Jenn.." he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Well you can only hope for the best right?"

Jenna nodded her head softly but she was thinking, But we can expect the worst. Jenna knew that she shouldn't be so pessimistic but she loved her brother a lot, and would be a right mess if he were to die. Especially after she made fun of him all those years.

Sam saw the worry on her face, he felt bad for bringing it up. He pulled Jenn in closer to him. "Don't worry Jenn. Things will sort themselves out." he kissed the top of her head.

Jenna smiled weakly as Sam kissed her and pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on Sam's chest and said, "I know Sam, I'm just worried, he's my brother you know." Jenna looked across the water, the reflection of the soft pinks, purples and the blue from the water danced on her cheeks as she looked at it.

Sam didn't really know, he never had any siblings and hated all of his cousins. Sam nodded, he didn't know what to say. He just rocked her slowly. Knowing it wouldn't fix things but it said that he was always there for her whenever she needed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back