Summer sunshine

Arnold stretched his hand and reach for Lexi "Carry yourself" he said grinning and tried to pull her up "I can hear your voice, but not quite and it's hard to talk to you when I'm up here, hanging on the tree, just like a monkey" Arnold laugh

When Arnold had grab her hand, she carry herself by her feet in the trunk. "You kind look like a monkey even though your not on a tree." She said jokingly. She look for a branch to sit on, but looks like all is like breaking.

"Who could be that company of yours?" She asked naughtily. Lexi sat beside Arnold swinging her feet. "Your a great monkey after all." She said as she saw the view.

"Hey, i'm not a monkey, do you want me to jinx you?" She said while narrowing her eyes towards Arnold. But turned it back to normal when he said about Jolly, "Oh, i forgot that. I think the trio is broken, she doesn't even write to us." Lexi sigh.

Lexi smile fakely, "I mean..you, me and her. And she's not here for how long?... 4 years?" Lexi said raising and eyebrow towards him.

"Oh yeah, right" Arnold tried to smile and sighed "Maybe she's just busy or something, we'll never know" he said "Anyways, were actually in the same year before, what happen? I mean, we guys are already ahead of you?" he asked remembering he hasn't seen Lexi in his class, wondering why.

Lexi sigh, "I stopped for one year..." She trailed off, "Family issues and something important ." Lexi exclaimed, she missed Hogwarts and now she's back, she's new now. "And plus, busy for my brother and sister's first year here. They are so excited freaks."

"I never knew you have siblings" Arnold said "Well, welcome back" he said grinning "And, aren't we excited freaks when we first came here?" he added remembering his first day at hogwarts, even riding at the hogwarts train was memorable.

"Why would you ever know, you don't even ask me." She snorted. Lexi smiled when Arnold welcomed her late, "I'm not an excited freak. When i received my own letter, i was just starring at my vanity mirror at my house, stating 'Why is this happening to me'." She rolled her eye and shook slightly, she even think that she was cursed at that time.

"Excited..please." Lexi waved her hand, "When i got my letter they are the one who open it for me..They are the one's who's excited, not me." She said lazy and sigh, Lexi heard her stomach meaning she's hungry. "I forgot to snatch a tart in the great hall." She said quietly.

Lexi raised an eyebrow, "You an intelligent monkey some how..But i'm not lucky, i don't have my wand." She said smiling toward him. "Could you do it?...For me?" Lexi pouted her lips.

"Where's your wand? I thought you've already bought the new one?" he asked Lexi, since she had just purchase her new wand on their vacation.

Arnold hesitated for a sec, but he grinned at her "Why not, just for you" he beam and withdrew his wand "What food do you like? you like Asian foods, like something with rice?" he asked since he wanted to share the food he had taste once, in case.

"Professor Manteia took it because of my misbehavior. Did you know that i stun a new Professor?" Lexi asked rather than said. "I got even a detention in the library, all of the books there is super heavy in my opinion." She sigh.

Arnold withdraw his wand, "Thank you." Lexi smiled and said, "Asian is fine, our restaurant's specialty." thinking she always eat Asian foods at home.

"Now that's you" Arnold said laughing "Not until now, why did you stun your Professor anyway?" he asked wondering how actually she did that.

"I haven't got any clue about your restaurant, but I think I'll prefer lasagna" he grinned, he flicked his wand "Accio food lasagna" then a brown paper bag came flying towards them.
"Now I'm really hungry" he said as he opened the bag and a delicious aroma meet him "Here" he handed her the lasagna kept in a styro "You like to use chopstick?" he said joking

Lexi raised on eyebrow ready to say what happen, "Professor Firn is an evil Professor, i hate him." She said now narrowed eyes, she heard Arnold say lasagna there's no such thing as lasagna in Asian food, its Italian Lexi thought but shrugged it off. Arnold then summoned one and came a paper bag on him.

He handed one from her and Arnold said if she wants to use chopsticks, "Your funny aren't you?" She then punch him on the shoulder.

"Maybe you just hate DADA Professor" Arnold said as he took a spoonful of his lasagna You hate Professor King too, Im I right?" he asked trying to remember "Sometimes you have to control yourself, or better, sneakly stun the Professor you don't like without him or anybody seeing you" he said grinning, it wasn't like sugessting, although it wasn't either a good friendly advice to give.

"Uh, no, cause your not laughing" he replied beaming

"I just hate Professor Firn. Why would i hate Professor King?.. His fine, not like Professor Firn, his a party popper." Lexi pouted her lips, Arnold then gave an advice. She laugh at it, "Your good." She then took a half a piece of lasagna and stuff it in her mouth. "Hey, I'm laughing you know. Your jokes aren't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back