Sunday Morning (Chloe)

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Ash sat on the window lounge, staring out over the grounds of his estate. The sun was just coming up, and the early morning air was fresh and crisp. As he sat there in his trackies, shirtless and still, he felt warm and at peace. Turning from the window, he watched the sleeping Chloe who peacefully slept just metres from him. He smiled to himself, filled with love and joy as he watched his fiancé. Proposing to her had been scary, just about terrifying. He hadnt met her parents yet, and she had only met his once. They had agreed to move in together, and even that had been a weird and new experience. Now, he sat there, and just new he had made the right choices.

He turned back to the window and stared out across the grounds, smiling to himself. A song his mother had sung to him as a child came to mind, and as he cleared his throat, he began to sing.
"Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would bring me back to you

That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on sunday morning
And I never want to leave..."
He sang softly, and turned back to the room as he heard a noise.

Chloe was living her dream. Now she was engaged, she was living in a large estate, and now she had a job she'd wanted since she was a small child. And that morning was just like most. Though today she was off. With a sigh, the woman got up, stretching, and letting a yawn escape her lips, her feet touched the cold floor. Her pajamas were anything less than glamorous, just a tee-shirt and sweatpants too big for her, so much so that they actually touched the floor and sometimes slipped under her heel. The previous night had been cold, so it seemed that those were a good choice of what to wear, even if she had Ash to cuddle.

The blonde woke up, keeping quiet and not wanting to startle the other in the room. Though she did step towards him, which made the floor creak, and as a result, caught Ash's attention. With seeing his face, her lips creaked into a pink curve upwards, a little embarrassed. Even now she was uneasy with him seeing her without any makeup on or a bed-head. She had even gone so far as to wake up hours before him to get ready and seem perfect as soon as he awoke. But today they didn't have that luxury. "Morning songbird..." The woman laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head. "Want me to go make some coffee?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back