Sun [=

Immy smiled and opened her notes. She wasn't sure how they would do this exactly but it wouldn't take long. Both could draw and Immy had neat hand writing so it was easy to read what she'd written. Immy thought it might be best to split the different floors between them. It would get it done twice as quick and a lot easier.

"That is probably a little easier said than done. The easiest way I can think of approaching this is by splitting the floors between us and doing it that way. I've also written a scale we could draw it too, so that the lengths are mostly correct. Immy said smiling. Hopefully this part wouldn't take too long. Immy was impatient to see the end result of there work.

Lauren nodded. "Yeah, if we split it wont take as long. I want to see what it looks like when its finished." said Lauren grinning. " ok, so what floors do you want to do?." asked Lauren.

I have to go i'll reply tomorow :)

Immy quickly counted how many floors there were in total. She counted 10, which would make it easy to split as for which one's she wanted, Immy didn't know. It didn't bother her which she got to do. Each floor was cool. Even the dungeons in a weird dark way. Immy shrugged.

"I don't mind. There are 10 floors, so one of us should take the top 5 floors and the other the bottom 5 floors. Which would you prefer?" Immy asked. Hoping Lauren would pick so Immy didn't have to.

Cool, see you then

Immy nodded. Immy didn't mind doing the top floors. All the floors would be as equally hard to do. Immy picked up a pen and began to measure out and sketch the north tower. Immy was planning to start at the top and work her way down.

"Yes, and I'll do the top 5 floors." Immy said.

"Cool." Lauren said and she got started straight away. Her plan was to start at the bottom and work her way up. So starting at the dungeons she measured out the corridors to scale according to Immy's notes and drew the dungeons more carefully from her sketches.

Got to go i'll reply tomorow :)

Immy continued to draw. It didn't take her long to finish the North tower. She quickly moved onto the 7th floor. Drawing exactly to her notes and to the drawings of Lauren. With the map coming into detail, it was amazing. Immy continued to draw. She didn't think there was need to talk, this map needed to be finished.

Lauren soon finished the dungeons and moved to the Entrance hall drawing and measuring. Next Lauren drew & measured the great hall, including the four hous tables & the staff table. Lauren labelled the tables as Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff & Gryffindor. Not wanting to waste time Lauren moved onto the first floor, measuring the length of the corridor and the distance between classrooms and drawing them on her map.

Immy continued to draw. Placing in the entrance to the common room before moving on to the sixth floor. Measuring things out and drawing them exactly where they would be in scale. It wasn't taking long and Immy was pleased to be almost finished the sixth floor. She drew in the two classrooms and continued drawing and referring to her written details.

Lauren started on the second floor, there wasnt much on that floor apart from Cecily Rambolts office. Laurne then started drawing the third floor which has; the trophy room, the charms classroom & the hospital wing Lauren drew these to scale and added any necessary details. Lauren was finally done + her maps looked amazing. " Im, done." smiled Lauren.

Immy continued to draw. It didn't take long and with close reference to what she had written she was done all her floors pretty quickly. She looked up as Lauren declared that she was finished. It didn't take long for Immy to be done. She leaned away from the map and smiled at Lauren.

"I'm done too. The map is awesome. We did well." Immy said brightly

Immy looked at the map and realised that they had in fact missed out a room. Immy mentally kicked herself. It wasn't a majorly important room and Immy knew where it was. She'd have to add it on later.

"We have, the kitchens. We could do that now, or we wait and marvel at our fantastic map." Immy suggested.

Immy nodded. It wasn't that important. If it was very important there was nothing stopping them putting it in later. That was the good thing about the map. Things could be added. Immy smiled as Lauren flicked through the pages of the map.

"Not really. We can add it in later." Immy said. "It was good to work with you. We should more often."

Lauren smiled and put the map down. "I agree, we are a good team & well i'll see you tomorow because we have herbology with gryffindor!." smiled Lauren she couldnt wait for herbology it was the subject that she was looking forward to most.

Immy smiled and nodded. She was looking forward to herbology but then again, there wasn't a subject she wasn't looking forward to. She remembered that she had that class with Ravenclaw. Immy smiled at Lauren.

"Yeah I will. Sit beside each other?" Immy asked. "We could met outside the classroom and sit together." Immy suggested.

Immy nodded. She knew she'd have to go back up to the common room soon. Immy smiled at her new friend. She was now really looking forward to the Herbology lesson, knowing that she'd have a friend to sit beside.

"I'll meet you there." Immy said. "I should go. It was lovely to met you, Lauren. I think we are good friends. I'll speak to you tomorrow" Immy said standing up, taking her book and with a last smile and wave she walked up to the school.

"Ok, see you tomorow". Lauren waved goodbye to Immy. Lauren packed up her pens and spare papers and put the map pages into order and set off for the school after Immy. Lauren felt she had made a good friend out of this. Lauren couldnt help but have a big smile on her face. she couldnt wait for herbology tomorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back